• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mordecai Vs Neko Kuroha

^The second one I guess.

What does the realm of Darthon do, I don't remember.

They basically have full control over everything within the Realm, can negate any damage or effects that would happen to them, can negate attacks, can summon things and people from outside of it, etc. Think of it as a game of D&D where you're the dungeon master and there are no rules or restrictions as to what you are allowed to do. That's the power they have in the Realm of Darthon.

GenjiTheGreat said:
Regular Mordecai gets stomped badly. In Darthon, Mordecaiwins wins quite handily. Might be a spite thread...

If speed were equalized i'd say Mordo with the Power can win by BFRing her to space or writes that he beat her in the Book of Park Records...

Ok so Mordecai has more hax but Neko is faster and stronger.

Do you guys still think it's a stomp?

Hang on...I just went back to the episode with the basketball powers...he traveled from earth to Jupiter in 3 seconds...thats 653 c, why is he only FTL?

Back