• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most iconic characters for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bambu

The books back in the 70s were very, very iconic. Audiences went to the Connery movies alone because the books were so well loved so yeah they're up rhere

Jotaro Kujo for 9-B

He and Dio are the most iconic characters in the series and considering the series has sold over 100 million volumes and billions of chapters, has been in the Louvre, has influenced most shonen manga that came after in one way or another and is constantly being referenced to the point that it is a meme. Yeah, I'd say he's iconic.

Dvorak1902 said:
I read the list and it looks like planning for the most shameless publicity stunt to ever occur.
I mean, at least it doesn´t have characters that don´t even have a profile yet to begin with, like Barbie, Kitty White, Doki and maybe... Barnie the dinosaur

the louvre thing sounds like a bunch of comic artists are being invited

yeah

so

not like

actually having JoJos in the louvre

but more like when you bring in lawyers for mock court system in high school

Can a staff do the honors and close this thread mentioning while also mentioning the link to the next thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back