• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most iconic characters for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last suggestion for awhile (I'm going to take a long break plus I don't want to clutter this thread with my own comments) is Ness for low 7-B also good luck with keeping things in order.

Shouldn't the rule be the most iconic version of the character, not the strongest version of an iconic character?

Warren Valion said:
Shouldn't the rule be the most iconic version of the character, not the strongest version of an iconic character?
I thought the rule was worded to mean that already.

Eh, I´ll just edit the OP.

Anyway, I am pretty sure the most iconic moments of Goku is either him going Super Saiyan against Frieza or him going Super Saiyan 3 against Fat Buu.

Twilight Sparkle already took that spot, and Frieza and HIM aren´t that iconic outside their fanbases, TBH.

If it's a Dragon Ball character the rule is that they will most likely destroy in terms of popularity. Especially ******* Freeza of all people. Comparing Freeza to either HIM or Twilight Sparkle is a bit too crazy.

Andytrenom said:
Is iconic the same thing as popular though?
If we're talking iconic as in most well-known, then Freeza should steamroll though the competition.

Come on people. It's Freeza. The most iconic DBZ villain, easily. Trying to say the likes of HIM, a guy from an obscure game 99.999999% of people haven't ever seen or heard of in their lives is insulting. Samus would be good competition but I still say Freeza takes it easily.

Oh wait...I was thinking of the wrong HIM. Powerpuff Girls HIM is definitely a good competitor.

Kepekley23 said:
If we're talking iconic as in most well-known, then Freeza should steamroll though the competition.
Iconic in this context means most "trending with long-lasting appeal"

This is why the list can´t just have stuff like Fortnite and Roblox, for example.

Iconic in this context means most "trending with long-lasting appeal"

This is why the list can´t just have stuff like Fortnite and Roblox, for example.

That'd just strengthen my view, if anything.

Again, 1 per franchise.

Man, I was high or something when I thought it was a nice idea removing it fom the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back