• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most iconic characters for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
As the Iconic Characters tag is long removed, this is worth a try:

Note: Only the most iconic version of the character in its highest tier (most well-known in its base form, by the way) is added to avoid the list being cluttered with by repetitive characters in multiple tiers.

Only 1 character incarnation

0: Azathoth

1-A: Luminous Being, Nyarlathotep, The Ultimate Gods

High 1-B:

1-B:

High 1-C: The Doctor

1-C:

Low 1-C: Sheogorath

High 2-A:

2-A: Galactus

2-B: Sun Wukong

2-C: Kratos, Pegasus Seiya, Sailor Moo

Low 2-C: Pennywise, Zeus

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C: Squall Leonhart

4-A: Kirby

4-B: Link, Superma, Godzilla, Cloud Strife

High 4-C: Mario, Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, Popeye, Ultrama, Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos)

4-C: Courage, Son Goku

Low 4-C: Twilight Sparkle

High 5-A: Princess Zelda

5-A: Optimus Prime, Mega Ma, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Tommy Oliver, He-Ma, Skeletor

5-B: Darth Vader, Sackboy, Samus

Low 5-B: Astro Boy

5-C: Ichigo Kurosaki

High 6-A: Sonic

6-A:

High 6-B: Thanos

6-B: Stitch, Gandalf

Low 6-B:

High 6-C: Santa Claus (Myth)

6-C: Heracles/Hercules (Myth)

High 7-A:

7-A: Monkey D. Luffy

7-B: Dracula (Bram Stoker), Crash Bandicoot, Ryu (Street Fighter)

Low 7-B:

High 7-C: Tom Cat, Jerry Mouse

7-C: King Kong, The Player (Minecraft), Slenderman (Slender)

Low 7-C: Spider-Ma

8-A: Pikachu

8-B: Scorpion (Mortal Kombat), Solid Snake, Shantae

High 8-C: Agumo, The Terminator (T-800), Banjo & Kazooie

8-C: Batma, Pac-Ma, Dio Brando, Blossom, Master Chief. Ed, Eddy, Jack Frost (SMT), Lex Luthor

9-A: Casper the Friendly Ghost, Nathan Drake

9-B: Spongebob Squarepants, Papa Smurf, Doraemo, Homer Simpso, Scooby Doo, Harry Potter, Frankenstein´s Monster, Rocky Balboa, Edward Culle, Gilgamesh, James Bond, Garfield, Lara Croft, Leopold the Cat, The Wolf (Nu, pogodi!), Jason Voorhees, Jotaro Kujo

9-C: Edd, Inigo Montoya

10-A: Ben Tennyso, Yugi Muto, Indiana Jones, Sherlock Holmes

10-B: Dilbert, Snoopy

10-C: Frodo Baggins

11-A:

11-B: King of Lineland

11-C: Monarch of Pointland

Unknown: Naruto, Bernard, Death (Folklore)

Varies: Ditto

If you want to avoid cluttering the thread, why not just make it a "one entry per character deal".

Also aren't TR and Superman suppposed to different entities? I don't know, that's just what I've heard.

Well, the Iconic Characters category was removed in the first place as what to someone is iconic to someone else is at most a lost gem.

It was also to avoid stuff like Superman, Goku, Spider-Man and etc. from being in nearly all tiers.

Lastly, I don´t know which version of Superman is more iconic, but I know for sure TTR isn´t the most iconic one. He was there mostly as a placeholder to attract attention regarding that topic.

Also I forgot a certain 9-B: Scooby Doo. Should be a no-brainer, but he's Warner Bros' mascot and is recognizable across the world. He's very popular in Latin America if I'm remembering correctly

I'm tempted to suggest Sans for 8-C, but we all know Batman beats him for that spot.

Just for anyone unaware, Zach's statements about Undertale usually represent the opposite of reality.

Oh yeah I forgot about Tom

Now that I think about it, is his 9-B key really needed? There's tons of other High 7-C feats in the franchise from what I can remember

Link shouldn't have 4-B when both, Superman and Goku are there. And Super Sonic is more iconic than Kirby.

1-A should go to The Living Tribunal, as its more iconic than that version of Superman.

Low 4-C is Samus of course. Because there's no Low 4-Cs to compete.

5-B I'm unsure.

@Cal He's kinda just letting everyone in from what I'm seeing. Tho if the competetion is tight then I guess that's understandable.

Again, highest tier of a base form is used, to avoid just using the highest tier, as we all know it normally isn´t more iconic than the base form of the character itself.

Andytrenom said:
Where would Godzilla be if he gets a spot?
He´s pretty iconic now that you mention it...

Eh, composites sure help a lot, aka, to 4-B he goes

High 6-A and High 7-A should go for Iron Man.

High 6-B is probably Thanos.

7-A might be Ben.

4-B obviously goes for Clark and Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back