• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holy shit I thought that said Lavos for a second.

Hmmm well I'll have to give this to Luffy, I don't see much Latios has going here other than Regenerationn. ( How good and fast is it? ) Gear Fourth should be able to outlast him with stamina and precog is gonna come in handy here. Latios seems to be a team based Pokemon which he doesn't have here.

Doesn't Latios also have precog in future sight?

Regenerationn is half it's health within seconds.

Latios has far more versatility here though, telekinesis, acrobatic flight, elemental manipulation (this may not count, don't know if tms are usable in this case).

Mega Latios is significantly above base Latios who scales from the birds who scale from beating Lugia all together who is 11 terarons

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Doesn't Latios also have precog in future sight?

Regenerationn is half it's health within seconds.

Latios has far more versatility here though, telekinesis, acrobatic flight, elemental manipulation (this may not count, don't know if tms are usable in this case).
This and AP adavantage since he is twice as strong gives my vote to Latios.

How good is his telekinesis? I don't see how his acrobatic flight is gonna help him that much since Doffy was extremely good in the air and well Luffy kinda slapped his shit. Now Latios seems to have a AP advantage ( not by much.) However that's rendered somewhat null due to Luffy's blunt force resistance. He also has resistance to heat and lightning attacks but idk if that'll help or not. But all in all I feel as if Luffy would outlast him due to the difference in stamina.

But why? Especially the latis, they're bottom of the barrel legendaries, they're an entire species. Better reasoning would be directly fighting alongside Lugia.

Luffy in Gear 2nd ripped apart Doflamingo's threads (both the restraints on his arm, and the Black Knight used to fight him), and Doflamingo suggests that he is 3x stronger in Gear 4th.

Luffy would be 1.935 Teratons with Bound Man. Tank-Man is another matter, and that would be his current peak (though its level of power isn't really known. He One-shot Cracker + several Biscuit Soldiers, but that doesn't say anything, really).

Luffy's Stamina in Tank Man is pretty... bad to say the least (Unless he's being given food all of the time).

I don't know if Latios' Telekinesis would even be an effective tool for hurting Luffy, but they both have Statistic Amp and Resistance to bluntforce/physical strikes.

Latios wins mid-high diff due to Luffy's Stamina in Tank Man being considerably low unless he is being fed 24/7, and due to Regen/Healing + Status Effect Inducement. Luffy's pre-cog would be a hindrance, but it's not a factor that will equalize this match-up. Luffy in Bound-Man would do no good considering his stats being that much inferior. It would be an up-hill fight from the start, and Luffy would soon become very aggitated, and his usage of pre-cog will slowly become a non-factor as he loses his cool.

Back