• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miyuki Sone vs Monika (The fight for (You)r love.)

While managing her Twitter account, Monika realizes someone had broken into her place in order to assassinate her for interacting with her "boyfriend", with a metal baseball bat in hand.

Soon she realized who she was talking about. You.

Speed Equalized if needed.

Miyuki has her God powers, Smartphone and Metal Bat.

OnlyMonika

I think it's inconclusive seeing as both have similar abilities overall. But Monika is the waifu you want.

Edit: I pressed the button to post this and my screen started glitching out. Spooked me real good. Never playing that game again.

I'm leaning towards Monika or inconclusive. Their abilities 1 for 1 for each other, with a few differences. Monkia can break free from the script, avoiding plot manipulation. Monika also has mind/memory manipulation, but it's implied that Miyuki's mind could be restored to earlier points.

So Monika could pull a win out through plot manipulation, but other than that, they don't have a way to put each other down for good.

Monika 1 Miyuki 0

I'd would still say Miyuki has an edge on timeline manipulation because she could make her own timelines, eliminate her rivals on a 4d scale and way more adept at coding than Monika. (Updating the entire game on her smartphone and applying it all at once without bugs)

And, she could take away the ability to save and load, which would cripple Monika imo.

Not voting, just sayin'

Monika also was able to take away the ability to save and load. Also, Monika's reality warping doesn't require a device.

To be fair, I haven't played Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Ko, so I'm just going off of their profiles.

It says on her profile that Miyuki could exist outside of the game and effect it, does this still require "God" or her smartphone?

monika can survive whitout the game AND the file while miyuki needed a file to live

in case she wants to she could erase the game

ALSO, where does the fight take place?

I think you got those two swapped. Monika is the one with the file on the game data.

Miyuki literally cant be defeated by the player itself without the help from technical support (Yes, really. You need to call a phone number irl and tell them your purchase number for them to give you a way to break out of her rewritten universe.)

Miyuki for reasons i just said

Kyle Ramos said:
I think you got those two swapped. Monika is the one with the file on the game data.
Miyuki literally cant be defeated by the player itself without the help from technical support (Yes, really. You need to call a phone number irl and tell them your purchase number for them to give you a way to break out of her rewritten universe.)

Miyuki for reasons i just said
monika survived whitout file, and the gamer didnt have the hacking skills of monika (she is faster than humanly possble)

also, what stops monica from just researching a way to kill her from thr internet, she COULD make a twitter

if ashe cant kill her whit ways above or just deleting the game, than inconclusive

Aparently, Miyuki has lines that only trigger by real life time, for example, she will pester you if you forget to play for at most 10 years.

And you have to go delete files that game made on your computer even if you delete the game beforehand.

So, i think its a bit more like reversing the Genocide stuffs in Undertale.

And well, Monika cannot kill her even if she searched for it on the internet. You needed to call customer services and give them a personal code.

Thats why the game is moot at the moment. Its literally impossible to beat nowadays.

https://youtu.be/Zq3C942zSTM

Here are the ten year quotes. Maybe Miyuki can kinda live in some way?

Also, i've heard she can create textfiles in your computer, but i really cant know for sure.

And well, kinda? She does uodate the entire game from her phone, which does kinda confirm she is far superior to Monika is coding, and "god" is never actually like, identified.

She does run the entire game, delete characters, savefiles are deleted and made, etc, etc. So even if god did the updating for her, she still should have a "post upgrade" form, as she conpletely rules over every aspect of the game at that point.

Kyle Ramos said:
https://youtu.be/Zq3C942zSTM
Here are the ten year quotes. Maybe Miyuki can kinda live in some way?

Also, i've heard she can create textfiles in your computer, but i really cant know for sure.

And well, kinda? She does uodate the entire game from her phone, which does kinda confirm she is far superior to Monika is coding, and "god" is never actually like, identified.

She does run the entire game, delete characters, savefiles are deleted and made, etc, etc. So even if god did the updating for her, she still should have a "post upgrade" form, as she conpletely rules over every aspect of the game at that point.
monika can create a completely new world and did all of the things miyuki did,

my question is if she deleted the data, ALL of it ,could miyuki survive that?

