• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miyuki Sone vs Monika (The fight for (You)r love.)

Kyle Ramos said:
You are ignoring the facts and just assuming Monika's erasure is final and could erase everything and everyone, which is not only wanking, its wrong and a no limits fallacy.
who ever said everyone? miyu has NO resictence to erasure and isnt in a higher tier.. nlf is saying that shes immune to to erasure whit no proof other than GOD, even though she could just corrupt the game enough to take it away

and whenever was i offensive?

Monika only has resistance to CHR file based eradure.

Again.

She hasnt tanked being erased by other methods.

Please read above before replying.

Kyle Ramos said:
Monika's erasure depends on deleting chr files, not actual game hacking.

Again. I already explined above the game itself tells you the game must be reset because of the script.

Again. Monika only survived her chr file getting deleted, not actual game hacking, like Miyu can.

And once again

Saying Monika can erase literslly everything and cannot be deleted by literslly anything is not only wank, its a no limits fallacy.

And the whiteface battle already agreed that Monika can be deleted by actual hacking.
have you seen the ending or read above? she erased much more

you must delete the game, and she deleted much more before that

miyus hacking was done by god and she only has such controll over her OWN game. and her hacking not being actual hacking? she cant actualy hack her own game, but miyu cant either. its the game made that way, which falls under game mechanics and gets ignored, both of theire erasure is counted equaly.

never. said. she . deletes everything.

I SAID: "who ever said everyone? miyu has NO resictence to erasure and isnt in a higher tier.."

by better erasure yes . but white face is much above the game itself, while miyu is dependent on it

Kyle Ramos said:
Monika only has resistance to CHR file based eradure.
taht... that... what? WHAT??? and miyu only can hack her own game, and pein can only rip naruto verse souls, and chara can only destroy ut timelines.

thats beyond wrong, its still counted, if we're ther, why not take away zamsus erasure resictence, it only work against hakai.

Kyle Ramos said:
And another thing i seriously wont get bored repeating.
Monika only survived having her character file removed from the character folder.

Thats what gave her Erasure resistance.

But people here continue to imply that woild give her resistence over any type of aresure, like plot based erasure or regular game file hacking, like Miyuki would. (And could, fra.)

Please do read my conclusion far above for literally every argument beimg dismissed.

Not to mention, again, that Monika being able to hack with her mind is useless based on what we have seen her do. Literally deleting 2e4kb files and playing .ogg files, which not only implies she does not know anything above the bare basics of coding (as she herself says), but he would go for the kill at first by searching for Miyuki's chr file, which she has none, while Miyuki has a FAR higher sense of the 4th wall to know that characters are not actually coded into 234kb chr files on a folder called characters and would actually code Monika herself away from the neutral space cellphone or not.
That's not how it works. It is simply taken as 2C erasure resistance and that's it. Erasing character files is simply how the game chose to interpret erasing someone, because the game have you doing that too and it would be very tedious if not unplayable if the player is actually expected to hack the entire thing.

Erasing someone's files have VERY different effects than what Monika's displayed, erasing a character's file would only cause an error in the game and make it unpalayable, it does not delete them from history and do everything Monika has shown to do. Files deletion is simply how Doki Doki chose to interpret erasure or how Monika does her thing.

Now Miyuki does have the superior hacking abilities as Monika herself admits she is not a good hacker. However needing her phone is a huge disadvantadge. You can't state however that Miyuki would just somehow erase Monika because again in Doki Doki deleting the files is erasing them in their totality, every dialogue, every line of code, even memories and physical effects of their existence, their entire timeline is gone.

RealityWarper said:
. You can't state however that Miyuki would just somehow erase Monika because again in Doki Doki deleting the files is erasing them in their totality, every dialogue, every line of code, even memories and physical effects of their existence, their entire timeline is gone.
monika survived the erasion

AGAIN.

Monika only survived having her chr file deleted. She has not shown resistance to otger forms of erasure.

Assuming she tanks every type of erasure is wank.

Please, domt make me repeatnmyself again and again.

Kyle Ramos said:
AGAIN.
Monika only survived having her chr file deleted. She has not shown resistance to otger forms of erasure.

that, my man, is not how it works

.chr erasure affected time memories and space, by extension, it counts here

And AGAIN, if Monika cant figure out KtK's code, she cant do anything to Miyuki.

