• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stat Fodder Army Tournament

Peppersalt43

They/Them
A fight shall begin and it shall ravage the battlefield. Warriors from many universes will be brought in to fight in combat. However, they will not be esteemed skilled beings of importance and strength. Nor will they be of any importance or worth but they will not be alone.

This is not a fight, it's a war

Rules
1. Combatants must be fodder in their respective verse
2. They must be capable of working together or at least won't try to kill one another
3. The rules are : Stats equalized, each will be occupy half of the battlefield, 100 fighters each side, and fight takes place in Berlin
4. No broken haxes or extremely skilled characters. Looking at you, Warhammer
5. 1 Candidate per user

Armies
1. Goblins (MÖRK BORG) @Peppersalt43
2. Agency Against Hank Wimbleton (Madness Combat) @FarerPurple
3. Human Wights (Game of Thrones) @RoTt35
4. Metal Gear RAY (Metal Gear) @Chariot190
5. Pacifista (One Piece) @Eminiteable
6. Pilots (Titanfall) @Sir_Ovens
7. Death Troopers (Star Wars) @Soulgizmo
8. Regular Egg Pawns (Sonic Games) @GlaceonGamez471
9. Raiders (Fallout) @Dusty_Raider
10. Albion II (Seven Deadly Sins) @speedster352
11. Sprout Moles (Omori) @Adem_Warlock69
12. Intelligent Zombies (Night of the Living Dead) @Mariogoods
13. Cacti (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator) @JustANormalLemon
14. Thrashers (Call of Duty) @Noneless21
15. Promethean Watchers (Halo) @XSOULOFCINDERX
16. Ice Hounds (Don't Starve) @Lou_change

Round 1
Match 1
Goblins vs Cacti
Match 2
Wights vs Zombies
Match 3
Albions vs Pilots
Match 4
Regular Egg Pawns vs Promethean Watchers
Match 5
Ice Hounds vs Raiders
Match 6
Pacifista vs Metal Gear RAY
Match 7
Agency Against Hank Wimbleton vs Death Troopers
Match 8
Sprout Moles vs Thrashers

Round 2
Match 1
Pilots vs Metal Gear RAY
Match 2
Goblins vs Sprout Moles
Match 3
Wights vs Raiders
Match 4
AAHW vs Promethean Watchers

Semifinals
Round 1
Metal Gear Ray vs Promethean Watchers
Round 2
Raiders vs Goblins

Last edited:
Would something like mass-produced mecha be ok?

Well it's a Metal Gear robot, and they can fight together.

AI Unit RAYs.

Actual fodder in Rising and treated as a joke by anyone worth a damn, that's actually why it's the tutorial "boss", meant to show that Metal Gears have become a thing of the past and are outdated, war has changed and cyborgs have outclassed them now.

How much of a fodder are we talking about, Goblin has type 2 Madness, that's well beyond anything fodder ?
The madness comes after the curse kicks in which takes a few days when they get turned to goblins. And yes, they're common as dirt in their verse

Last edited:
Actual fodder in Rising and treated as a joke by anyone worth a damn, that's actually why it's the tutorial "boss", meant to show that Metal Gears have become a thing of the past and are outdated, war has changed and cyborgs have outclassed them now.
Yeah uh... Based on what I remembered about these guys in the 8-B+/8-A tourney, these guys are pretty crazy. Flight, danmaku homing missiles, infinite bullets not to mention this is gonna be an army? A little suspicious. I'll wait for other candidates first and see if they can take them on

Go to my profile write a bunch of ben 10 or WWE names and I'll pick then (y)
I don't think I can get an army of John Cena through in-verse means

You can't see us

Plus aren't most of the Ben 10 profiles based off Ben's aliens and not the species?

Yeah uh... Based on what I remembered about these guys in the 8-B+/8-A tourney, these guys are pretty crazy. Flight, danmaku homing missiles, infinite bullets not to mention this is gonna be an army? A little suspicious. I'll wait for other candidates first and see if they can take them on
What? They can't fly? They're limited to ground and aquatic operations. And they don't have infinite ammo, at least they shouldn't outside of gameplay? (You're confusing them with Solid Snake who has infinite ammo). They have homing missiles tho (Some do anyway).

How about the Promethean Watchers? They're actual dogshit on their own without any Prep Time to set up a few Crawlers or Turrets, though they do have the ability to grab thrown weapons and toss them back at the thrower, as well as an 8-A Shield albeit they can only cast it on other people that isn't themselves.

They were using that soul eating technique on civilians in the gallery scan

You suggested Gray Demons too, right? They're the ones with the death manip
Yes which one can be used? Yes but demons don't start off with soul manip as a red demon fought with ban and elaine.

Um, aren't these guys capable of contending with One Piece characters, most of which are pretty broken skilled?
Eh not really, besides their stats and what's listed on their abilities section they basically just spam laser beams or occasionally punch someone.

That just leads to her profile and there doesn't seem to be a key for her soldiers

Also I thought Akame ga Kill shouldn't be used yet since they're gonna be fixed by a CRT?
I mean you can just use the armie they don't have any haxes besides being able to put themselves back together

Back