I thought Monika living outside the game wasnt considered more than a joke by the developers in her profile.

After all, she did not create the twitter account and the piano song was prerecorded.

So, if Monika is considered to live outside the game, then yeah, she maybe not even be considered fictional for this battle to make sense.

But if she does not, Miyuki does outclass her in programming skills annd overall control over the game.

Because, technically, Miyuki does aknoledge she is inside the game, but i havent found any indication that she technically lives outside of it.

You haven't really provided how Miyuki has better control over the game. As it stands, Monika could just nuke the game and prevent Miyuki from acting on it or interacting with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXcwYgoGR0E&t=1s

Miyuki at the end of Aoi´s Route (After playing thru hers first), eventually uses god to rewrite the UI and prohibit the player from using saves.

After that, the player is forced to play the game again only in scenes she appears in.

And then, well, she literally traps the MC in a sex doungeon, where she dresses as a maid and does her desperate best to make you love her, while discussinng that Visual novel girls who donnt get chosen literally get paired up with someone else or their lives end. Just like in the Aoi Route! No details needed!

I could provide such scenes if you want to, but id have to get permission from administration.

Unlike Doki Doki, there are no character files nor individual files for each character, so plot-wise there is no indication you can erase her by manipulating the files, which is pretty much her biggest advantage over game!Monika, only being able to be stopped by calling the number on the box and then chosing either her or Aoi in the true end, but the other one gets deleted forever.

Twitter!Monika is considered a normal "human" girl who runs a twitter profile and happens to also be a character in a visual novel, but that she isnt really connected to. So she stomps.

Oh, and she is self aware way before she rewrites the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD5OWrdYxrQ&t=135s

Miyuki´s True end.

And well, she has a metal bat. If they someone cancel each other out, Miyuki is more than willing to beat Monika to a bloody pulp.

I know this is vague, but the game is on japanese only. So...Here is a synopsis on Reddit if you also want someone else´s word onn the story and some pictures.

https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/221rkc/synopsis_for_kimi_to_kanojo_to_kanoko_no_koi/

She also points out futures where she is either dead or unhappy without the MC, but well, is that proof of potential timelines? Who knows. This wiki´s page on her is kinda incomplete imo.

Kyle Ramos said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD5OWrdYxrQ&t=135s

Miyuki´s True end.

And well, she has a metal bat. If they someone cancel each other out, Miyuki is more than willing to beat Monika to a bloody pulp.

I know this is vague, but the game is on japanese only. So...Here is a synopsis on Reddit if you also want someone else´s word onn the story and some pictures.

https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/221rkc/synopsis_for_kimi_to_kanojo_to_kanoko_no_koi/

She also points out futures where she is either dead or unhappy without the MC, but well, is that proof of potential timelines? Who knows. This wiki´s page on her is kinda incomplete imo.
i mean. monika leaves the mc whit the rotting corpse for the week end and she deleted the ENTIRE game, so there not being a character file doesent change much, can she survive all the data being erased? if yes inconclusive if not, monika wins.

sorry if i sound rude ,i dont mean it

What i am saying is, if Monika is considered to exist outside the game (aka being able to survive the entire game being deleted) then yeah, Monika wins.

Also, i would like to argue even if Monika could somehow delete a character from another game, specially one that has full control of said game, Miyuki would easly be able to erase Monika just as easly if not more.

If this turns into a who hacks who out of existance first battle, Miyuki wins.

If this turns into a physical batltle, Miyuki wins.

The only way Monika would win is if she exists outside the game imo.

Anyways. Since one Monika is deleted at the end of DDLC, and another one exists right now running her twitter account (One that is podt game and has "let you be"p shouldnt there be two Monikas?

One would be the visual character itself and the other one would be either a developer that coded herself into the game or something meta like that.

Kyle Ramos said:
What i am saying is, if Monika is considered to exist outside the game (aka being able to survive the entire game being deleted) then yeah, Monika wins.
Also, i would like to argue even if Monika could somehow delete a character from another game, specially one that has full control of said game, Miyuki would easly be able to erase Monika just as easly if not more.

