• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monthly Fairy Tail CRT

That too, I mean Jellal got slapped by August who is infinitely weaker than Acnologia

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
That too, I mean Jellal got slapped by August who is infinitely weaker than Acnologia
Why always bring up August? That dude can copy and nullified your magic, what you do against him?

1997KD said:
With current reasoning on jellal profile he should be at sub-rel as well
Hell no.

August, the same guy who fodderized Jellal got blizted by Human Acno.

Jellal dodging Dragon Acno is as PIS as Christina can ran away from Acno even though it got blizted by Dragon a Dragon (Metalicana I think) during Tartaros arc.

Jellal is only Sub-Rel with Meteor, and August took away his own speed feat with his magic. Do not really PIS right there

Hell no.

August, the same guy who fodderized Jellal got blizted by Human Acno.

Jellal dodging Dragon Acno is as PIS as Christina can ran away from Acno even though it got blizted by Dragon a Dragon (Metalicana I think) during Tartaros arc.

August can copy jellal magic to defeat him, we didn't see how the fight goes, we see how august copy racer magic and blitz him, same possibly happen with jellal, then how it's pis? Just labelling everything with pis didn't turn the scenario into pis, you also ignoring the fact that jellal was the one of the fastest character in verse

1997KD said:
August can copy jellal magic to defeat him, we didn't see how the fight goes, we see how august copy racer magic and blitz him, same possibly happen with jellal, then how it's pis? Just labelling everything with pis didn't turn the scenario into pis, you also ignoring the fact that jellal was the one of the fastest character in verse
People who was comparable to him has shown to be able to keep up with his Meteor spell.

Natsu

Jura

Rings any bell?

August doesn't need to copy his magic to keep up with Jellal. He is on whole different level.

So you mean to say jellal didn't get stronger after gmg?Jellal was bliting natsu in tower of heaven arc until natsu go df,jellal was blitz jura.and august indeed copy his magic,Like he use racer magic to blitz racer,Jellal was able to blitz racer even when racer was using his slowing magic.Unlike august who copy racer magic to blitz racer Again apÔëáspeed

I think he may have had a word that is in the filter. It catches me out sometimes.

@1997

Edit your comment to have the stuff you posted after the initial post and delete the other stuff if able.

Sorry for the necro, but I see unneccesary to make another thread for this:

I was linked to this thread about Gray's and Sherria's edit with Durability Negation

While I can agree with that (somewhat) then their tiers makes no sense: ex, if Gray negates Durability, then he should scale to 7-A for damaging Mard (a demon) or END

So, maybe he should be City level (scaling to his father) and Large Mountain level (for defeating Invel)

Sherria, can stay at High 7-A, but reasoning should be changed (since she can't scale directly from Dimaria)

So basically we need to change it for example if we use gray then it will be like atleast XXX, Unknow against demon?

He's still shown to match their power though, When Erza blocked END and Grays punch they were pretty much equal, the demons themselves will be fealing extra damage but the fact that gray can do beam struggles and counter spells with equal power means that he scales to their AP, it's just when he lands a hit, he's doing super effective damage

Back