• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monthly Fairy Tail CRT

You realise that page means nothing right? I just looked at the references and all they mention is the name of the technique, which is irrelevant, and no mechanics other than the dragons hid inside the slayers. No mention of their souls being sealed away at all. When Animus was dying, he sealed himself, body and all, in Sonya to survive. Every dragon that used that technique has interacted with a slayer (who can't interact with intagibles), is clearly corporeal and possessed a physical body when they used it. Compare this to an actual soul of a dragon (Zirconis when Wendy used Milky Way) which looks like a spirit and we know couldn't interact with the slayers and vice versa.

There is nothing to support that the dragons were only souls after exiting the slayers with everything pointing to the oppposite. The only thing that supports your stance is the name of the technique which is easily flowery language.

Well it does say that the Dragon Soul Technique does conceal their soul and MP inside the human host and that they can leave at their own leasure. since Acnologia already stripped the souls from their bodies to begin with. so these could just be materialized souls of themselves.

Ok, I am back from Smash Bros, so have we decided At least 7-A, Likely High 7-A or At least 7-A, Possibly High 7-A

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Ok, I am back from Smash Bros, so have we decided At least 7-A, Likely High 7-A or At least 7-A, Possibly High 7-A
It's either:

1). At Least 7-A, Possibly High 7-A

2). 7-A, Likely High 7-A

EDIT: no higher

Well, it looks like the new storm cloud horizon calculation is being questioned, so for now, let's just hold this convo on hold, because my calc might stay the same, be downgraded, or be dismissed

^^^^

Basically the horizon thing in the new storm standard calculation is being questioned to the point that it might not even be used anymore since now it would make Storm calcs outliers which isn't good

Outliers in most cases, Mitch's calc supports the current rankings and is nowhere near an outlier even at the high end. The problems with the new formula seem to stem from humans having bad eyesight at such large distances.

It will likely stay the smae, as they seem to be leaning in that direction, but Once again, don't wanna jump the gun

Well if the calc is accepted, it fits with the High 7-A and 6-C calcs and it makes sense

Welp, my calc has been dropped and downgraded, so I'll undo the small changes I have made and there are no more AP Revisions, any other topics we need to talk about tho

Does anyone wanna make it, I mean I can, but I don't really want to make another calc at the moment

this is question for everybody here guys- how can we possibly accept them to be 6c in tier by basig it off a monster tht got one shot by a 7a feat? the same mosnter whose only other feat was him cutting some land in half, which im sorry to say would barely give 7b results or so. i thought we were more rational than that. that feat calcs, in the first place, the summoning of clouds i believe, which we dont even know who caused in the first place. for all wwe know, it couldve been done by the mage that, u know, summoned the mosnter??

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Welp, my calc has been dropped and downgraded, so I'll undo the small changes I have made and there are no more AP Revisions, any other topics we need to talk about tho
They said to wait for Don'tTalk, if he will ever get back that is

The monster, was one-shot by Natsu in a mode that performed a 6c feat in vaporising a lake, keep in mind vaporising the lake wasn't even the intention of the feat, plus at the time Natsu one-shot Ikuwhateverhisnameis he was significantly more powerful than when he performed the 6c feat. Also where did u find that the demolition fist was 7A? As far as I know that particular instance was never calced

There was another thread and it was decide that my cloud feat isn't as strong and is below even 7-A

Davidsteel1 said:
The monster, was one-shot by Natsu in a mode that performed a 6c feat in vaporising a lake, keep in mind vaporising the lake wasn't even the intention of the feat, plus at the time Natsu one-shot Ikuwhateverhis name is he was significantly more powerful than when he performed the 6c feat. Plus where did u find that the demolition fist was 7A? As far as I know that particular instance was never calced
im not sure who ur are talking about here, natsu or the monster giant god thingy. please clarify, and i wll try to answer ur question. @dragon, the what now? all i was trying to say is that the monster is overwhelmingly below 6c tier, as by what is shown and given to us. we are basing his tier on feat that doesnt even seem to have an "owener" yet... @demongod, ok thank u. i did not know about that. im sorry, ive been out of fairy tail for awhile now. my apologies.

Let me put it this way. Let's say Doomsday destroyed a country in one punch. Then Superman punched Doomdsay through a building and won. If someone calced the first punch at 6-B and the second punch to be Large Building, we wouldn't make Doomsday large building level. The same logic applies here.

not really, considering that a person can barely one shot themselves. are u saying that his ap is like, possibly 100s of times higher than his durability?

and another thing- in this wiki specifically, we mostly give a chracters unknown durability the same rating as its ap

No, that wasn't for Ap and Dura. Even then Doomsday's dura would be the same as his Ap for not breaking his body when he did the feat. My point was that calculating the tier of someone from that attack that defeated them doesn't make sense if the person is shown to be a higher tier than that.

@Lorenzo, u said the monster was one shot by a 7A feat I'm asking where did u get that the demolition fist is 7A from. Natsu in FDKM with Igneels flames is High 6C, so even if Ikusa-Tsunagi was 6c (even though we know it isn't accepted) it would hardly affect the scaling.

Also if Arlok (the summoning Mage) who was casually one shot by Natsu managed to perform a 6c cloud feat, it stands to reason that Ikusa-Tsunagi is stronger.

Back