• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And plus if Saitama can't touch them or copy haki he will still win because the enemies will get tired and Saitama no
They ain't getting tired if they just stand there and do nothing. Enel fell asleep and his intangibility was active.

I'll just let you be with this lmao. You ain't changing your mind regardless.

Stuck at round 1 because logias..
No Self-Sustenance type 1 for all of them but Enel
No Low-Godly Regeneration for all of them

Saitama:
main-qimg-7b341a06065536c72bfab6721cfe219c

No Self-Sustenance type 1 for all of them but Enel
No Low-Godly Regeneration for all of them

Saitama:
main-qimg-7b341a06065536c72bfab6721cfe219c
Because that's definitely in character for him.

Law can just teleport sugar on him and he gets turned to a toy/erased from history that way
Moria can take his shadow and have him get EE'D by sunlight.
Law spatial hax violation from tens of kilometers away go brrr

Because that's definitely in character for them.
It is. Enel literally fell asleep for 5 minutes while people tried killing him and woke up, yawned then zapped them after realizing they're tired from trying. Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji stood with their hands in pockets while Luffy went apeshit kicking ice at them. Kizaru just stared at Usopp and Brook with a smile while they tried piercing/shooting his body. Ace just sat there and got shoot in the head and torso and didn't react. Smoker was having conversations on the side while people were trying to cut and stab his smoke body.
It's 200% in character for a logia not to care. Every damn logia almost does that because they know they can't get hurt until confronted by haki users.

It is. Enel literally fell asleep for 5 minutes while people tried killing him and woke up, yawned then zapped them after realizing they're tired from trying. Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji stood with their hands in pockets while Luffy went apeshit kicking ice at them. Kizaru just stared at Usopp and Brook with a smile while they tried piercing/shooting his body. Ace just sat there and got shoot in the head and torso and didn't react. Smoker was having conversations on the side while people were trying to cut and stab his smoke body.
It's 200% in character for a logia not to care. Every damn logia almost does that because they know they can't get hurt until confronted by haki users.
But at the of all this they still ended up fighting, and seeing that Saitama can resist their attacks they would try harder and harder, then they will get tired and Saitama will win.
Anyway i still think that Saitama can touch their true body.

But at the of all this they still ended up fighting
Not really.
Enel zooped a dude and left.
The admirals were at a war and still ignored Luffy and hakiless people for the most part.
Kizaru literally didn't care and only started fighting when Rayleigh (who has haki) joined.
Smoker kept having a conversation while arresting mfs because again: a war.
And Ace basically ignored everyone on Blackbeard's crew because he had a vendetta.
So no. They can just stand there and let you sweat your head off because there's literally no point in tiring themselves with you.
and seeing that Saitama can resist their attacks they would try harder and harder,
Kizaru would dura neg him with photons and put holes in his insides.
Aokiji would probably freeze him to the bone.
Crocodile would touch him once and drain all the moisture out of his body. What's Saitama gonna do? Touch them?
Anyway i still think that Saitama can touch their true body.
You're the only person who thinks that lmao

You're the only person who thinks that lmao
Who else think that he can't?
Kizaru would dura neg him with photons and put holes in his insides.
Durability Negation (No-sold Garou's Extreme Fajin, a mighty strike that targets the internal organs of the opponents, regardless of how tough their bones and flesh are)
Aokiji would probably freeze him to the bone.
Ice Manipulation (Instantly broke free from being frozen by Withered Sprout)
Enel zooped a dude and left.
The admirals were at a war and still ignored Luffy and hakiless people for the most part.
Kizaru literally didn't care and only started fighting when Rayleigh (who has haki) joined.
Smoker kept having a conversation while arresting mfs because again: a war.
And Ace basically ignored everyone on Blackbeard's crew because he had a vendetta.
So no. They can just stand there and let you sweat your head off because there's literally no point in tiring themselves with you.
These are all fights where they were much stronger than their enemies and wouldn't they try to fight an enemy that takes no damage from their attacks? And Saitama stamina continues to grow thank to his AD.
Crocodile would touch him once and drain all the moisture out of his body.
The attack won't be fast enough to drain all the moisture of his body before Saitama dodges it. Then Saitama will use air attacks to keep him away and throw him in space

