• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the average introvert fights the Merc with a Mouth (Scp-096 vs Deadpool (Marvel Comics)) (1-0-0)

koopa3144

He/Him
This is probably one of 96 few fair fights in this key but we'll see how this goes down
  • The fight takes place in a random warehouse
  • 96's Extended Canon key is being used
  • 96 has 9-A ap and skin dura
  • Deadpool has his Large Building level weaponry and Optional Equipment except the Chitauri hand cannon
  • Distance is 50 meters
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else
Average introvert: 1
SCP-096 fan art, by me. : SCP
Merc with a Mouth: 0

ArtStation - Deadpool - colors, Maksim Strelkov | Deadpool comic ...
Incon: 0
Shy Guy GIF - Shy Guy Mario - Discover & Share GIFs

Last edited:
You know that 096 has Large Building Level durability right?
Yeah, 96's skin and skeleton have different tiers with their skin being At least Wall level, likely Small Building level while only their bones are Large Building level.

Yeah, 96's skin and skeleton have different tiers with their skin being At least Wall level, likely Small Building level while only their bones are Large Building level.
His skin isn't at least Wall level, likely Small Building level as shown in the weakness section, he has different ratings for his skeleton.

Lol, what will Deadpool even do here? Shy Guy just runs trough every atack untill he reaches deadpool and disapears with his body by eating It or something

Also You really should change 096 text color

Maybe he has a chance If you give him teleportation devices

Lol, what will Deadpool even do here? Shy Guy just runs trough every atack untill he reaches deadpool and disapears with his body by eating It or something
Deadpool can avoid 96 with his acrobatics and Martial Arts skill.
Also You really should change 096 text color
Common Light mode L ok I will ig
Maybe he has a chance If you give him teleportation devices
Ok I'll give him his personal teleporter.

edit nvm its standard he already has it

Deadpool can avoid 96 with his acrobatics and Martial Arts skill.
Not really, 096 will kinda just follow him to start his grab atack

Ok I'll give him his personal teleporter.

edit nvm its standard he already has it
Well, strange sinse the teleportation power of deadpool is on his "optional equipament" part of his profile habilities, any way

with TP deadpool may be able to eventually make 096 eventually give up like on his fight against 682, but considering deadpool personality I can totally see him eventually beingh grabbed by 096, and once he is grabbed is basically game over for the mercenary. Voting 096

Not really, 096 will kinda just follow him to start his grab atack
Has 96 ever done that? iirc he's Animalistic when it comes to combat.
with TP deadpool may be able to eventually make 096 eventually give up like on his fight against 682, but considering deadpool personality I can totally see him eventually beingh grabbed by 096, and once he is grabbed is basically game over for the mercenary. Voting 096
Counted however if DP gets grabbed he can just pull off whatever limb got grabbed to escape and keep going.

Has 96 ever done that? iirc he's Animalistic when it comes to combat.
096 kinda just go straigh to the person sinse he has constant knolodge of their location, and sinse deadpool jumping over 096 is just him changing location why wouldn't 096 don't be able to follow?
Counted however if DP gets grabbed he can just pull off whatever limb got grabbed to escape and keep going.
Nah, even if he pulls a limb out 096 will alread be able to just grab him back at this distance, belive me, It's over the moment 096 is able to grab

Back