• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mogeko Castle Revision

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group

Stats​

Right now Mogeko Castle characters are 4-A/High 3-A for King mogeko creating the castle which contains starry skies and infinite space. That's cool and all but it's not really known how he did it and as such our default assumption shouldn't be that it scales to his stats. My argument isn't much more than that we just... don't know how he does it. As an addition to that, he gets hurt by a rocket launcher and Nega-Mogeko who's his equal gets hurt by a gun. Pretty embarassing anti-feats for that tier. King mogeko should still be High 3-A with creation, though.

Anyway while he does get hurt by a rocket launcher he also survives it so 9-B should be a fine new tier.

As for normal Mogekos, I think they should just be 10-C instead of Unknown. Yonaka can easily rip away prosciutto from them which implies they're average human at best in LS (She does canonically have above average grip strength, to be fair), and they only are a threat in large numbers. Even then, a man was able to fend off large amounts of them for a lot of time and they primarily prey on young girls. It's worth mentioning they have no feats whatsoever and even in large numbers a locked door is an obstacle for them.

Yonaka's LS should be Superhuman in her second key- while she does claim to have a grip strength of 70, she tears apart King Mogeko as she's saying that which... someone with that grip strength couldn't do.

Also here's a speed calc. Not approved yet but eh, here we are.

Abilities​

Teleportation should be removed from most characters, only some special Mogekos and Moge-ko can do it. Also, all Mogekos get Small Size Type 0

Mogekos - This applies to all other characters except for Moge-ko who is indeed shown teleporting not just herself but also a group of Mogekos. However they should get Immersion (Able to hide inside paintings and move around in them), Enhanced Senses (Stated to be able to track down Yonaka by her smell), Limited Precognition (Knew Yonaka's name the second they met her)

Moge-ko - Enhanced Senses (Sensed Nega-Mogeko and Yonaka from many rooms away), Blood Manipulation (The crosses she uses to torture Mogekos are said to be made of blood when examined), Forcefield Creation (Can create forcefields strong enough to block rocket launcher blasts)

King mogeko - Teleportation Negation (Changed the destination of Mogecuckoo's teleport), Weapon Mastery (Fought Nega-Mogeko evenly although he was eventually outskilled)

Nega-Mogeko - Poison Manipulation (Carries tear gas grenades), Weapon Mastery (Despite being gravely wounded, managed to disarm and outskill King mogeko), Explosion Manipulation (With Rocket Launcher)

Last edited:
9-B off tanking the rocket launcher.
Anyway while he does get hurt by a rocket launcher he also survives it so 9-B should be a fine new tier.
Nega-Mogeko scales to him and both were hella scared of Moge-ko

Oh, is that so? My apologies, I haven't meddled with any other game in DSP has made outside of Wadanohara.

Eh, it fits our standards, barely but it does.

it's mind boggling how this game is allowed on the site
dont we have wadanohara characters here too
Why 10-C, though? IIRC, there's a scene at the beginning of the game where a group of mogekos are seen pulling apart the limbs 'n' stuff of some dead boy, unless I'm misremembering.

We do have them but again, barely fits the standards. It's not a **** game and the uh, things that happen are audio-only and done with stock sound effects.

I just played the game for this CRT and I don't recall that. Could be wrong ofc.

Also I forgot to mention, all normal mogeko abities should go to the special ones too

I have to disagree with this. Even a random Mogeko casually was going to destroy the entire castle just to find Yonaka. There's also the second bad end where the darkness of a single Mogeko made Yonaka fuse with the castle.

In addition to this, we know Mogekos possess special weapons made to harm them (Yonaka's knife), the RPG wouldn't be any different.

The Mogeko clearly was just making stupid claims in a fit of rage and scaling literally every being in a fodder species to High 3-A because of a single statement is foolish, we have no reason to believe it could actually do that especially considering that he would be destroying a creation of King mogeko, a being that's way higher on the power scale.

As for the second bad end that's Absorption, and completely unrelated to AP, nevermind that it was done by a special mogeko. It's also not really too clear what happened, maybe he just made her go nuts.

That's not really the case though since the rocket launcher was not meant to be used on Mogekos but on that weird beast Moge-ko unleashed on them. Even if that wasn't the case, I don't reject the possibility that they could be special weapons, but unless you can prove that they are it's still an anti-feat since them being special is indeed just a possibility. Adding to that, the knife was made by one of the Special Mogekos, while the weapons have no such origin.

Last edited:
A random Mogeko destroying the castle was already deemed to be an outlier, and there wasn't really any refutation to King mogeko's feat being creation that doesn't scale to his physical abilities

does uh

does anyone have anything to say cause i think we just left the debate halfway through

bleh i have two admins who agree, three staff counting myself, if nobody tries to debate against this i'll apply it tomorrow-ish

yeah, fair enough reaction. Anyway I'll edit the verse page, forgot about that

I guess it has been hella obscure. Can't exactly blame people for being a bit sus on it either, to be fair.

a bit? it's ra- ah right people don't like that word, sexual assault. I get that they're the villains but still its weird, like, author must have taken an illegal hentai magazine, turned it into powder, mixed it with acid and put it all in his vein type of weird.

Back