Who else think that he can't?
anyone who read One Piece and doesn't assume Saitama copies haki or can magically hit Logias because "trust me he can"
Durability Negation (No-sold Garou's Extreme Fajin, a mighty strike that targets the internal organs of the opponents, regardless of how tough their bones and flesh are)
Durability negation from a physical attack vs Photon beams (which are intangible through and through) is not even close to being the same.
Can withered sproute freeze opponents to the bone instantaneously? Incasing people in a block of ice vs freezing an opponent to their very bones is different. Because that's what Aokiji does.
These are all fights where they were much stronger than their enemies and wouldn't they try to fight an enemy that takes no damage from their attacks? And Saitama stamina continues to grow thank to his AD.
So you're assuming higher AP=he can touch logia now or something? He's still not touching anyone.
The attack won't be fast enough to drain all the moisture of his body before Saitama dodges it. Then Saitama will use air attacks to keep him away and throw him in space
I'm not saying they can hit, I'm just saying if he ain't serious and thinks he can stand there and tank it he'd die.
And his air attacks again, just GO THROUGH THEM. They won't be pushed, they'll just scatter apart and reform.

Brulee makes a Saitama reflection that fights on par with him as a distraction
Hancock petrifies him instantly with slave arrows or any attack ever
Sugar can literally touch him and he's gone forever

Unless he starts off serious against a 10 year old, Sugar can basically walk up to him, touch him once and that's it. Either he gets haxxed into oblivion for not being serious, or gets stuck because Logia untouchability. That's why I'm saying just equalize all energies and so he gets past R1

anyone who read One Piece and doesn't assume Saitama copies haki or can magically hit Logias because "trust me he can"
There was a discussion about Haki resistance to power mimicry?
And i said that he can touch logias because he has non physical interaction. There is a discussion about logias resistance to non physical interaction?
Durability negation from a physical attack vs Photon beams (which are intangible through and through) is not even close to being the same.
He has resistance to durability negation because his internal organs are much more durable than a normal human organs and the resistance increases thank to his AD and i didn't see durability negation in kizaru's page
Can withered sproute freeze opponents to the bone instantaneously? Incasing people in a block of ice vs freezing an opponent to their very bones is different. Because that's what Aokiji does
That doesn't matter because Saitama was totally uneffected by the cold and his resistence increased exponentially with his AD
Fought on the -130 degree surface of Io with no issue
So you're assuming higher AP=he can touch logia now or something? He's still not touching anyone.
No, i'm saying that Saitama's stamina increases thank to his AD
I'm not saying they can hit, I'm just saying if he ain't serious and thinks he can stand there and tank it he'd die.
Saitama's massively faster than Crocodile's attacks, so if the sand start to absorb the water of his body he will just get away from it
And his air attacks again, just GO THROUGH THEM. They won't be
They won't just be scattered away, thei elemental body of most of them will be pushed by the air pressure, like their elements in real life
Brulee makes a Saitama reflection that fights on par with him as a distraction
Could you explain me more about her power?
Hancock petrifies him instantly with slave arrows or any attack ever
Saitama should fall in love for her first
Sugar can literally touch him and he's gone forever

Unless he starts off serious against a 10 year old, Sugar can basically walk up to him, touch him once and that's it.
Maybe this should help Saitama to defeat her like Usopp did Overwhelming Aura (Completely scared Carnage Kabuto)

Saitama has been shown to be a good judge of character, being able to tell people's real motives, such as those of
Garou and Fubuki quite quickly. And this will surely help him to understand her real intension

There was a discussion about Haki resistance to power mimicry?
It literally does not matter. You can't mimic it because it's a verse exclusive willpower based ability. It's like saying he can copy Sage mode.
And i said that he can touch logias because he has non physical interaction. There is a discussion about logias resistance to non physical interaction?
Where does it say he has NPI? Touching hyperspace gates is space manip as far as I can remember. And if it's because he could hit EOW, you can TOUCH WATER, that's not NPI.
No, i'm saying that Saitama's stamina increases thank to his AD
Why does it matter if he isn't touching them.
Saitama's massively faster than Crocodile's attacks, so if the sand start to absorb the water of his body he will just get away from it
There's no "start". He drains opponents instantly.
They won't just be scattered away, thei elemental body of most of them will be pushed by the air pressure, like their elements in real life
"like elemets in real life" now I see why you're so confused about logias. We've seen them scatter around a threat instead of getting directly hit. Wind pressure doesn't send them back, it just punches through them.
Could you explain me more about her power?
She was massively weaker than Luffy and could create a mirror image of him (a reflection with her mirror mirror ability) that fought on par, used all his techniques and abilities down to the very devil fruit.
It doesn't predict you or anything, it's basically fighting your reflection.
Only reason she dropped it is because she had to capture nami and the others.
Saitama should fall in love for her first
Not at all. She can petrify snails, cannonballs, and robots. Luffy's case is a weird outlier in the story itself.
Maybe this should help Saitama to defeat her like Usopp did Overwhelming Aura[/COLOR] (Completely scared Carnage Kabuto)
You're assuming he'd have a damn death aura when confronted by a child vs being confronted by an obvious monster? And Usopp scares her because it's Usopp's FACE SPECIFICALLY that scares her. She's in the presence of conquerors and cold blooded killers constantly and never shows fear.

