• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Deadpool additions

Longevity is fine.

He just seems to borrow Spider-Man's web-shooters. It is not a standard ability.

That is not a conventional disease.

That is not exactly time travel, it is more like advanced 4th wall awareness.

Yes, but it is not a biological disease.

Stalker Maggot said:
==Physical upgrade?==
Survived this
I'm pretty sure he once had fully evidenced strength to endure large scale city block surving feats before yet he looks to be so fully low balled with just Small Building Dura with not much more run of the mill given explanitions to such "consistency." To a 9-A rating whatsoever minus scaling... Hmmmmm...

"He just seems to borrow Spider-Man's web-shooters. It is not a standard ability."

I said it would be optional but now that I think about it, it shouldn't be optional too oof

We do not know if he tanked the explosion itself or got out of the way, and the former would be an outlier compared to his usual portrayals.

Back