• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most iconic characters for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
And Mxy isn't the most iconic DC character (BAtman is)
Saying Batman is the most iconic DC character is like saying Luigi is the most iconic Nintendo character.

Fine then, I´m totally removing the limitation of 1 character per franchise, but replace it to "only 1 character incarnation", to avoid the list being full of characters with countless incarnations, the latest normally having the highest priority, meaning that stuff liek Frieza simply fall behind stuf liek Vegeta.

Both are as iconic really, as Superman was the one that started the brand as Action Comics while Batman was the one from Detective comics which would latter become the main brand (I guess?), both are as iconic but Batman is leagues above Sups in popularity, sups saving grace is that he was the "first superhero" but that title could also go to John Carter or the Phantom.

Also, "Skeletor" isn't comparable because his name is one letter apart from the word "skeleton". Comparatively, it will end up being far more researched in comparison to a specific word like He-Man.

KarmodF said:
Both are as iconic really, as Superman was the one that started the brand as Action Comics while Batman was the one from Detective comics which would latter become the main brand (I guess?), both are as iconic but Batman is leagues above Sups in popularity, sups saving grace is that he was the "first superhero" but that title could also go to John Carter or the Phantom.
Well the "first superhero" title would go to Gilgamesh.

And you are free to

I however find his iconic status to be pretty much undeniable.

And even though most people haven't finished the book series, the movie and original hitchhiker's are rather iconic among nerds, with Frankie and Benjy being the most well known High 2-As in verse

Iconic among nerds vs iconic among the general population many of whom would recognize his name despite having zero interest in the media he originates from.

For 9-A or High 8-C, I was going to say The Terminator (T-800). He's literally Arnold Swarchenegger's trademark character; who doesn't really need an introduction to how popular he is. Also, I think Frodo Baggins could be a candidate for 10-C.

AnonymousBlank said:
Arnie should definitely take High 8-C. Speaking of, isn't Greymon way more iconic then Agumon?
Nah, that would be like saying Raichu is more popular than Pikachu.

Agumon is always pasted across all Digimon stuff, unlike Greymon.

Because

A. While he's iconic, he's not THAT iconic

and

B. Most of the Slender profiles are on pretty thin ice in terms of being allowed here

But I'd still support a composite Slendy.

Why is Link in 4-B? Composite Link isn't even a thing in the series.

His most iconic form is Ocarina of Time Link - so he should be either High 7-A or High 5-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back