It literally does not matter. You can't mimic it because it's a verse exclusive willpower based ability.
Of course it matters, if it has not a resistance to power mimicry it can be copied via willpower + power mimicry
Where does it say he has NPI? Touching hyperspace gates is space manip as far as I can remember. And if it's because he could hit EOW, you can TOUCH WATER, that's not NPI.
Non-Physical Interaction (Broke into Phoenix Man's mental landscape. Kicked away and moved Garou's hyperspace gates)
There's no "start". He drains opponents instantly.
It isn't instantly for someone massively FTL+
"like elemets in real life" now I see why you're so confused about logias. We've seen them scatter around a threat instead of getting directly hit. Wind pressure doesn't send them back, it just punches through them.

She was massively weaker than Luffy and could create a mirror image of him (a reflection with her mirror mirror ability) that fought on par, used all his techniques and abilities down to the very devil fruit.
It doesn't predict you or anything, it's basically fighting your reflection.
Only reason she dropped it is because she had to capture nami and the others.
Could you tell me where this happens in the manga so i can see it?
Not at all. She can petrify snails, cannonballs, and robots. Luffy's case is a weird outlier in the story itself.
It is said that she can petrifies only people that fell in love for her.
You're assuming he'd have a damn death aura when confronted by a child vs being confronted by an obvious monster? And Usopp scares her because it's Usopp's FACE SPECIFICALLY that scares her. She's in the presence of conquerors and cold blooded killers constantly and never shows fear.
Maybe you're right about him not using his Overwhelming aura, but he will still understand her intentions like he did with Garou and Fubuki

Last edited:
Of course it matters, if it has not a resistance to power mimicry it can be copied via willpower + power mimicry
If that's the case basically every single energy on this wiki that's verse exclusive. He might as well go and copy devil fruits too with your headcanon.
So again. It's not elemental based. If he had elemental NPI he'd have killed evil ocean water, which he didn't.
Could you tell me where this happens in the manga so i can see it?
Chapter 831.
It is said that she can petrifies only people that fell in love for her.
And that's false. She petrifies asexual snails, non-living things like robots and cannon balls. Saitama gets petrified if he doesn't consider her a threat and gets hit.
Maybe you're right about him not using his Overwhelming aura, but he will still understand her intentions like he did with Garou and Fubuki
Garou's a notorious villain and Fubuki, he understood while 'fighting'. He won't look at a kid eating grapes and go "yeah she's evil."

If that's the case basically every single energy on this wiki that's verse exclusive. He might as well go and copy devil fruits too with your headcanon.
No, devil fruits have resistance to power mimicry and haki is spiritual energy controlled by willpower. If the wiki says that haki has resistance to power mimicry then i'll accept it.
She petrifies asexual snails, non-living things like robots and cannon balls.
Saitama is not an object and snails have feelings too. In the last chapters she says that her fruit will be useless without her beauty and doesn't work on a vice admiral that hurts himself to not think about her
Garou's a notorious villain and Fubuki, he understood while 'fighting'. He won't look at a kid eating grapes and go "yeah she's evil."
He will if that child suspiciously approach him and tries to convince him to eat some grapes
So again. It's not elemental based. If he had elemental NPI he'd have killed evil ocean water, which he didn't.
Idk, but okay
Chapter 831.
Thanks

Does brulee uses her power again or she just copied base luffy? Does her power copy his AD based on willpower?

