• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character, in your opinion

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

maybe, just maybe maybe, because that video is only for the trick ending? like it says in the video tittle?

Go and pick the actual manga and not yt videos and stop using your hearsay knowledge and acting like you know more than people who read this entire damn series multiple times over.

Go and pick the actual manga and not yt videos and stop using your hearsay knowledge and acting like you know more than people who read this entire damn series multiple times over.
Well funny thing I did read the Manga and I only saw the trick ending...... That's all

i think your not allowed to post links to manga sites anymore but from the http it reads Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru Ep 8 ch 36

Forgot about the stuff with the links. But ye, is the ch 36 of Episode 8. Can find it on mangasee
You know, Umineko is very similar to Twin Peaks. The mystery of Rokkenjima and the mystery of Laura Palmer's death.

Doesn't Umineko also have a metanarrative too? Aren't the theory goats supposed to represent the audience hungry for the solution to the mystery?

It's been 2 years since I read the VN.

You know, Umineko is very similar to Twin Peaks. The mystery of Rokkenjima and the mystery of Laura Palmer's death.

Doesn't Umineko also have a metanarrative too? Aren't the theory goats supposed to represent the audience hungry for the solution to the mystery?

It's been 2 years since I read the VN.
Yep, yep, and yep. Umineko is pretty similar to TP, tho without the crime being in a town and seeing the said town react to it. That bit is somewhat in Higurashi.

I feel so sad for those who get Umineko spoiled. I remember I exiled myself from this wiki and basically the internet so that I could enjoy Umineko fully.

I loved every moment. I should really add it to my favourite verses list.
Is it 1 ending or all endings?
Plus I need the manga canon order on how to read umineko please.
Okay...... can you explain to me why people think Umineko is human level and why they are bringing one of Umineko endings to justify their claims then ?
I heard cause umineko resides in an island or so.

Is it 1 ending or all endings?
Plus I need the manga canon order on how to read umineko please.

I heard cause umineko resides in an island or so.
I'd recommend the VN because of the God-tier OST.

But if you want to read the manga, the order is simply numerical.

I tried to watch twin peaks, but the way that the episodes works scares me, wtf, the characters act pretty weird
What do you mean by the way the episodes works scares you? TP can be scary, like the Judy monke and the convenience store scenes.

Yeah, the characters acting weird is actually for a reason. While I disagree with a few points made by Twin Perfect in his TP explained video, I do overall agree with what the self-aware metanarrative of TP is about.

I also think TP is really accessible, just watch it in this order:

Twin Peaks Season 1
Twin Peaks Season 2
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (Movie)
Twin Peaks: The Return (Season 3)

Imagine being an OG TP fan and waiting 25 years for The Return. Sheesh.

the characters doesnt act normally, it usually have a lot of sillence, dunno, I feel chills down into my spine, I am someone who have problems with the lack of sound
TP doesn't have a lot of jumpscares.

Although The Return would be pretty disturbing for you then. It was disturbing for me, and I've seen Sàlo, or the 120 days of Sodom.

I'd recommend the VN because of the God-tier OST.

But if you want to read the manga, the order is simply numerical.
I won't understand the VN.
ye i love the island argument

witches are just Ange headcanon
Guns can kill the god tiers of the verse
The game places in a island, so, above 6-C is impossible
the characters can be killed by colorful words, wtf bro? thats 10-C
Can he beat goku tho?
I have a friend who I always argue with says battler killed someone with a table so 1A table😅. Good times.

Simply put Dark Samus is one of the most haxxed low 4-Cs on this site with passive corruption of all types, mid-godly regen and various ways of using her opponents abilities against them.

Back