• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miyuki Sone vs Monika (The fight for (You)r love.)

I think it matters since all we see of Monika's hacking is badly replacing lines and literally sending people to the trashbin from a character folder.

The thing is, Miyu messed with the game itself, even changing the hud and deleting features. I think this should imply she is quite more experienced in hacking than moni, and affects the game data itself, not just some practical deleting like in doki doki

Miyumoni

Kyle Ramos said:
I think it matters since all we see of Monika's hacking is badly replacing lines and literally sending people to the trashbin from a character folder.
The thing is, Miyu messed with the game itself, even changing the hud and deleting features. I think this should imply she is quite more experienced in hacking than moni, and affects the game data itself, not just some practical deleting like in doki doki

Miyumoni
first of, she changes much more than characther data. second, miyu neends her phone while monica can simply think the hacking, third, miyu has no way to kill monika, but eventualy monika has by deleting the actual data.

monika is IMMUNE to being deleted under all circunstances, miyu only whit outside help and can be taken away by hacking (it CAN be hacked away)

Well, of course. Anything digital can be hacked away. Seriiusly, i can use that exact argument against monika not being able to be deleted because (It CAN be hacked away). Saying she cannoy be deleted under all circumstances is not only untrue, but also a no limits fallacy

And i object on Monika actually hacking (main or real) data in the game.

She changes the SCRIPT of the game and deletes character files from the character folder. The game itself tells you you need to reinstall the game because the SCRIPT is damaged. The script obviously contains how the story os gonna play out and what the characters say. And the character folder is just to make it obvious what is happening to players that might not know about real hacking. - While the activation itself could be "outside help", her state post that (control of the game itself, script, UI and power nullification) is entirely her own. Not to mention the overall scale of the hacking done by Miyuki and Monika are like day and night. Miyuki utterly stomps hacking skill wise and physical wise (not that that last one matters a lot).

- In conclusion, i think this match would go like this: Miyuki beats Monika to "death" with her bat. Monika becomes non corporeal Bad end Monika and tries to erase Miyuki by either searching for her on the character folder or changing the script. Miyuki utterly stomps hacking wise and deletes her.

Kyle Ramos said:
Well, of course.
Anything digital can be hacked away. Seriiusly, i can use that exact argument against monika not being able to be deleted because (It CAN be hacked away). Saying she cannoy be deleted under all circumstances is not only untrue, but also a no limits fallacy

And i object on Monika actually hacking (main or real) data in the game.

She changes the SCRIPT of the game and deletes character files from the character folder. The game itself tells you you need to reinstall the game because the SCRIPT is damaged. The script obviously contains how the story os gonna play out and what the characters say. And the character folder is just to make it obvious what is happening to players that might not know about real hacking. - While the activation itself could be "outside help", her state post that (control of the game itself, script, UI and power nullification) is entirely her own. Not to mention the overall scale of the hacking done by Miyuki and Monika are like day and night. Miyuki utterly stomps hacking skill wise and physical wise (not that that last one matters a lot).

- In conclusion, i think this match would go like this: Miyuki beats Monika to "death" with her bat. Monika becomes non corporeal Bad end Monika and tries to erase Miyuki by either searching for her on the character folder or changing the script. Miyuki utterly stomps hacking wise and deletes her.
not immune to ALL erasures, but immune to hack erasure, you cant hack monica out of the game, nor her immunness to being deleted, but miyus can. also, any prroof she can delete monika?

and the hacking is done by god, not herself

Erm...Yes you can. Both lore and gameplay wise.

Thats exactly what you do in the Sayori destroy8ng the world ending, and i am sure you can just rewrite the game without Monika with enough work irl.

Miyuki rewrote the world on her cellphone which means she has a vastly superior hacking skill to Monika. (Changing the HUD, script, Sprites and being on a universal scale > Changing dialogues, corrupting the script, deleting characters from the character folder), while yes, "God" applied the changes themselves, Miyuki got a post patch state where she transends script (shouting at the player when messing with menus, which is not part of the script if we use the dictionary) and has absolute control over the game, she literally needs to be stopped with dev help.

Think it like Goddess Madoka. Kyubey applied the change, but Madoka still keeps the powers.

Miyuki still wins imo and well, all the reasons stated above you didnt respond to.