No, devil fruits have resistance to power mimicry and haki is spiritual energy controlled by willpower. If the wiki says that haki has resistance to power mimicry then i'll accept it.
Because it doesn't need to be stated. Again, if haki needs it specified then every other energy like Nen, Alchemy and whatnot need that too. It's OBVIOUS that it can't be copied when it's barely equalized in any vs debate.
Saitama is not an object and snails have feelings too. In the last chapters she says that her fruit will be useless without her beauty and doesn't work on a vice admiral that hurts himself to not think about her
Snails don't have feelings for human women, I gaurantee you.
And Momonga had to make himself suffer pain to ignore her. Saitama's still a dude with emotions, the ability draws out your inner desires even if you don't feel them towards her. That's in her latest CRT with social influecing.
He will if that child suspiciously approach him and tries to convince him to eat some grapes
What.. why? Her ability's got nothing to do with grapes.. she just TOUCHES YOU.
Idk, but okay
So he ain't touching logias.. They're 3 times as layered as EOW is.
Does brulee uses her power again or she just copied base luffy? Does her power copy his AD based on willpower?
No known limit yet. Luffy was far beyond her and she copied him down to the devil fruit, which should be impossible since no 2 devil fruit abilities should exist.
Safest answer is: It's your literal reflection. it'll reflect everything you do

Because it doesn't need to be stated. Again, if haki needs it specified then every other energy like Nen, Alchemy and whatnot need that too. It's OBVIOUS that it can't be copied when it's barely equalized in any vs debate.
Of course it has to be stated or power mimicry couldn't be used in anything
What.. why? Her ability's got nothing to do with grapes.. she just TOUCHES YOU.
She tried to approach luffy and law convincing them to eat grapes
No known limit yet. Luffy was far beyond her and she copied him down to the devil fruit, which should be impossible since no 2 devil fruit abilities should exist.
Safest answer is: It's your literal reflection. it'll reflect everything you do
Okay, but then there will be a serious punch² and the planet will explode
Snails don't have feelings for human women, I gaurantee you.
And Momonga had to make himself suffer pain to ignore her. Saitama's still a dude with emotions, the ability draws out your inner desires even if you don't feel them towards her. That's in her latest CRT with social influecing.
Chapter 526, the snail is clearly in love for her.
Idk if that would work on Saitama or it will end up like with luffy

She tried to approach luffy and law convincing them to eat grapes
.. yeah, and? That has nothing to do with her ability regardless. She's literally not a suspicious, even Law who's sus of everyone in there didn't react to her.
Okay, but then there will be a serious punch² and the planet will explode
Why's that? Is Genos dead in a corner somewhere, or is Saitama just stupid to blow up a planet for no reason knowing he can?
Chapter 526, the snail is clearly in love for her.
Asexual snails being petrified doesn't mean "snails feel lust" it means her power forces you to feel it. Saitama's even more prone because he's a regular dude with regular feelings. Luffy's asexuality>snails. What can I say.
By your logic cannobals, swords, karioseki stone and robots feel love for her too.

Why's that? Is Genos dead in a corner somewhere, or is Saitama just stupid to blow up a planet for no reason knowing he can?
The normal punches will clash and that won't work, so Saitama will try with a serious punch and the reflection of himself will do the same, so serious punch²
.. yeah, and? That has nothing to do with her ability regardless. She's literally not a suspicious, even Law who's sus of everyone in there didn't react to her.
I was just saying that she would result suspicious and Saitama has been shown to be a good judge of character, being able to tell people's real motives. Even if she talks to him to approach him he would understand it
Asexual snails being petrified doesn't mean "snails feel lust" it means her power forces you to feel it. Saitama's even more prone because he's a regular dude with regular feelings. Luffy's asexuality>snails. What can I say.
By your logic cannobals, swords, karioseki stone and robots feel love for her too.
Then why it doesn't work on luffy? In your logic her power should work on him too.

Everytime i forget that Saitama can still speedblitz all of them and dodge their attacks, so boa hancock doesn't stand a chance

If i'm not wrong the only open questions are the battle against sugar and Saitama learning Haki, right?

Saitama Stomps One Piece
Saitama Loses to Round 2 (Edo Tenseis and Otsutsukis kinda win here on their own)
Saitama Stomps Avatar
IDK about Beserk and Start Wars
Saitama Loses to Round 6
Saitama gets stomped by Bleach and everything above it

Saitama Stomps One Piece
Saitama Loses to Round 2 (Edo Tenseis and Otsutsukis kinda win here on their own)
Saitama Stomps Avatar
IDK about Beserk and Start Wars
Saitama Loses to Round 6
Saitama gets stomped by Bleach and everything above it
We're trying to do a discussion here, so try to argument. Anyway we're still at the first round and we will discuss about Naruto at the second round

The first question i would like to resolve is Saitama learning haki.
My argument is that the ability to copy a power exclusive of a verse depends on the description of that ability, for exemple haki is described as spiritual energy something that exist in One Punch Man and Saitama has.

Since there weren't more answers in 24 hours i'll count the votes for this round and upgrade Saitama's stats

Back