If this turns into a who hacks who out of existance first battle, Miyuki wins.

If this turns into a physical batltle, Miyuki wins.

The only way Monika would win is if she exists outside the game imo.
she survived the game being pretty much formatted to zero whitout being affected and can recreate her profile AFTER itwas deleted, the "ending" is her erasing every action in game

also, "absoluto controll"? she needs her ohone to do it , somthing that monica doesent, and the gamer can erase his way out of her trap , while the monikas world cant be

and monika is immune to exictence erasure and is the phisical peak of a 17 years old school girl, as last, the fight takjes place in a shared arena, so they can affect each other via hacking

(Darn. Did my response got deleted?) I think one mayor point in Miyu's favor is the fact that her programming skills are bastly superior to Monika's.

In DDLC, her text is easly noticed over the original game's dialogue, Monika creates various glitches and she herself admits she is not that good at coding. And Deleting characters is as simple as going to the character folder and deleting the one you want.

While Miyu updated her entire universe on her smartphone and was sentient the entire time even before she used God to gain control of it all.

What i am saying is, that if this battle would be decided on a deleting contest, Miyu would most likely win. If we do not make Miyuki a DDLC character and viceversa, i would say the one with more programming skills should win.

-

With "Absolute Control" i meant that, unlike DDLC, the player cannot do absolutely anything to stop her without contacting the debs and getting your key to restore the game the way it was.

-

While Monika is on the physical peak of a 17 yo girl, Miyuki is too. Not to mention that she is more than willing to beat classmates, animals and even the MC to death with her metal bat.

Also, i dont think this might matter a lot, but Miyuki just broke into Monika´s house in the OP.

So they are in a very, very close range.

Which, i think it would be pretty big advantage to Miyuki and her metal bat, well, unless Monika could do something about it.

Kyle Ramos said:
Also, i dont think this might matter a lot, but Miyuki just broke into Monika´s house in the OP.

So they are in a very, very close range.

Which, i think it would be pretty big advantage to Miyuki and her metal bat, well, unless Monika could do something about it.e
monica can live without a body and is immune to erasure

please answer my question, can she survive complete game erasure?

Okay, if you are refering to Monika being able to be outside the game because she runs a twitter profile, then she could be unncorporeal and there is no arguinng with that, but if you are not refering to that, then please tell me, where did you get that she can live without a body exactly?

I dont see an immunity to erasure in her profile.

And there are some problems in her profile imo. her "resurrection" in it even says "Though not demonstrated directly" (Which might just be speculation and should be removed imo), She even talks to you about keeping her character file safe, and asks (you) to make a back up of it.

Would that imply she doesnt have power over her own character data?

-

Anyways, no, i dont she is technically "alive" onnce you completely uninstall the game in its entirety. (Including the files that allow the game to know how long you have been without playing it).

-

Also, that is highly interestinng. Does the game somehow delete itself completely and then remembers you once you install it again?

Kyle Ramos said:
Okay, if you are refering to Monika being able to be outside the game because she runs a twitter profile, then she could be unncorporeal and there is no arguinng with that, but if you are not refering to that, then please tell me, where did you get that she can live without a body exactly?
I dont see an immunity to erasure in her profile.

And there are some problems in her profile imo. her "resurrection" in it even says "Though not demonstrated directly" (Which might just be speculation and should be removed imo), She even talks to you about keeping her character file safe, and asks (you) to make a back up of it.

Would that imply she doesnt have power over her own character data?

-

Anyways, no, i dont she is technically "alive" onnce you completely uninstall the game in its entirety. (Including the files that allow the game to know how long you have been without playing it).

-

Also, that is highly interestinng. Does the game somehow delete itself completely and then remembers you once you install it again?
she survives being erased and affects sayori whitout a body. she asks to make a back up as shedint know what would happen. she directly takes away sayoris powers. its not demostrated directly becase she doesent appear DIRRECTLY.

Also, she remembers via steam, butwhat stops her from deleting everything while saveing her own file?

