• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gon Freecss vs Monkey D. Luffy

Well with the new revision for Luffy's profile, things have changed. Thriller Bark Luffy is now 7-A, so I'd have to change the key to Skypiea Saga Luffy, who's Low 7-B. Though with that, Luffy would probably win then, since Gon's only Low 7-B with Ryu and Ko and if he doesn't protect himself he'd get seriously injured by Luffy's attacks. Not to mention Gon's stamina is significantly limited, so he'd have to end the fight really quickly.
sadly, this is adult gon.

After Luffy revision, honestly. I don't think Adult Gon can shit hard on Luffy because of his blunt/trauma resistance. Also Luffy's AP will, most of the time, be equivalent to Gon. And Luffy is smarter in combat, he probably would think a way of survive Gon's lunge just he did against Katakuri in the mirror world or something like that.

However, I hardly think that he would've to do that against Gon. So I say that he can held his own until Adult Form wears off and then Gon gets cancered and die by himself, finish. Voting for Luffy.

Last edited:
Back