• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most iconic characters for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see how 3-A Goku is his most iconic version.

I'd say that the most iconic form would be either 5-B during the Saiyan Saga or Low 4-C as a Super Saiyan during the Namek Saga.

Im not sure how well he's into the west but Ultraman is pretty much on-par with godzilla, if not more iconic than him in Japan.

Tommy Oliver definitely needs a spot, or at least the OG Red Ranger if we're talking about the west.

Luke Skywalker for 5-B Legends Luke is more iconic than Legends Vader while movie Vader is more iconic than movie Luke

also stormtroopers for 9-B

AnonymousBlank said:
Pikachu steam rolls everything else in whatever tier he could possibly be in. When an electroshock mouse is a pop culture icon for 20 years from tv series, games etc and is also getting its own live action, nothing even compares.
He really is popular but there are a bunch of other characters that do compare pretty easily

Kaltias said:
I really don't see how 3-A Goku is his most iconic version.
I'd say that the most iconic form would be either 5-B during the Saiyan Saga or Low 4-C as a Super Saiyan during the Namek Saga.
Personally, I think Goku was at his most iconic either during the Namek Saga when he first became a Super Saiyan, or during the Buu Saga when he first unveiled Super Saiyan 3.

But it definitely isn't his current iteration in Super.

Inverted Tempest said:
What makes you think Jack isn't iconic? Pirates of the Carribean nearly has 1.5 billion dollars achieved as a film series in theaters. The film series is over 10 years old at this point but still, I'd say a good amount of people know who Jack is.
Being trending by itself =/= being iconic

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bill for 2-A?
I'm pretty sure Archie Sonic is more iconic.
Bill is already in 2-A

Lastly, as the thread is limited to only one character incarnation.... Game Sonic >>>>> Archie

No idea tbh. I don't really have a "I could ask a random dude and he would know who they are" kind of character that comes to mind for 2-A.

I know, but that doesn't really make it iconic.

Well known among people who like anime, sure, but "iconic" is "more people than not recognize this character" sort of stuff.

I guess she can take it if there is really no other candidate but she isn't even close to most people on the list

Akreious said:
Im not sure how well he's into the west but Ultraman is pretty much on-par with godzilla, if not more iconic than him in Japan.

Tommy Oliver definitely needs a spot, or at least the OG Red Ranger if we're talking about the west.
I'm not from the west but he's pretty well known in my country.

Tommy is already on the list for 5-A.

I feel like a comic book character should be the most iconic 2-A, since how big early cosmic storylines could get.

I would nominate The Spectre or Anti-Monitor for 2-A since Crisis on Infinite Earths is probably one of the most iconic event comics, with the latter playing a huge role in it. Both seem more iconic than Madoka at least.

MIght I also suggest the Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Park for 9-A (one of the most iconic movie monsters along with the most iconic roar and was even featured in Ready Player One alongside King Kong)

Darkanine said:
I would nominate The Spectre or Anti-Monitor for 2-A since Crisis on Infinite Earths is probably one of the most iconic event comics, with the latter playing a huge role in it. Both seem more iconic than Madoka at least.
Anti-Monitor would probably be a pretty safe choice, off the top of my head. He's generally more well known and iconic than Spectre due to being the event's antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back