• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character, in your opinion

SpinodragonX2 said:
Bill loses fights that he could easily stomp, and Undertale gets downplayed a lot.
Since when could sonic beat a foe who can stop him in his tracks!?

(Sonic vs Undyne the Undying)
oh godamnit maybe if that werent darkspine or archie sonic then maybe

SpinodragonX2 said:
No, it was normal sonic. No power-ups. And Undyne the UNDYING lost. Normal Undyne? Maybe. But this was simply ridiculous.
for somewhat that took a powerful blow from the demonic child,,,that's just b*******

DELETE THIS HERESY

SpinodragonX2 said:
Bill loses fights that he could easily stomp, and Undertale gets downplayed a lot.

Since when could sonic beat a foe who can stop him in his tracks!?

(Sonic vs Undyne the Undying)
Sonic is 5-B. Undying is 9-A. The idea of Undyne winning in any form os laughable.

Ok, what powers can normal sonic use when he can't move. My mind is changeable, but I don't see normal sonic winning this one.

It doesn't matter. He's Planet level, so Undyne can't hurt him. Eventually, she's going to stop using Green Mode and then Sonic one-shots with anything.

Defeating characters who can split the planet while in base uses equipment how?

He defeated something powered by four chaos emeralds for ***** sake.

SpinodragonX2 said:
All of the feats that could beat undyne are with equipment. I stand by my point.
He's Planet level physically. That's literally the point of the Attack Potency section.

Undyne doesn't have any knowledge that Sonic can kill her with a sneeze. She's not opening with paralysis at all. The moment she lets go, Sonic atomizes her.

I don't see her having non corpereal or intangibility in her profile. Also saying that a 9-A can stop a 5-B is fallacious

SpinodragonX2 said:
Sonic can kill her with a sneeze? If he can do that, I'll back down. But where the heck did he do that?
He can do that via being Planet Level and her being Small Building level.

He's Planet level i.e. several quintillions of times stronger than Undyne.

SpinodragonX2 said:
Would you mind giving me a freaking feat!? You sound so confident, Planck, but have not given me one feat!
The. Feats. Are. In. The. Profile. That. I. Linked.

SpinodragonX2 said:
Would you mind giving me a freaking feat!? You sound so confident, Planck, but have not given me one feat!
READ THE ******* PROFILE.

All of the feats are with some kind of boost! Look, the slightest ranged attack WITHOUT a power-up and Undyne loses. But I don't see one! Give me a feat or leave me alone! Why is it so hard?

SpinodragonX2 said:
All of the feats are with some kind of boost! Look, the slightest ranged attack WITHOUT a power-up and Undyne loses. But I don't see one! Give me a feat or leave me alone! Why is it so hard?
No they are not. Sonic defeated a character who was amped by four chaos emeralds. He himself did not have them. Sonic. Was. Not. Boosted.

SpinodragonX2 said:
Ok, thank you Gilad. But geez, how did it take the rest of you so long to come up with one ranged attack?
Because ypu couldn't be bothered to read the profile.

And, again, ranged attacks are not necessary. It's a 5-B vs a 9-A. It's a stomp regardless.

SpinodragonX2 said:
Ok, thank you Gilad. But geez, how did it take the rest of you so long to come up with one ranged attack?
Why did it take you so long to read a profile???

I don't want to mess with this discussion but profiles are made to list feats. So while linking you Sonic's profile he gave you his feats.

Tier: 5-B, 5-A with the Light Speed Attack

Literally everything you needed to know about him to see he stomps Undyne. Not even any other stuff he has is needed to defeat her. She has no defensive or offensive hax, so she can't do anything.

Back