Monika's form of erasure is useless against someone who does not rely on a chr file.

"But the fight is verse equalized!"

Then you must also accept the fact Monika should be as easly to be erased completely as Aoi, lets not ve biased here.

And the skill gap makes Monika's "mind" hacking useless.

And...i also stated other two possibilities of verse equalization on my "conclusion" post above.

Kyle Ramos said:
And AGAIN, if Monika cant figure out KtK's code, she cant do anything to Miyuki.
Monika's form of erasure is useless against someone who does not rely on a chr file.

"But the fight is verse equalized!"

Then you must also accept the fact Monika should be as easly to be erased completely as Aoi, lets not ve biased here.

And the skill gap makes Monika's "mind" hacking useless.

And...i also stated other two possibilities of verse equalization on my "conclusion" post above.
and i responded why they were inacurate, as monika came back from an erasure on a higher level than that of miyu h as shown

and yes, she has all of eternity to figure it out, as miyu has no other way to dammage a noncorporealunaffected by time and who has survived erasure

Ricsi-viragosi said:
RealityWarper said:
. You can't state however that Miyuki would just somehow erase Monika because again in Doki Doki deleting the files is erasing them in their totality, every dialogue, every line of code, even memories and physical effects of their existence, their entire timeline is gone.
monika survived the erasion
This is exactly my point. It can't just be claimed that Miyuki can erase Monika when Monika has shown resistance to erasure. The fact that Miyuki goes into the code rather than character files is irrelevant, because in Doki Doki the character files is the entirety of the character and erasing them like Monika does, has effects that are not just those of erasing the character file, it erase them from the timeline.

Kyle Ramos said:
AGAIN.

Again, character file erasure in Doki Doki is just how Doki Doki interprets and handles the erasure. It is not less valid than if Monika went into the script or source code to delete them. Monika survived an erasure that eliminates you not only from life, not only from existence, but from the timeline itself in a multiversal level. Monika erasing character files have effects that simply are not consistant with just erasing character files, this is just how she does it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
RealityWarper
man... i wish i could explain like you
I wish you wouldn't report him for rule violation just becuase he disagreed with you but we can't always get what we want.

Every single time I come back to this thread there's 20 replies...

I tried ignoring most of them, but this time I'll try replyng to them.

"Did i mention that Monika does indeed have to follow a diretory each and every time she hacks stuff, while Miyuki pretty much coded her universe an overall update?" The directory contains everything in her multiverse. Only being able to effect the fabric comprising 54 universes (this comes from number of save file slots which she can simultaneously delete) doesn't seem like a very small feat to me.

"Monika only survived having her character file removed from the character folder. Thats what gave her Erasure resistance. But people here continue to imply that woild give her resistence over any type of aresure, like plot based erasure or regular game file hacking, like Miyuki would. (And could, fra.) " Exactly, this is because we assume that these erasures are baseline erasures. We have no statements of them being above baseline, and we have no feats showing that they're above baseline. So that we don't wank any of these characters off, we treat them as basline, as we have no proof that they're higher.

And considering her other feats in the game, plot based erasure shouldn't work since Monika has resistance to plot manipulation, by being able to break free from the script. Regular game file hacking should also be identical to deleting character file, albeit harder to accomplish.

"Not to mention, again, that Monika being able to hack with her mind is useless based on what we have seen her do. Literally deleting 2e4kb files and playing .ogg files, which not only implies she does not know anything above the bare basics of coding (as she herself says)" No. On a minor note, she's deleted 2.7mb files with deleting the scripts file. On a more major note, she's also disabled saving, edited character files to erase their memories, change their personalities, and change what they say.

"but he would go for the kill at first by searching for Miyuki's chr file, which she has none, while Miyuki has a FAR higher sense of the 4th wall to know that characters are not actually coded into 234kb chr files on a folder called characters and would actually code Monika herself away from the neutral space cellphone or not." I thought verse equalization would give Miyuki a character file? If you're assuming that she's still in her game but has some interface between the two, then Monika could just as easily delete the entirety of KtK.