Kyle Ramos said:
Erm...Yes you can. Both lore and gameplay wise.
Thats exactly what you do in the Sayori destroy8ng the world ending, and i am sure you can just rewrite the game without Monika with enough work irl.

Miyuki rewrote the world on her cellphone which means she has a vastly superior hacking skill to Monika. (Changing the HUD, script, Sprites and being on a universal scale > Changing dialogues, corrupting the script, deleting characters from the character folder), while yes, "God" applied the changes themselves, Miyuki got a post patch state where she transends script (shouting at the player when messing with menus, which is not part of the script if we use the dictionary) and has absolute control over the game, she literally needs to be stopped with dev help.

Think it like Goddess Madoka. Kyubey applied the change, but Madoka still keeps the powers.

Miyuki still wins imo and well, all the reasons stated above you didnt respond to.
if we use the dictionary every line of monika transendse the script, hsas miyu any experience whit other peapole whit similiar power?

and doing it on a phone is actualy less effective as monika just thinks it into being

script and sprites are changed by monika too too and the charachters dont have huds.

she changed yuris and natsukis being as well.

ASBOLUTE? that would make her much stronger, but under what assumption is that? by creating a new place? that was made by monika

Yeah, Aoi. (From Kimi to Kanojo) She can also contact God and recode the game with her bug (She can transfer her conciousnness to other characters and stuff, but is significally dumber than Miyuki, new page soon, maybe?)

And if God sides with her (aka. telling the game which girl you want to stay with), she deletes her from even the MCs memories.(The opposite is true for Aoi if you chose her, deleting Miyuki.)

Its pretty much the same dynamic between Sayori and Monika.

The thing is, Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki are limited by the script unless they become club president, so its not that impresive, its as simple as chaging the actions they will take on a play.

And, like i said above, i meannt that the player cant do shit to reverse the game to how it was nor do anything to stop Miyuki´s power on the game at all, unless you call Nitroplus and tell em your purchase number.

And if you are refering to Monika taking you to the "space-time" place thingy, she says its the club room, but with everything else removed, but maybe her removing everything else in the universe is impresive, huh?

Kyle Ramos said:
Yeah, Aoi. (From Kimi to Kanojo) She can also contact God and recode the game with her bug (She can transfer her conciousnness to other characters and stuff, but is significally dumber than Miyuki, new page soon, maybe?)
And if God sides with her (aka. telling the game which girl you want to stay with), she deletes her from even the MCs memories.(The opposite is true for Aoi if you chose her, deleting Miyuki.)

Its pretty much the same dynamic between Sayori and Monika.

The thing is, Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki are limited by the script unless they become club president, so its not that impresive, its as simple as chaging the actions they will take on a play.

And, like i said above, i meannt that the player cant do shit to reverse the game to how it was nor do anything to stop Miyuki´s power on the game at all, unless you call Nitroplus and tell em your purchase number.

And if you are refering to Monika taking you to the "space-time" place thingy, she says its the club room, but with everything else removed, but maybe her removing everything else in the universe is impresive, huh?
monika does it alone whitount outside helo AND them being helo back by script az weaker version is like saying chara isnt even building level bevause they were humab

the player CAN do shit

she said that this was made by her

No, no, no, no. I think we are both getting confused here.

Okay, i will go mark my responses with numbers, and then, you respond with the same number when addresing that response, okay?

1.-Well, i dont wanna brinng undertale into this because i dont know shit about that verse, but yeah, i mean, Monika, even at her most powerful (bad end Monika) was only able to corrupt the script, like the game itself says, and please do read the previous wall of text for more details on how limited her reach is compared to Miyuki´s.

2.- The player cant do anything to stop Miyuki in totono. You literally have to call the devs and give em your purchase number.

3.-Whaaat exactly?

4.-Anyways, up above proves Miyuki can delete someone with the same powers as her.

lemme post both TRUE ends, where the one you chose deletes the other from even the MCs´s memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vh09QUZdiY&t=117s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD5OWrdYxrQ&t=375s

Kyle Ramos said:
No, no, no, no. I think we are both getting confused here.
Okay, i will go mark my responses with numbers, and then, you respond with the same number when addresing that response, okay?

1.-Well, i dont wanna brinng undertale into this because i dont know shit about that verse, but yeah, i mean, Monika, even at her most powerful (bad end Monika) was only able to corrupt the script, like the game itself says, and please do read the previous wall of text for more details on how limited her reach is compared to Miyuki´s.

