• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He could barely deal with snakeman, who's slower
Cap
13.png

I'll vote for the calamities, they hold the stat advantage and King & Queen working together should be able to deal with Katakuri's future sight like they did Marco and Sanji. If not they can just outlast it with their enormous stamina and endurance until it runs out. Or alternatively Queen deals with him on his own by spamming lasers and plague shots.

King is pretty safe overall due to his ability of flight, he can really just pick off anybody with his fire powers from a ranged distance.

Jack should be able to deal with Cracker on his own, with his stat advantage he should be capable of dealing with the biscuit soldiers & Cracker himself.

Anime >>> Manga. 🌚 and I don't need too I already have everything One piece in my human brain
This man is like 100 chapters behind if you think about only manga.

Now throw on the anime pacing and the filler scenes.

Onigashima Raid will end before he gets to Oden's flashback

considering how heavily downplayed the Sweet 3 are(weaker than the Tobi Roppo, with exception of Awakened Katakuri, wot), this isn't exactly a fair fight.

Last edited:
Counted.

How are they donwplayed?
Page One scales > Katakuri in everything including Awakening despite the fact a Gear 3rd punch basically KO'd him, and people are using heresy to suggest he was perfectly fine, thus:

Kata = High 7-A, poss 6-C w/ Awakening

Lead Performers > Tobi Roppo > Gear 3rd WCI/Udon = Gear 4th Luffy Dressrosa (lmfao) = 6-C

Page One scales > Katakuri in everything including Awakening despite the fact a Gear 3rd punch basically KO'd him, and people are using heresy to suggest he was perfectly fine, thus:
Do you have a panel of Onigashima Luffy knocking out Page One with Gear Third?

Also that's not why he scales to 6-C. He scales to Sanji who broke the neck of Oven who is the most durable of all the Big Mom children.

They scale above the sweet three because they scale above WCI Sanji who hurt Oven, who is more durable than the sweet 3.

And no, Page One wasn’t incapped. We see him the next chapter perfectly fine saying Luffy’s hit did minor damage.

What? Why not?
You didn't say FRA or an argument on why they win..
  • Regarding verdicts:
    • The winner will be determined by the side having better constructive arguments, rather than one word/one sentence votes, which will be disregarded.
    • However, one word/one sentence votes agreeing with another member's reasoning will be accepted as valid votes.

You didn't say FRA or an argument on why they win..
  • Regarding verdicts:
    • The winner will be determined by the side having better constructive arguments, rather than one word/one sentence votes, which will be disregarded.
    • However, one word/one sentence votes agreeing with another member's reasoning will be accepted as valid votes.
Or you could use logic and see that I didn't chose the vote until I saw the reasons... and does it really matter all that much?

Back