"The mere fact that Monika believes all people live based on a chr file will make her hacking useless, while Miyuki is far smarter to hack the game itself instead of being fooled by a literal game mechanic Monika literally relies on." Why? Monika can delete and modify any files within her game.

"What is Monika gonna do when she realizes Miyu doesnt have a chr file? Learn the entirety of Kimi to Kanojo's code on desperation?" No, use the delete function on KtK's entire folder.

While you may say that she won't realize to do this for a while, I also don't think that Miyuki has any way to keep Monika down, combined with how Monika has all the time in the world with the ability to rewind time. (I would still like a more in-depth explanation of how Miyuki's time manipulation works, on her profile it makes it seem like she can just change time of day, having events continue to flow in one direction, while Monika can reverse the arrow of time then act differently)

"And again, as stated above, Monika only damaged the script to the point the game had to be reinstalled. I eveb posted a screencap of what the game itself states its the problem." As you keep on ignoring, in that same ending Monika deletes many other parts of the game, deleting all the graphics, the interface, and the menu itself. Just because the first error the game pops up is that the script is corrupted does not mean that was the only thing that was deleted.

"If you cant provide proff Monika would ve able to learn the entire KtK code in desperation, she literally has no way to hurt Miyu." Why does she need to learn the codebase to hurt Miyuki? She could just delete the files. And even if she HAD to absolutely learn the codebase, she'd be able to do that within finite time, while Miyuki has no feats on the level of erasing someone who has continued existing after baseline 2-C existence erasure.

"If Monika cant learn Ktk's code and hurt Miyu, then its a stalemate and that is ONLY IF Miyu doesnt figure out Doki Doki's first, which she easly could based on being able to hack Ktk with extreme ease and far superior hacking skills. " Miyuki starts learning Doki's code. Monika rewinds time to the start of the battle, retaining her memories. Repeat until Monika learns KtK's code. If you really want to go down this route.

"Monika cant erase Miyuki if she cant erase her. And her erasure consists in erasing chr files, as explained above. Again." what. Miyuki has no resistence to existence erasure on her profile, and her resurrection seems to need outside help.

"You are ignoring the facts and just assuming Monika's erasure is final and could erase everything and everyone, which is not only wanking, its wrong and a no limits fallacy." No. We're assuming that Monika's erasure works on 2-C beings, as it has been shown to do that by erasing Sayori. Miyuki is a 2-C being with no feats shown at resistence erasure at that level.

"Miyuki has an absurd skill gap over Monika." Skill gap is irrelevant if power is sufficiently different. Miyuki can't touch Monika, Miyuki can't stop attacks from Monika, Miyuki can't stop mind manipulation from Monika, Miyuki's time manipulation is weaker than Monika's.

"Again. Monika only survived her chr file getting deleted, not actual game hacking, like Miyu can." Assuming that game hacking is stronger than deleting a file seems like either wanking or downplaying.

"Monika only has resistance to CHR file based eradure." If someone shows resistance to a fire-based attack, you don't say "they have resistance to fire attacks from character C", you say they have resistence to fire attacks on that level. We don't have any evidence that .chr erasure is weaker than 2-C, nor that hacking erasure is stronger than 2-C.

"Then you must also accept the fact Monika should be as easly to be erased completely as Aoi, lets not ve biased here." That's not how verse equalization works. It doesn't make people's powers equal, it makes them apply in each others' verse as it would in their original verse.

"And the skill gap makes Monika's "mind" hacking useless." Why? Being a skilled martial artist doesn't make you immune to mind manipulation.

Im gonna wait for more votes, literally both walls of texts have already been debunked by my previous posts and my conclusion post.

Kyle Ramos said:
Im gonna wait for more votes, literally both walls of texts have already been debunked by my previous posts and my conclusion post.
I mean, I responded to your conclusion post directly earlier with post 91, which you didn't respond to.

I'm sticking with Monika. She has mind manipulation and time manipulation above Miyuki. On top of that, Miyuki hasn't demonstrated enough AP to take Monika down with existence erasure.

Even if Miyuki had enough AP to take Monika down, Monika would still be likely to win through haxx and what she tends to start with when someone starts messing with her world, compared to what Miyuki does.