2.- The player cant do anything to stop Miyuki in totono. You literally have to call the devs and give em your purchase number.

3.-Whaaat exactly?
i belive i pointed out what other things she did outside of script above

there is a gile whit fitsz rout. delete it. BUM, no may

what exactly what? the riim was made by her

1.-Oh, im not saying she isnt above the script.

But even in the Bad end, the game says it must be reinstalled because the script was corrupted, so putting her powers above corrupting the script would be pretty unlogical imo.

2.-I still dont getcha, dude. gile, whit, First rout. No may. Please, dude. I dont wanna be rude, but i dont get that.

3.-riim?

1 kay

2 sorry, its REALLY late round her. if you delete the first rout of the game you can replay the game from start

2 the room she made

1.- No problems, then? Alrighto.

2.-Dont worry mate, rest up. Unlike others, i dont consider myself a victor by being the last comment, so ill be waiting here if you wanna continue discussing this.

Well, yeah, but its the same as killing magical girl Madoka from the first timeline and say you are stronger than Goddess Madoka, Miyuki didnt have the god powers then.

3.-Did she? I thought it was just the club room without the rest of the cast...alive.

Kyle Ramos said:
1.- No problems, then? Alrighto.
2.-Dont worry mate, rest up. Unlike others, i dont consider myself a victor by being the last comment, so ill be waiting here if you wanna continue discussing this.

Well, yeah, but its the same as killing magical girl Madoka from the first timeline and say you are stronger than Goddess Madoka, Miyuki didnt have the god powers then.

3.-Did she? I thought it was just the club room without the rest of the cast...alive.
3 yeah, she say she made it whit remains of the script and is very delicate (could be destroyed by adding soundtrack) but is still somthing

3.- Oh yeah, thats because monika has very little experience with coding.

But yeah, man. Dont worry, rest it up and come back if you wanna continue.

@Kyle Ramos I have a LOT of objections to your posts, but you posted so many that I can't reasonably address all of them in a neat way. I'll respond to your 4 points outlined above, and if there's anything else you want me to address, I'll be glad to.

1. Monika could change the script, delete saves, disable saving, remove the graphics of the game, alter the graphics of the game, erase memories of other girls, and delete almost every part of the game.

While it is true that upon starting the game after Monika deletes everything it says that the script is broken, this is only the first error that you encounter, after which you are booted out of the game. It doesn't mean that only the script was deleted. And only the script being deleted wouldn't make sense, since Monika deleted the interface, as well as a plethora of other things during the credits sequence. And even if you disregard the credits, it states that the script is corrupted before even loading the logo or title screen; the whole startup sequence is interrupted.

Basically, her powers aren't "just editing the script"

2. The player not doing anything to be able to stop Miyuki doesn't mean that Monika can't do anything to stop Miyuki. Saying that the only way that Miyuki can be defeated is by calling the devs is a NLF.

3. I'm not sure either.

4. Sure, Miyuki can erase people with equal powers, but Miyuki has better feats with resisting being erased. In DDLC a character being deleted means that they are erased from existence and history is changed so that they don't exist. However, Monika continued to still exist after this.

Also, since you seemed to be a bit confused earlier about how exactly Monika interacts with outside of the game world, Monika's twitter account is mentioned by her ingame, and it's implied through this scene and other scenes that she has a small window through which she can peer out of her reality. So while her existence is contained within the game files, she can still influence outside of that and onto our internet.

Does Miyuki have any way to avoid plot manipulation? How does Miyuki's mind restoring to earlier points thing work? How does Miyuki existing outside of the game work?

I think Miyuki needs to be able to avoid plot manipulation, have some way to get around Monika's mind manipulation, and be able to exist after erasure to even push this match into inconclusive territory.

Darn, man.

You didnt find anything bad with the monika side of the argument? Kimi to kanojo is veeery difficult to research, you know? But fine, i guess ill take a look at your arguments later.

But dont expect a response soon, okay?

1.-I meant that on the sense that in the bad ending of Doki Doki, the game says it cannot run anymore because the SCRIPT was corrupted, so it is safe to assume that is what took the most damage.

And, every game is coded differently. But one thing everyone glasses over is that every girl in doki doki relies on their character file, which contains every dialogue, picture and whatever else the character does.

