• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying this again because Morgana’s profile was outdated, and the original post was a necro so I’m trying again. I hate myself for thinking of this idea but I’m doing it anyway.

Speed equalized

Early Game Morgana is used

Miyuki has access to her Smartphone and “God”

Who wins?

Miyuki Sone:

Morgana:

Inconclusive:

Is this Plot Manip thought based or passive? Otherwise I'm thinking Morgana just thinks a couple of times and calls it a day here

I mean, Morgana usually poses to use his stuff but still, yeah. Where does him thinking to do it come from?

I thought that was how persona stuff gets activated if so desired last I checked, but yeah if Morgana just thinks then oooof

Well, true. Stuff that comes from Cognition is thought/desire based, but Morgana doesn't really fight like that. He poses in order to activate his stuff.

Well best see how this plot manip stuff takes to activate then, cause that seems to be Miyuki's best bet. I know Morgana simped for Ann but any chance he'd do smth similar there with Miyuki? Might help her here lol

Fair enough just thought if he tried to Johnny Bravo there it might favour her, anywho depends on how fast the plot manip is. If they're comparable that might be smth I guess

Well, true. Stuff that comes from Cognition is thought/desire based, but Morgana doesn't really fight like that. He poses in order to activate his stuff.
No, Persona users only need to think to activate their Persona. This is shown in Strikers during Showtimes, the P5: Animation, and so on. Morgana literally thinks to activate his Persona, then thinks to execute an attack.

No we are not going to cherry pick certain things we want from the Animation but ignore the others.
Can you mention these contradictions in summoning Persona’s? Because I don’t recall talking about anything but that, which is supported, again, by Persona 5 Strikers (a canon game), having Morgana summon his Persona just by thinking.

Can you mention these contradictions in summoning Persona’s? Because I don’t recall talking about anything but that, which is supported, again, by Persona 5 Strikers (a canon game), having Morgana summon his Persona just by thinking.
I don’t really need too since, P5A is not canon to the main games, and it also does not follow persona’s from how they work in the games. But to show contradictions when it comes to Persona’s regardless, Loki gets one shotted by a Curse Attack in P5A, and gets defeated by Arsene singlehandedly, something that goes against the canon fact that the PT beat Akechi by teaming up (Something proven by Makoto)

This is kinda pointless anyway though? Morgana wins regardless

Yeah, Morgana one-shots with anything and Plot Manipulation takes time apparently, so it's not like anything changes.

Yeah this fights a stomp, Berlioz this shit Wright.

Regarding Persona summoning, we can take this to a wall if we care enough about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back