Oh, i see.

That makes sense, i mean, something that remembers your progress even by deletinng everything (in your computer) seems quite interesting.

Technically, you can delete the files that steam uses to link your progress to your account with a certain progress, but i get what you are saying.

-

Anyways, yeah.

She asks you to make a back up for her.

Why would she ask that if she can just do it herself?

-

Do you mean the ending were Sayori went crazy with the president powers or when you start the game without Monika´s file onn it?

Kyle Ramos said:
Oh, i see.
That makes sense, i mean, something that remembers your progress even by deletinng everything (in your computer) seems quite interesting.

Technically, you can delete the files that steam uses to link your progress to your account with a certain progress, but i get what you are saying.

-

Anyways, yeah.

She asks you to make a back up for her.

Why would she ask that if she can just do it herself?

-

Do you mean the ending were Sayori went crazy with the president powers or when you start the game without Monika´s file onn it?
the sayori goes crazy, in the start whitout monica she just goes crazy

In my point of view, she just becomes non corporeal in those two endings, she is still technically part of the game.

This of course, would make her inmune to all of Miyu´s physical attacks, so this would pretty much result in a hacking battle between bad ending!Monika and Miyuki with her cellphone.

Her being on that state implies Miyu already tried either beating her to death or deleting her file onn the character folder instead of the "true" data within the game, which is again, plot.

Because after all, she is not "truly" surviving full game deletion, the game obviously does not save all of her dialogue and sprites and stuff in the .chr file, which is just a game mechanic and deleting the steam files is possible. Just like reversing the Genocide Ending effects on Undertale.

(Not to mention the bad ending clearly states the script got corrupted, but the game itself has not been completely erased.)

Imo its just a matter of Miyuki actually reprogramming DDLC itself, deletinng the steam files and not just throwing monika.chr into the trashbin.

And she already has shown herself capable of doing so in the "first" end of Totono.

Still going for my wife Miyu here, mate.

One more thing, it might not be combat aplicable, but Miyuki has a higher end 4th wall knowledge.

She clearly knows the standarts of the real world, since she says that she will have to pixelate Aoi´s body after she beat her to death due to the Japanese regulations on Gore annd talks about other nitroplus games, while Monika doesnt even know what Super Smash Bros is or how human relationships work, all she knows comes from the game itself.

So i think its also quite likely Miyuki will not be easly fooled by the obvious chr file on the obvious character folder and will go to the actual data of the game., since even Bad Ending!moni is bound by the script.

Kyle Ramos said:
In my point of view, she just becomes non corporeal in those two endings, she is still technically part of the game.
This of course, would make her inmune to all of Miyu´s physical attacks, so this would pretty much result in a hacking battle between bad ending!Monika and Miyuki with her cellphone.

Her being on that state implies Miyu already tried either beating her to death or deleting her file onn the character folder instead of the "true" data within the game, which is again, plot.

Because after all, she is not "truly" surviving full game deletion, the game obviously does not save all of her dialogue and sprites and stuff in the .chr file, which is just a game mechanic and deleting the steam files is possible. Just like reversing the Genocide Ending effects on Undertale.

(Not to mention the bad ending clearly states the script got corrupted, but the game itself has not been completely erased.)

Imo its just a matter of Miyuki actually reprogramming DDLC itself, deletinng the steam files and not just throwing monika.chr into the trashbin.

And she already has shown herself capable of doing so in the "first" end of Totono.

Still going for my wife Miyu here, mate.

One more thing, it might not be combat aplicable, but Miyuki has a higher end 4th wall knowledge.

She clearly knows the standarts of the real world, since she says that she will have to pixelate Aoi´s body after she beat her to death due to the Japanese regulations on Gore annd talks about other nitroplus games, while Monika doesnt even know what Super Smash Bros is or how human relationships work, all she knows comes from the game itself.

So i think its also quite likely Miyuki will not be easly fooled by the obvious chr file on the obvious character folder and will go to the actual data of the game., since even Bad Ending!moni is bound by the script.
your wieving it too litiraly, char dint actualy erase the game, but the feat still counts

Back