• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever 24: We just wanna know your name.

Imaginym said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
Woah, did somebody make a comic out of the auto-generated script?
What bot wrote this & the other comics?
Dunno about the bot, but there's no other comics, it's all just one big thing that Keaton managed to make a bot do via forcing it to watch 1000 hours of batman media, here's the link e.

Yellowpig10 said:
it's probably the same one that made the harry potter story if i had to make a guess
I highly doubt that actually. When I Googled the comic to try & find out where it came from & who made it -since it had art & all- the first results mentioned a Keaton Patti & ShultsArt on Twitter.

And when I Googled Searched Botnik.org, the site of the bot that MADE Harry Potter and the Portrait of What Looked Like a Pile of Ash, for Batman, there weren't any relevant results. They published their HP work & such on their website... but they didn't do the same for Batman.

Plus, I recalled similar stuff in the past, like "bot-written lawyer commercials". So, I searched again, and....

https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-fo...oogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

Well, I hate to be a negative nelly, but.... Keaton Patti is a writer & comedian. And they themself have made works they falsely claimed to be bot written before.

It's probably a fake. And funny as it is, it takes a lot of the charm out of it for me, that an ACTUAL bot probably didn't write that comic.

Yellowpig10 said:
i think you got a tin foil hat if you think "no no, it can't be real"
Someone who's falsely claimed they got a bot to write things before, & who's job is writing & doing comedy, doing that again? I don't see how that's so implausible as to say there's tinfoil hat wearing involved. The faking is fairly well documented. https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-forced-a-bot

The writings are still funny, even if they aren't genuinely bot-written, though.

I was foldin' the dishes while drinkin' my sheets
My mamas a virgin, she walkin' myÔÇàfish
OneÔÇànight in theÔÇàmorning I was eating my soda
MyÔÇàdog is a cow, cuz he drinkin' a brick
I was braiding my bald spot while tying my sandal with candle
My girl started suckin' her dick, I don't like spaghetti while using confetti cuz the mayonnaise it always get stuck in my wrist
If you kill me I'm beating your ass and I'm tellin' my dad
I'm an orphan but that's what you get
I was takin' shower from the side of the car but it didn't have none so I'm takin' a shit
Blind people can't see you they just gotta eat sea food
But if you deaf just listen to this
My mom couldn't have me so when she gave birth she had an abortion when I was like six
They keep callin' me gay but I'm not that's my boyfriend, he straight but he really attracted to me
If you bark like a dog Imma bark like a tree cuz I'm grabbin' a stick, Imma shoot at your pit
My brother is weird he was beatin' his meat and I really seen him take his dick out his cl*t

I was smokin' the beer and drinkin' some weed
It's hot outside so I'm boutta freeze
I had a heart attack for dinner
I'm drivin' my car but I stopped cuz the light turned gree
I tripped over a buildin' in Florida Dakota cuz the hippo kept walkin' on top of my scree
I'm inside of a Walmart while shoppin' at Target cuz I really don't want no KFC

[Monologue]
Well uh this is the end of the song, I don't know what to do now
I guess I'm just gonna to talk shit like any other rapper
But I don't really rap a lot cuz I don't like Christmas
Unless you present something to me like in class but I don't have any classes
A girl with class tried to tell me she was bored on day and I was like "Why don't you just write on the white board?"
Cuz she don't like to marker but I marked it one time when she said wanted to walk away from me
But I don't like meat either way cuz I'm vegan but I do like when I give girls meat but they not vegan either but every single time I try to date a pescatarian they pussy smell like fish and I don't like fishin' for shit I don't like to find unless you're like a leprechaun at the end of the rainbow
That means you on that gay shit
But this rain actually wondering when I rain I-
Nah but like theres a lot of things going o
Like sometimes I'll even drink juice cuz Hawaiian Punch you know what I mean?
And I don't wanna get beat up unless I beat my meat but other times like I realized I can't trust anything in the world like one day I was takin' a bath and I realized my shower cap but they don't even like captial letters
Well one time I let her do things to me when I'm in the mail, but I'm a male so why would you try to give me your mail box?
That's that gay shit but
Aight this is the end of the song but why would the end end in the beginning if it never start but you gotta finish the race theres a race war and like I'm black and shes white but you're white or wrong, it doesn't matter it depends on what thong you're wearing on a Wednesday night

Oh? I had no idea someone was talking about me. I feel slightly honored even though I get what they were trying to mean.

none of them are cats, as previously pointed out, doremon is a robot, beerus is a cat-like humanoid god of destruction, mewtwo is a man-made genectic expieriment and pokemon, and yoshikage as far as i can tell has nothing to do with cats. (probably wrong but i´ve never actaully watched jojo.)

Back