• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Resident Evil (Remake Timeline) Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

There are a few problems with the scaling of some RE Remake Timeline characters. Nothing serious, but we must solve them.

1. William Birkin should be downgraded to Tier 9-B. His best feat was killing Mr. X, who is only rated as Wall level. His Final Form should be kept as Tier 9-A tho, since He survived an anti-tank Rocket Launcher, same that incapacitated Nemesis.
  2. Since Claire scales from Birkin, she needs to be downgraded to Tier 9-B, too.
  3. I made this sandbox updating Leon S. Kennedy from the Remake Timeline, by adding RE4 Remake stuff.
  4. The Zombie Lions should get Acrobaticts cause they can make High Jumps.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Oh wow wish ya talked about making this in the discussion threads prior😭

Mr. X would be Wall+ by this as well as Remake Krauser, uh also Remake Leon in Re4 should also have subsonic combat speeds and reactions until I can calc it because of this

As the creator of most of the Remake Timeline, I added scans to the pages, and I noticed some problems with the scaling. Unfortunately, I haven't played RE4 Remake because that game is so expensive in my country.

As the creator of most of the Remake Timeline, I added scans to the pages, and I noticed some problems with the scaling. Unfortunately, I haven't played RE4 Remake because that game is so expensive in my country.
All good dw about it, he will need seperate keys for 2 and 4 tho and will also need new renders and a split p&A

All good dw about it, he will need seperate keys for 2 and 4 tho and will also need new renders and a split p&A
Ok, if you're willing to help me by recollecting the Hax of RE4R Leon I could try to use it here. Otherwise, I can't do that much in that regard.

Ok, if you're willing to help me by recollecting the Hax of RE4R Leon I could try to use it here. Otherwise, I can't do that much in that regard.
We can handle compiling all of that in the discussion thread to put together in another crt so for now a regular key split is fine

I made some of my own edits and removed some unnecessary justifications as well as those that have no backing behind them
I have a few observations.

1. First, the Anti-Tank Missile Launcher scales from Nemesis (which has tier 9-A durability). So downgrading it to level 9-B+ isn't right.
2. Final Form Saddler should scale from William Birkin in his last form because he is WAY bigger than the latter.

Last edited:
I have a few observations.

1. First, the Anti-Tank Missile Launcher scales from Nemesis (which has tier 9-A durability). So downgrading it to level 9-B+ doesn't make much sense.
2. Saddler should scale from William Birkin in his last form because he is bigger than the latter.
Ah I just watched the scene on youtube that's fine, it looked different in the GIF because of how the wiki handles it (literally the tiniest shit)

For 2 that doesn't really matter both get really huge but you can't give a random 9-A rating without a calculation

Ah I just watched the scene on youtube that's fine, it looked different in the GIF because of how the wiki handles it (literally the tiniest shit)

For 2 that doesn't really matter both get really huge but you can't give a random 9-A rating without a calculation
The rating comes through scaling, as Saddler should be at least comparable to Birkin due to being bigger. Also, the rocket launcher (special) should be stronger or at very least comparable to the anti-tank missile launcher. In fact, Saddler survived being shot by it.

The rating comes through scaling, as Saddler should be at least comparable to Birkin due to being bigger. Also, the rocket launcher (special) should be stronger or at very least comparable to the anti-tank missile launcher. In fact, Saddler survived being shot by it.
dude was crispified by it and died to being stabbed immediately after, he clearly wasn't fine especially since he was screaming out in pain on impact

Also you can't use random gameplay mechanics to scale, it has no evidence of being > any of the prior rocket launchers other than it being named "(special)"

The rating comes through scaling, as Saddler should be at least comparable to Birkin due to being bigger
I completely understand that but you need to understand that's not how that works birkins 9-A is still practically not justifiable by that.

Hell taking something with the same proportions as a human will get you 9-A when it reaches a size of 24.2117m tall which is about 5.6 storeys tall. Granted that's for human proportions but still the man doesn't have any measurements on the wiki nor does he have any calcs done for his GPE so its still not a valid 9-A

You need to understand I'm not saying they can't be 9-A but the current arguments and justifcations being used aren't nearly sufficient, if you're gonna do it do it right

dude was crispified by it and died to being stabbed immediately after, he clearly wasn't fine especially since he was screaming out in pain on impact

Also you can't use random gameplay mechanics to scale, it has no evidence of being > any of the prior rocket launchers other than it being named "(special)"
Except that is indeed implied to be stronger than Regular ammunition.

I completely understand that but you need to understand that's not how that works birkins 9-A is still practically not justifiable by that.
Right

Last edited:
My bad. Anyway, I think the text at least implies that in some way...
It quite literally doesn't mind you this is the text in question

"A unique recoilless rocket launcher.
Its special warhead is painted red to
distinguish it from regular ammunition."

Other than this we aren't given any other description, we have no idea what about it is different from regular ammunition since literally every boss is 1 shot even the regular launcher on standard difficulty

I've no clue what the real implications is but I personally don't see how you can equate that basic bit of text to just saying its like the strongest thing ever

Anti-Tank rockets can vary based on the model, but the RPG-7 is the most recognizable one that various media going forward generally models rockets after. And there are various rockets ranging from 9-B to 9-A, but 96 Megajoules was the one widely used nowadays iirc. So I am fine comparing that to an RPG-7 and calling it a durability feat for Birkin.

Anti-Tank rockets can vary based on the model, but the RPG-7 is the most recognizable one that various media going forward generally models rockets after. And there are various rockets ranging from 9-B to 9-A, but 96 Megajoules was the one widely used nowadays iirc. So I am fine comparing that to an RPG-7 and calling it a durability feat for Birkin.
I agree with this.

Then we will downgrade Birkin's AP to at least wall level, but his durability will remain 9-A. Therefore, Leon AP with the anti-tank rocket will remain 9-A.

It quite literally doesn't mind you this is the text in question

"A unique recoilless rocket launcher.
Its special warhead is painted red to
distinguish it from

I've no clue what the real implications is but I personally don't see how you can equate that basic bit of text to just saying its like the strongest thing ever
Ok.

The other proposals of the Thread are fine?

Overall I think the changes/additions are fine. Where does Subsonic combat and reaction speed come from for Resident Evil 4 Leon's speed? I haven't played it in awhile so I'm not sure what feat or scaling gives him that rating.

Overall I think the changes/additions are fine. Where does Subsonic combat and reaction speed come from for Resident Evil 4 Leon's speed? I haven't played it in awhile so I'm not sure what feat or scaling gives him that rating.
Remake Leon in Re4 should also have subsonic combat speeds and reactions until I can calc it because of this

Idk if anyone saw in the blog but jill and Nemesis would also be subsonic as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back