• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Saitama gets the big horni + the big gay + super aids + his dick falls off because of decay

the only verse he theortically can win agaisnt is OP the rest might either AP stomp him before he AD or hax shit on

Against who did they use these powers?
It's literally their MO.
Main powers, some of which is passive.

To answer your question though, in order.
Like a billion sex orgy cults.
The whole country if not planet at this point.
Every plague in recent memory.
A horde of demons and trolls.

To answer your question though, in order.
Like a billion sex orgy cults.
The whole country if not planet at this point.
Every plague in recent memory.
A horde of demons and trolls.
So the mind manipulation worked on desperate people, mindless beasts and people so weak that they sacrified their humanity and who they loved to solve their problems or it worked on people with strong wills?
Those plagues work on Saitama?

So the mind manipulation worked on desperate people, mindless beasts and people so weak that they sacrified their humanity and who they loved to solve their problems or it worked on people with strong wills?
Literally the whole country.
Hell Femto's is so ridiculously potent that an extremely powerful demonic entity who was actively waging war against him crumbled in his presence and was convinced if he was even touched by Femto, he'd give everything up for him.
Civillians, beasts, demons, kings, saints, etc.
The only dude who resists this shit is Guts and Skull Knight, I'd say Rickert but he didn't use the chad energy on him to begin with, and the former two are unironically built diff.
Those plagues work on Saitama?
Saitama can get a cold and stuff, these would work beyond fine.

Saitama can also breath in space and is unaffected by the toxins of Io so I dunno if a plague will actually do anything but I dunno this thread is kinda dumb anyway
A supernatural plague, pestilence, every disease known to man and basically anything that falls under "sick", is a bit different than just being unaffected by toxins and space.
In fact, they aren't even close to being the same thing.

Literally the whole country.
Hell Femto's is so ridiculously potent that an extremely powerful demonic entity who was actively waging war against him crumbled in his presence and was convinced if he was even touched by Femto, he'd give everything up for him.
Civillians, beasts, demons, kings, saints, etc.
The only dude who resists this shit is Guts and Skull Knight, I'd say Rickert but he didn't use the chad energy on him to begin with, and the former two are unironically built diff.
So it didn't work on Guts and Skull Knight, people with a strong will power. And the "powerful demonic entity" as Femto said was suffering and i didn't see him having such a great willpower.
Saitama can get a cold and stuff, these would work beyond fine.
If you're talking about the fight against Garou, then no. Saitama felt cold, he didn't get a flu and since Saitama brought every human ability to a very high level he has a powerful immune system too

So it didn't work on Guts and Skull Knight, people with a strong will power. And the "powerful demonic entity" as Femto said was suffering and i didn't see him having such a great willpower.
The resistance isn't willpower, it's just a resistance. Ganishka had strong willpower to, so did Zodd, look what happened to both of them. Saitama would be effected regardless.
If you're talking about the fight against Garou, then no. Saitama felt cold, he didn't get a flu and since Saitama brought every human ability to a very high level he has a powerful immune system too
Saitama doesn't have a resistance to disease manipulation.

It didn't work on them for a bunch of reasons, disconnected from the laws of causality, being unironically built diff, destined to struggle against the God Hand; Which Femto is, being branded, etc. And even if that was the only reason, Guts willpower eclipses Saitama's so badly it's not even funny. And you ignored how it effected like, literally millions of other people just fine, including battle hardened knights and warriors.

My dude, he was suffering because of Femto's mind hax charisma shit, of course he was suffering, that's why he was suffering.
And he has a tremendous willpower, he's literally rebelling against the natural order and his role as an apost;e while waging a whole war against the world basically and the very entities that created him and has gone through so much shit like having to kill his whole family, children, parents and more because everyone keeps trying to assassinate him. He unironically probably has a better willpower than Saitama too.
I was talking in general but yeah sure, that doesn't paint a very good indication regardless. But regardless Saitama sure as hell ain't resisting every disease known to man, good immune system isn't stopping him getting the black plague injected directly into his veins.
And if it would, causality manip go brrr.

Also his dick falls off.

It didn't work on them for a bunch of reasons, disconnected from the laws of causality, being unironically built diff, destined to struggle against the God Hand; Which Femto is, being branded, etc. And even if that was the only reason, Guts willpower eclipses Saitama's so badly it's not even funny. And you ignored how it effected like, literally millions of other people just fine, including battle hardened knights and warriors.

My dude, he was suffering because of Femto's mind hax charisma shit, of course he was suffering, that's why he was suffering.
And he has a tremendous willpower, he's literally rebelling against the natural order and his role as an apost;e while waging a whole war against the world basically and the very entities that created him and has gone through so much shit like having to kill his whole family, children, parents and more because everyone keeps trying to assassinate him. He unironically
Thanks for the explanation, next time try to write something like this at the beginning so there will be no need for discussion.
Also his dick falls off.
But she should be fast enough to summon it before Saitama kncks her out

Is it okay if i add that Saitama loses against the God Hand or someone has something to say?

Now what about Star Wars? Saitama should resist to the force according to the main canon, so he just wins?

How does these powers work? Any character resisted to it? Do these have a limit or a weakness?
The soul absorption was done by nihilus on a planetary scale, and the death manip requires him to simply speak, or Saitama just has to stand near him for a second or two.

the old republic era force users kinda stomp into the floor, basically everyone post old republic either get ****** or one or two have something that could kill him instantly.

The soul absorption was done by nihilus on a planetary scale, and the death manip requires him to simply speak, or Saitama just has to stand near him for a second or two.

the old republic era force users kinda stomp into the floor, basically everyone post old republic either get ****** or one or two have something that could kill him instantly.
So no one was able to resist his powers? And after how much time they work or how fast is he at using them?

Last edited:
I say you need to have resistance to mind/soul and time stop + spiritual NPI and ESP at the very least if you want to go around soloing verses without getting bullied by even minor haxlords.

Okay, i added Saitama losing against Nihilus in the star wars round, now the round against seven deadly sins starts

Back