• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly what the ****.

Can you finish the goddamn revision before you start telling people the SCP multiverse is Low 1-C. I'm done asking you to respond to the thread, so if you intend to keep perpetuating your "facts", I suggest you actually finish the thread or start treating our profiles with a little more respect.

Weekly what the ****.

Can you finish the goddamn revision before you start telling people the SCP multiverse is Low 1-C. I'm done asking you to respond to the thread, so if you intend to keep perpetuating your "facts", I suggest you actually finish the thread or start treating our profiles with a little more respect.
welp looks like this thread is a stomp due to its movement to 1-C

Assuming 2A stays, Goku would still be able to one shot. Having an infinite amount of 2A multiverses doesn't increase your ap in any way. Unless the verse treats it as special or smth.

The scaling chain for SCP is big, but it's nowhere near close to DBS.

Assuming 2A stays, Goku would still be able to one shot. Having an infinite amount of 2A multiverses doesn't increase your ap in any way. Unless the verse treats it as special or smth.

btw infinity x infinity is still just infinity

they are treated as special, the multiverse of yesod is one of the largest in the foundation

By special I mean they are treated as harder to destroy or smth.

If they are just treated as special, but we don't know how much stronger it is to destroy it, then we can't really quantify it.

By special I mean they are treated as harder to destroy or smth.

If they are just treated as special, but we don't know how much stronger it is to destroy it, then we can't really quantify it.
pretty sure it's special since there are people weak than that which are 2-A

I don't think goku's passives make this a stomp

Also, the way the revisions are going, they're going to be "2-A, likely Low 1-C" so it won't even matter as they'll still have a 2-A key.

I don't think goku's passives make this a stomp

Also, the way the revisions are going, they're going to be "2-A, likely Low 1-C" so it won't even matter as they'll still have a 2-A key.
no, there is a rule in versus thread rules which says if non immeasurable passives characthers win against immeasurable speed characthers then it won't get added (or generally characthers which above normal passives)

Ah ok so Weekly is misleading.

But back to the topic at hand. TGG scales infinitely above baseline if he can destroy infinite multiverses the size of a 2-A multiverse, which is baseline. Oh, actually he scales massively above people who can do that, I mean. Goku's scaling chain above baseline is also huge, but I don't think it's infinite. Doesn't TGG still AP stomp? And while Goku's passives are impressive, I somewhat doubt they'll net him a win here if the AP I'm thinking of is correct.

But back to the topic at hand. TGG scales infinitely above baseline if he can destroy infinite multiverses the size of a 2-A multiverse, which is baseline. Oh, actually he scales massively above people who can do that, I mean. Goku's scaling chain above baseline is also huge, but I don't think it's infinite. Doesn't TGG still AP stomp? And while Goku's passives are impressive, I somewhat doubt they'll net him a win here if the AP I'm thinking of is correct.
Yes this is still an AP stomp for TGG

Nope, Ovens is misleading here, he's going against th decided outcome of the crt in which he is the sole person against the revision when numrous SCP exprts and members of staff have agreed to it
Weekly, i counted everyone which agreed with 2-A, likely Low 1-C, possibly Higher before, and there was 6, now 7.
while the one who disagree are someone who was proposing totally other stuff and you, maybe someone else too but im not sure.

Again, the verse apparently treats the whole infinite 2As as more impressive than destroying one, but we don't know by how much. How do we exactly quantify this?

Hell, even if TGG truly was infinitely above baseline, how exactly can he do anything against Goku incapping him with Passive stamina fuckery? Not to mention other passive statistic shit and probability manip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back