• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D Luffy vs Naruto Uzumaki vs Ichigo Kurosaki vs Natsu Dragneel vs Deku vs Asta vs Gon vs Yusuke vs Goku

Range: Tens of kilometers vs Standard melee range. Hundreds of meters with ki blasts and attacks. Planetary with the Power Pole

Don't think so... https://vsbattles.com/threads/rubbery-boy-vs-useless-ninja-girl.124619/post-4151728 (skill feats with just his east blue key)
bruh, | Standard melee range. Hundreds of kilometers with ki blasts and attacks. Planetary with the Power Pole.
Also no, I don't think you read OG dragon ball, skill feats are busted there.

I only see Goku winning against Luffy with Ki Blasts anyways?

I mean even if Goku is more skilled, Luffy's physiology will carry him

bruh, | Standard melee range. Hundreds of kilometers with ki blasts and attacks. Planetary with the Power Pole.
Also no, I don't think you read OG dragon ball, skill feats are busted there.
I finished og dragon ball... Now I'm in the boring dbz...

Goku is quite skilled but not at the lvl of Alabasta Luffy or possibly even east blue

I only see Goku winning against Luffy with Ki Blasts anyways?

I mean even if Goku is more skilled, Luffy's physiology will carry him
Yes this pretty much is true.
I finished og dragon ball... Now I'm in the boring dbz...

Goku is quite skilled but not at the lvl of Alabasta Luffy or possibly even east blue
Skill debates suck, there is no way to really quantify it, so it's very hard to be objective.

Skill debates suck, there is no way to really quantify it, so it's very hard to be objective.
This right here
and skill feats are literally so annoying to collect since normal feats you likely have people talking about them on debate forums which skill feats don't have and skill feats are less obvious

ichigo soul crush

failing that goku outskills until he loses to sword because his dura scales higher (i think) than his relative ap and without that he gets chopped up

Only Asta, Goku and Yusuke can sense Ichigo and even then it will be hard for Goku and Asta to fight him since they still use their five senses
And Ichigo one shots anyone here with a single attack
Deku and Gon lose first because they have literally nothing to help them stay around

Only Asta, Goku and Yusuke can sense Ichigo and even then it will be hard for Goku and Asta to fight him since they still use their five senses
And Ichigo one shots anyone here with a single attack
I'm pretty sure Dragon Ball characters on this Goku's level rely on their Ki senses to fight, instead of their standard senses. I think Piccolo explained it in the beginning of DBZ. And Popo did as well iirc.

I'm pretty sure Dragon Ball characters on this Goku's level rely on their Ki senses to fight, instead of their standard senses. I think Piccolo explained it in the beginning of DBZ. And Popo did as well iirc.
They still use their five senses a ton as shown by basically every fight. Goku would still outskill ichigo because of his monsterous skill advantage normally however it is still a drawback.

Whoa whoa this is pre nen gon? What's he have outside of a fishing rod and good instincts😭😭

On a serious note though Yusuke is basically a less skilled goku who can't fly,
naruto can only summon gamabunta or thousands of clones when he has a mental amp (in part 1)
Alot of people can't even do anything to luffy here
Ichigo can 1 tap everybody except yusuke and possibly goku?

Back