So, that makes Monika's manipulation seem pretty small compared to Miyuki's imo. Manipulating a couple of files or the game itself (On a plot sense, of course. But the fact that there are no character files anywhere, implies Miyuki messed with the game itself, more than just some separate files)

And since both can disable saving and loading, they counter each other out in that matter imo.

2.-I never said that, i said Miyuki would have a higher durability against player action than Monika.

Like i said before, as a player, you cant do anything but carry on with Miyuki in Kimi to Kanojo, while you can delete Monika's file if you wish to in Doki Doki to make her stop.

3.-Alright.

4.-I argue it is possible to delete Monika with a higher level of hacking, because she wasnt present at all at the "Delete Monila before starting the game" ending, but aside from that, i thought her twitter was ruled out as a developer joke in the upgrade/discussion threads. Because i guess that would have her have real life durability, and no matter what, i guess her twittering a new thing would make any argument agaimst her literally meaningless, like makimg a Goku vs Keanu Reeves fight would kill the leanu reeves in the real world.

What i am trying to say is, Monika having a twitter is so...out of the plot as it gets.

And i still have doubts about that, but we have to consider that Monika does admit she didnt make the account herself.

Also, even on the final part of the game, Monika's talk is still limited to a couple of quotes written on the game's (real) script, while the other Monika (twitter) literally has the same free will to write whatever as a human being, so i could also argue "Monika" in the twitter and "Monika" in game are different beings.

Why would game monika complain about infinite choices if she already had liteally infinite free will to say wathever online? At most, Twitter Monika would just be a developer behind Doki Doki that inserted her own OC into the game to stop Sayori from breaking the game.

- Miyuki DOES have a backup made by God, so, she does have that in case stuff gets bad. And since she can also modify the game's script, i dont think its too dumb to assume she can resist her own powers, specially because of Aoi.

Kyle Ramos
1 thats a pretty bad reason, she still destroyed much more than just script

the script doesentput everything on characters, it is, in fact , outside of it

2 i already said you can, and she litiraly gives up because of emotional turmoil, like asriel gave up against frisk

4 to be honest, sayori kils herself pretty much right away

yeah, the twitter is not to be taken siriusly

1.-Please do show me proof that "character" data is located (plotwise) outside of the character files.

Because those were the only files we actually see Monika tamper with.

2.-You can? You mean actually messing with the (real) game files? Because if thats so,i think its the same as saying you can defeat any charcter becauase you can rip the page out of the book or literally mess with any electrical media to delete the parrs where that character actually appears.

Please, do explain what the player can do against Miyuki post patch. (Closing the game, maybe?)

Does she really in the "deleting monika at the start" ending? If so, then it really depends on the scale of the hacking by both parties imo.

And well, All we really do see is that she becomes uncorporeal, but since there are no quotes of her "being everywhere" or "becomes one with the game", we can easly rule out omnipresence and other stuff that we dont have actual proof of.

Is bad ending monika a new form? Another state of being? Does she truly survive the deletion at the end? (Id say no to this one, because the piano song in the end is a pre-recording, which rules out her actually singing that on her own, needing to play a sound file.)

4.-Indeed. At least we agree Monika having outside fictional durability is too out there to be taken seriously.

Also, it makes me sad this thread wont get anywhere by itself without having other people vote on it.

And, are you feeling good now?

Kyle Ramos
1 it isnt character data, its what they are supposed to say, the script, which is outside of the character file

2 yes you can, i belive i said it above how, but the game character is nowhere nearmonika, by extension its an nlf to say she cannot get past it

she does survive after being deleted, she litiraly says it hurts and asks "how could you", reuplodes the other characters , deletes herself, and then destroys the game after sayori goes crazy

1.-So, we do agree that the only thungs Monika modifies are the character files and the script itself? (I do have to note that, again, Monika is a novice at modifying them. As evidenced by the black outlines and the character's emotions being greatly exxagerated.)

2.- Please do repeat it to me, i think missed that.

Nevertheless, it does imply Miyuki has a higher durability gainst character action than Monika, since, even if (player) doesnt actually delete her, he/she actually does affect her, which is impossible (plotwise) in totono.

The DMBSANG (deleting monika before starting a new game)ending, Bad ending and Best ending imply that after Monika is no longer "in the game", sayori becomes the new class president.

