• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness VS Monika but not Monika (Miyuki Sone) (Hopefully not a stomp)

Ness at Low 2-C

Miyuki has access to her Smartphone + God

Speed equalized

Who wins?

Okay:

I'm talking to YOU:

Incon:

cRIxkGU.png

Last edited:
Ness is going under major revisions to 5-D Fatehax and 2-B AP, so you shouldnt make any Ness matches at the moment.

But for fun though, lets just go by how Ness currently is. What does Miyuki lead with?

Ness is going under major revisions to 5-D Fatehax and 2-B AP, so you shouldnt make any Ness matches at the moment.

But for fun though, lets just go by how Ness currently is. What does Miyuki lead with?
to make this more fair, She leads with her smartphone, but she can use "God"

If we are under the assumption 5D is correct, he'd also scale to it, but to a lesser extent. But the main focus on the CRT is for him and other characters alike to get a 2-B rating.

As for this battle, doesn't Ness just incap and call it a day?

blah blah revisions etc etc

If you want to do this battle with the current profile go ahead but it's not getting added.

I mean, she won't even be able to act once she's been inflected with status effects. So no.

And also, anything she does would only benefit Ness in battle, even if it serves as an advantage to her. Fate hax gg.

I mean, she won't even be able to act once she's been inflected with status effects. So no.

And also, anything she does would only benefit Ness in battle, even if it serves as an advantage to her. Fate hax gg.
Miyuki has also Plot Manipulation, likely through her smartphone so I don’t see what Fate Hax can do to Miyuki, unless Ness’ Fate Hax is much better then Miyuki’s Plot Manipulation. I will still count this as a vote however. (Unless you don’t want it to be a vote, I can remove it.)

Edit: Never mind, it’s either Ness puts Miyuki to sleep or Miyuki makes it so Ness can’t do anything (leaning more towards what Ness does.)

Last edited:
Having Plot hax doesn't mean she automatically negates Fate hax or resist it, that's not how it works. From the sounds of things, she needs to activate it with her phone. Meanwhile all Ness has to do is think and she won't be able to act or do anything at all. To elaborate further on Ness's fate hax, currently it's on a 2-C scale, in which if Ness dies or gets incapped, the battle within his perspective becomes a "Bad Dream", meaning whatever played out during those events never happened. And as stated previously, no matter the actions Miyuki takes in battle, it'll only serve to benefit Ness and make his victory more achievable. Any chances she has of winning gets negated by Fate hax too.

Considering how this matchup won't even get added due to revisions, I don't really see a reason to count votes.

PSI works via the brain so assuming she'd power null through that method, he has an item that makes it so even if you affect his brain and attempt to block his psi he can still use it.
To be more specific, PSI users need to be able to concentrate to use PSI, otherwise they won't be able to. The Brain Stone is described as allowing the user to concentrate without using their own brain, allowing for use of PSI even when the holder can't concentrate. The PSI null in EarthBound is a pretty specific type of power null that relies on disrupting concentration, with the Brain Stone providing resistance to that specific type, however if we're talking about regular power null that works on everything, that is a bit different since the current profile doesn't naturally resist straight up power null.

Back