• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most _____ members of 2018

i remember when i was new.... good old days when i got banned cuz they thought i was someone else's sock.... those were the days

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
i remember when i was new.... good old days when i got banned cuz they thought i was someone else's sock.... those were the days
It seems they retracted that, for one reason or another.

It was probably an honest mistake, nobody's a perfect detective.

it was pegasus lol but yeah, it was long time ago. he put 999 years as my ban time hahaha lol i had to talk to so many people just to talk pegasus and explain to him lol hahahaha oh man

Remember to add Shadow for most memetic content mod. I doubt he even has much competition, since he's the only content mod who I know uses memes a decent amount.

I am PixelKirby and I approve this thread.

Um, what would I be besides a pile of depressed bones and depravity?

Weird question and pretty off topic, but what do you guys think of me? Like, everyone has there own way they percieve others when they see them in a thread and I wonder how my online prescence is pervieved

My baseline assumption is that I suck until proven otherwise, this has worked thus far.

Still a safe assumption to live by, for me

kek

Back