Sayori becomes class president at the end of those endings, what would that imply in this scenario? Anyways, lemme check if the sayori file stays intact at the endkng of the bad ending, because that would imply Monika at the bad ending just destroys the script alongside that version of herself instead of actually hurting president sayori, which is someone comparable to Monika in every sense of the word.

That sole fact would make this match a clear cut win for Miyuki imo.

1 she exagereted them on purpose, didnt miyu need god to make major changes? and only whitin her game she is immortal, we are asuming neutral field

2 you delete the first run where she calls god

yes, sayori is the new club president, and goes crazy, and gets deleted by monika. sayori becomes president because she was let and WHERE is it implied, everything implies she is there, its litiraly said by sayori

1.-I said above that is a goddess madoka scenario. God aplied the changes, but she kept the control over the game afterwards.

And what would that mean, exactly? Both are actually programmed into the game or Miyuki gets a chr file?

I think a real neutral field is Miyuki trying to delete Monika in Doki Doki vs Monika trying to delete Miyuki in Kimi to Kanojo.

In that scenario, Miyuki has shown more expertize not only of hacking, but of the real world to actually know how to delete a character from the actual game instead of just being fooled by the monika character file.

Remember, Monika is used to deleting Chr files to fix her problems and she has little to no knowledge of the true world. (Doesnt even know what super smash bros. Is and doesnt know the basics of relationships and free will).

So by that concept of real life knowledge and hacking skills, Miyuki wins 7/10 times with medium difficulty.

2.-Thats the same as closing the game on the middle of the plot, dude. Not only First Run Miyuki does not have the powers, this match up is with that "with powers" Miyuki, not to mention, you can dl the same to monika by deleting the game right after you start it. I dont think deleting the game just after starting it is a valid outcome.

And no, i just checked. In the bad ending, Monika does not delete Saoyir chr at all. Which has convinced me Monika did not delete Sayori herself and the game just stopped functioning at the point none of them could exist in it, needing to be reinstalled.

So Monika, based on the fact that the sayori file is still on there after the bad ending, is not capable of erasing someone of her own power.

Which reinforces my stance that Miyuki would win this.

She can delete other people that has rewritten the world with God, while Monika can not based on the fact above.

which bad ending? there are 3 endings and none of them are good

1she kept controll over HER game and monika showed immunity to exictence erasure. she knows what free will is as she does have it as does the avatar. and knows what relationshipts are like. she goes full delete canonoicly and canon PLOT (the actual plot, not the bendeble one).

you can delete first run during god miyu as well.

god only has power over her game, and by extension, so does miyu

also standard batlle assumption says 4 km away fro each other , not a universe (game) away from each other

she has immortality type one,if you wish that to be changed, please do, as of now, however she only has longetivy

The one where Sayori goes mad with president powers. (SMPP ending)

- Which scenario it is, then? Too bad the OP got banned and cant help us decide on one, because this matchup could change if it is Dokidoki!Miyuki or Totono!Monika.

On simple terms, if Miyuki can just delete the Monika chr file to at least hurt Monika while Monika has to dwell into thousands of lines of code to at least hurt Miyuki, its safe to inoly that Miyuki has an advantage on doing at least some degree of damage.

-

No, i object. Thats wrong.

Monika has zero knowledge of the real world (aside fromm her twitter, which we have both outruled). She sings about not knowimg how to handle infinite choices, she doesnt know what one of the most popular games even is, thinks making the others undesireable is the only way to win your heart, she CONSTANTLY asks you stuff about the real world and tons more.

I fully disagree that she has real world knowledge, because her not knowing how real life works is a major plot point of Doki doki.

- OP states they are on the same room.

But not in what game or what rules should they follow.

My conclusion?

If they are both in Doki Doki, then its a stalemate since Monika cant fully delete someone of her own powers as shown in the SMPP ending.

If they are both in Kimi to Kanojo, then Miyuki wins by putting Monika in a game's code she doesnt know and hell, remember how Monika is a novice at game hacking? Miyuki deletes Monika just like she could do with Aoi.