Marco Shark said:
This is long.
From what i have read, i think Miyuki has the skill advantage.

Miyuki for that reason.
she has no way to kill, as monika already survived everything she has

Man, you sure are quick to opose anyone who votes Miyuki.

Sorry, but you are still making the mistake that Monika is inmune to erasure because she survived a game mechanic.

I guess Monika is inmune to TOAA now, since you seriously cant stop thinking on how inmune she is to all forms of erasure.

Specially ones stated in game.

Kyle Ramos said:
I guess Monika is inmune to TOAA now, since you seriously cant stop thinking on how inmune she is to all forms of erasure.

Specially ones stated in game.
she is immune to 2c erasure. as we explained . several times

yeah i dont think you know what a game mechanic is

.chr deletion deleted peapole from history, which is equivalent to 2c erasure, if you dont like that then make a content revision

Man, this again?

Seriously. I already adressed this above.

And no, CHR deletion is not even permanent, as they can be restored by anyone in the presidential role.

Not to mention i forgot the fact that Miyuki has overall superior control over the HUD and other main aspects of games that are not connected to superficial hacking, as she literally deleted the function to save and load instead of just stopping the player from using it, like Monika does.

And no, saying she is "Inmune to 2c erasure" is wanking in any shape or form. You are assuming she will just resist anything thrown at her because of a very, very simplistic way of hacking, as i have explained above.

Anyways, do a content revision thread not only on Miyuki´s far superior skill and hacking inmunity to Monika, but your attitude as well.

and here is a render of Miyuki, how do you replace pictures here again?

Miyuki

This sounds like a very heated debate.

I do agree with Kyle that saying all erasure is useless against Best Doki is kinda biased.

Also, nice render dude.

Kyle Ramos said:
he is "Inmune to 2c erasure" is wanking in any shape or form. You are assuming she will just resist anything thrown at her because of a very, very simplistic way of hacking, as i have explained above.

and here is a render of Miyuki, how do you replace pictures here again?

Miyuki
so white face possibly being able to come back from erasure because he can reuploadhimself is bias as well? ist explained as them MONIKA, as she was the only one able to, making a copy and reuploding it

man, i outright said NOT everything. but being erased frome space and time is 2c . simplistic or not, next asriels timline erasure doesnt count because it was "too simple"

its not how you erase, its the scale and effect, show me miyu having above 2c erasure and she wins

please citate when i offended you, no really, do. most of her hax arent useful on non corporeals

why would i need to make a conten revision? you havent shown anything that havent been debunked.

Oh, believe me. You should make a content revision on most of what you said until now.

Seriously. Take your time, read what you write, then correct yourself. I pretty much discussed hpw chr deletion is useless against Miyuki, thr fact that you are not respecting a neutral ground for both characters and more in my conclussion post.

Now, lets do some democracy, okay?

Miyuki 3 (Me, Marco and Zeed. ) Monika 2 (You and Agnaa, 3 if Reality Warper votes Monika)

Inconclusive 3 (JJ and Kellex, This is my)

its still is a feat for monika to survive it. and despite both being game characters, we dont use the fact that miyu has no chr file, as nor do any of the other enemies faced by monika, THATS a game mechanic

give me a way for miyu a way to kill someone incorporeasl who survived 2c erasure

CHR deletion is permanent, people with the presidential role had backups of them, letting them be ressurrected.

Deleting the function to save and load is functionally identical to disabling it.

Saying she's immune to 2c erasure isn't wanking in any shape or form. If you resist erasure at a 2-c level, then you have resistance to it. It doesn't matter if it's a simplistic way of hacking or not, it's how the game represente 2-c erasure.

This thread is way too long, Miyuki via reasons above. I didn't read the lower half of this thread because I felt it was just repetitive shit.

Miyuki 4 Monika 2-3 Inconclusive 3

I love you, Masada!

I think this is a sign of true love!
Images (8)
Miyuki herself is pushing for a miracle!

Kyle Ramos said:
Monika's Power Nullification and Existence Erasure are literally useless against Miyuki.
Thanks Aldo.

I get that Monika's Power Nullification hasn't shown anything useful against Miyuki, but why is her existence erasure useless?

And how aren't Miyuki's powers useless against Monika?

Back