• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More HST Headassery

You need at least molecular level attacks to harm aura not only that she's invisible and undetectable. She has also has control over all physical and spiritual matter law gets slammed

Haki covers that probably. If not, his spatial manipulation would.

I don't know how large that is.

HD-wallpaper-town-karakura-town-crescent-moon-anime-bleach-manga-home-town-jureichi-fullbring-arc-clouds-important-spirit-ground-river-lights-night.jpg

Pretty sure this is were the Soul crush came from if am not mistaking.
Aura (Overwhelming, Fear Inducement, Materialized and Explosive: Reiatsu induces a plethora of different aliments/effects onto those that affected by it like Soul Manipulation[15], Paralysis Inducement[17], Fear Manipulation[18] and many others)

You need at least molecular level attacks to harm aura not only that she's invisible and undetectable. She has also has control over all physical and spiritual matter law gets slammed
Her profile says atomic.

Aura stamina scales to Isshin how? Law's endurance clears at least.

I don't recall Aura having dura neg.

Law was trained for combat from a young age by Doffy's officers.
Lao G skill stomped Chinjao who is a master martial artist with 20+ years of experience.
Diamante is a professional gladiator who should be more skilled than Rebecca. Rebecca has won hundreds of battles against trained fighters without a scratch.
Aura was raised in a fish tank.

Willpower counts as a layer in One Piece(I will elaborate further if needed)
Normal Person<*25 Preskip Luffy<<Rayleigh~Preskip Law res<Postskip Law
Why are you talking about layers of intangibility and Invisibility on Physical medium? bleach layers comes from Spiritual level. Needs a seperate layers for that

Tashigi's Haki < PH Law's Haki < Vergo's Haki < DR Law < Wano Law < Raid Law < Current Base Fruit Law

Tashigi's Haki < PH Law's Haki < Vergo's Haki < DR Luffy < Early WCI Luffy's Haki < Late WCI Luffy's Haki < Post Haki Bloom Luffy < Big Mom < Awakening Law
Are these layers or.......

If yes, I have to ask, is there a CRT or Blog that shows this?

Are these layers or.......

If yes, I have to ask, is there a CRT or Blog that shows this?

You’re gonna need to prove that more advance forms of Observation give more levels of ESP or provide the thread/blog that does because that thread was specifically for Armament.
Because they both come from the same source, and are just different applications.
Doesn't matter since Aura's a human.

If observation is layered or not(it is, but Law doesn't have any kenbu feats) it gives Instinctive Reactions so Law will know when Aura is trying to attack and then can counter.

Back