If they are in a neutral space where Miyuki is coded into Kimi to Kanojo and Monika is coded into Doki Doki, then Miyuki wins by expertize and her code is far more secure than Monika's. (Thousands of lines of code vs chr file. (Plotwise, of course) ), and reasons above. Monika not being good at coding and not knowing about the real world will seriously affect her against someone who is adept at it, but even worse, Miyuki has been sentient from the beggining and know about the nature of visual novels and even talks about other nitroplus games, which alongside her FAR superior physical prowess makes this match a sure win for Miyuki.

Bdfore replying, think on how much effort would Monika have to put into learning the code for a new game outside of her own when she literally is a novice at hacking her own game (which is super simple plot wise.).

Miyuki can UPDATE the entire game on her cellphone. HER CELLPHONE and has knowledge of the basis of game making and has a FAR higher 4th wall knowledge pool to the point she can easly figure out how to hack Doki Doki with a lot less effort.

For the thesis above, i am convinced Miyuki stalemates scenario 1, with a low dificulty win for the other two.

I think you are vastly ignoring the major skill and knowledge difference Between the two.

Monika's lack of skill is what caused the events of Doki doki to happen in the first place after all.

Kyle Ramos
she incapacitetad sayory, and she admitted she didnt delete peapole for good because of emotions.

she couldent talk to you, when she tried the screen became black , she tried the normal way, but found it impossible

monika not knowing basics bout real world doesent get away her immortality while miyu is mortal

doing it on a cellphone is actualy bad, as monika does it mentaly, she doesent need to know to delete it while monka plotvise talks to you after being deleted

phisical power is as usless as the lack of baseball for the batter in off. monika can kill miyu in time , miyu cant kill monika whitout using god

mayu only has immortal type 1

Are you refering to the hidden poem? Is that even canon? Not to mention, like all poems, its all up to interpretation.

- Her being "inmortal" is a no limits falacy, specially against miyu's reality warping. She is a visual game character that got sentience, as long we dont count the twitter thing as real.

-

You literally see Monika going thru the directories one by one. Miyuki did it all at once on her cellphone. I dont think you understood the difference,so lemme give you a good example.

You coded the entire UNIVERSE and all of the timelines with your cellphone. That is something on a scale not even the brightest of human hackers combined could do, ever.

Monika HERSELF SAYS SHE ISNT GOOD WITH THE CODE, i think that fact alone proves the difference between the two.

Hell, it doesnt matter if she thinks about hacking if she doesnt even know the code to her own game, implying she could modify Kimi to Kanojo with her VERY LOW skill its very unreasonable imo.

- Miyuki has her bat in the OP.

And like i said before, over and over again, Miyuki not only has god in the OP, but she doesnt even need him post patch to delete savefiles, creste new ones and block the player out of choice against her will, and tons more, like said above.

Please do read my thesis above again, almost everything you discussed was already adressed in there.

I repeat.

Even if Monika could think about hacking, her own feats and her own statements about herself puts her on a very, very inferior level to Miyu in terms of hacking skill.

She says she doesnt know the code well enough yet, for crying out loud.

AND THATS ON HER OWN GAME, WHERE DELETING CHARACTERS IS AS EASY AS PUSHING THE DELETE BUTTON.

Compare that against coding all of reality and the HUD (which could be considered to be far above the game's reality) on your phone in the tineframe of a couple of seconds.

Kyle Ramos said:
I beg you to watch the aoi ending again before replying.
https://youtu.be/oXcwYgoGR0E
you seem to not understand that however effective monika may be, miyu ha sno way to kill her while miyu litiraly has no way to tank exictence erasure,o they are equalized , so she isnt more complicated and has no resistence to exictence erasure, possible resistence to minmanipulation and doessent have immortality needed to keep up in a fight, if you disagry with the wiki page do something bout it, she hasent faced anyone on mokas level and via nlf monka can kill her

Not to mention that we DO NOT KNOW THE WRITER OF THE POEM YOU ARE FREFERING TO.

"Its time to be a ******* hero" implies this was written by MC-Kun, not Monika.

Kyle Ramos said:
Not to mention that we DO NOT KNOW THE WRITER OF THE POEM YOU ARE FREFERING TO.
"Its time to be a ******* hero" implies this was written by MC-Kun, not Monika.
she is immorta by surviving being erased, reality being erased and herself being erased by everyones memory exept sayori and yourself, mayu has dhown no abilitythat monika hasent exept god, who isnt here, and controll over reality works only in her own work, like omipresence isnt present OUTSIDE of the fiction he is whitin

Back