• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character, in your opinion

If I could, I would make a quintillion versus threads where Jojo characters lose, but it's not a stomp so it still gets added to their profiles.

Of course in reality, I can't actually create a versus thread on jojo or vote in one because of how biased I am.

If I could, I would make a quintillion versus threads where Jojo characters lose, but it's not a stomp so it still gets added to their profiles.

Of course in reality, I can't actually create a versus thread on jojo or vote in one because of how biased I am.
Based Abu

I wonder how people with brains that can't comprehend that a nuke can't destroy the death star, an object like 1000km across and one that has shields, even got into versus debating. Pretty sure with such a brain you wouldn't be able to come up with a freaking password

I still think it's laughable that people actually believe humanity can destroy the death star with the hiroshima nuke

If we talk about specific verses, i feel like Fujitora (Issho) from One Piece its quite downplayed.

Like Doflamingo admited that he would have difficult kill him (even with his crew to help) and he had supposedly fought Jack, who is quite strong at his own.

Yet he is only around the level of Gear 3rd Luffy, i doubt someone who become an admiral would not even be comparable to Top Yonko Commander.

Last edited:
I wonder how people with brains that can't comprehend that a nuke can't destroy the death star, an object like 1000km across and one that has shields, even got into versus debating. Pretty sure with such a brain you wouldn't be able to come up with a freaking password
It's funny cause even if you explode all nukes, it still doesn't come close the Chicxulub Impact Event. That shit was High 6-C.

The sad thing is that comicvine can actually have good discussions and threads. Especially when knowledgeable members come along and provide scans and reasons for their argument.

It's probably one of the better battleboards that doesn't have standards. Which is the main thing.

Tiering fictional verses is confusing and will be wildly inconsistent if you don't apply the same standard throughout. It's why I prefer this site over others. Kirby vs Yog-Sothoth should not be a debate.

I personally believe that shinza is severely downplayed on the wiki, but that’s just me. I also believe that umineko is also wanked when you have shit like tier 0 Creator.

as for other downplayed characters, maybe xenoverse characters, so…yeah….

Outside of the wiki:Bleach
Just omfg

People really think that the bleach verse is at best mountain level
You think thats bad? People outside of this wiki and Death Battle and also Devient Art think BlazBlue is not even mountain level! They think BlazBlue loses to Street Fighter, KoF, Fist of the North Star, Devil May Cry and RWBY...like really?

I laughed too much, I've never read so much bullshit in one place.

Back