• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hax

See here.

Kozilek should have Time Stop and Space-Time Manipulation via This sca Speaking of that scan...

"Emrakul warps biology, Ulamog warps physical properties and Kozilek warps reality." >Emrakul has Biological Manipulation, Ulamog might have Law Manipulation. Other stuff stated here is already on their profiles

AP
Nicol Bolas, Emrakul, Kozilek, and Ulamog (and the guys who scale) should be flat out Low 2-C

This sca shows that Kozilek can influence time and space. It also states that "Time and Space are just two dimensions in the Panoply of this", meaning MtG's cosmology could be far bigger than we thought. Could MtG be 1-B? I dunno. But we can discuss it after we get Low 2-C resolved.

"Their nature is ceaseless hunger, so they travel between planes devouring the mana and life energy until the plane's destruction." >A Low 2-C feat for the Eldrazi

According to Nicol Bolas's page, he killed gods connected to the leylines of Amonkhet, but... it's only listed as 4-A? I don't know if planes are limited to two stars and a planet, as "A plane is a self-contained world or universe of any size found within the multiverse of Magic: The Gathering."

So the people who scales to planes should be Low 2-C

Conclusions
>Hax additions for a few characters >People who scale to planes should be Low 2-C >Possible Cosmology Upgrade which would upgrade those who scale to cosmology

Smash dat like button and subscribe for more MtG stuff

This sca shows that Kozilek can influence time and space. It also states that "Time and Space are just two dimensions in the Panoply of this", meaning MtG's cosmology could be far bigger than we thought. Could MtG be 1-B? I dunno. But we can discuss it after we get Low 2-C resolved.
I have absolutely no clue how your conclusion "Magic is Low 2-C/1-B" follows the premise "There are higher dimensions in MtG", as you completely skipped the question of how Bolas and the Eldrazi can do anything Low 2-C/1-B. The Eldrazi's true forms are already higher dimensional, and the act of manipulating space and time in of itself is certainly not universe-level. Speaking of, the new definitions of High 2-A likely mean the Eldrazi aren't Tier 2 anymore.

"Their nature is ceaseless hunger, so they travel between planes devouring the mana and life energy until the plane's destruction." >A Low 2-C feat for the Eldrazi
It's them devouring mana that causes the planar collapse as a side effect over an indeterminate amount of time. Nothing they can really pull in a battle scenario, unless the battle takes place on a crazy unstable/small plane.

The planar destruction isn't really anything the Eldrazi would be concenred about - they don't need planes to exist as their true forms are in the Blind Eternities. They just pull out their proverbial fingers as the plane collapses and move on to the next.

According to Nicol Bolas's page, he killed gods connected to the leylines of Amonkhet, but... it's only listed as 4-A? I don't know if planes are limited to two stars and a planet, as "A plane is a self-contained world or universe of any size found within the multiverse of Magic: The Gathering."
Planes can be of any size; very few are actually the size of our own universe.

That and him screwing around with the god's leylines was something he did with the remaining power he had as an oldwalker. The zombified gods end up trashing him physically during War of the Spark with some relatively unimpressive stuff.

So yeah... gonna give a no on this one. Honestly, even Bolas' 4-A rating is contentious; the Theros gods might not be literal constellations due to Nyx being more of a metaphorical/metaphysical realm.

Can you close this thread? I do disagree, agree and also nuetral on your points, but I can't revise MtG atm because

• The Homestuck Revisions, while mostly done, are still going on, and I'm working on those as I feel like they take priority
  • As I don't catch up on most of the story of MtG, I probably will miss some important stuff for the revisions

I just want to keep this up for a moment-

With new Tiering Revisions, where is everyone going?

Well, technically most neowalkers lose their Tier 6 ratings and plummet to Tier 9-8 with a few exceptions due to issues with Jace's feats I tackled in another thread, which is just waiting on me having enough downtime to apply them.

Tier 4 might also need to be revised, since Nyx isn't really filled with literal stars; lore describes it as a more metaphorical realm.

2-A for oldwalkers is also likely being reduced to Low 2-C/2-C. Bolas's feats of causing 'multiversal time rifts' is very misleading, since he was mainly just damaging spacetime on Dominaria, causing a domino effect into other planes due to the MtG m ultiverse being volitile as all heck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back