• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you have a render for Scarlet Frightningale? I tried using some pictures but they aren't getting renderred well

Frightningale's ability it's Petrification.

Her whip isn't harmless, she wouldn't had used it against Ladybug and Cat Noir offensively otherwise.

And her range should be tens of meters with her whip, as she can tag people from the top of the Grand Palais, which is 45 meters tall.

Doesn't: A) Petrification is a sub-ability of Transmutation? And B) Since we don't know to what exactly she turns them into, I feel it's more safe to five her transmutation, which is more general than petrification

Her whip doesn't damage normal people other than inflicting the pink aura on them, like how she affected Chlo├¿, André and some other 9-B extras, as well as Ladybug and Cat Noir being completely unfazed by her whip after they have been hit once.

Transmutation refers to the ability to turn something into something else. Petrification refers to the ability to turn other into statues. They are similar, but distinguible enough in this cases.

Because she didn't meant harm to them. She just wanted them to sing and dance and they being turned into statues was the punish for not doing so.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
as well as Ladybug and Cat Noir being completely unfazed by her whip after they have been hit once.
They were dodging and blocking the strikes from her whip. And there where instances when they doing the former causes them to get knock backwards. And again, it would be pointless for Frightningale to use her whip against them if she can't do anything with it.

Sorry if this is interrupting you guys back and forth, but would it be possible to have redirects to the Akumatized villains' pages via their villain names, because honestly, their civillian names are hard to rember.

Lollipop The King said:
Sorry if this is interrupting you guys back and forth, but would it be possible to have redirects to the Akumatized villains' pages via their villain names, because honestly, their civillian names are hard to rember.
I guess we can, but it will be difficult to change the names of so many pages. There are also links to all akumatized villans in the verse page and from Hawk Moth's page

Nah. He's meaning to create a redirect. The names wouldn't change, but the names in Wiki browser would link to the page.

Example: Somebody writers "Stormy Weather" in the browser and what it appears it's "Aurore Beauréal" page. Similar to what happens now when you search "Alix" and the browser shows Bunnyx's page.

Just watched Gamer 2.0 again, and in the episode, we see Dark Cupid and Volpina surviving attacks from Mr. Pigeon and The Evillustrator respectively. Does this means they can get rid of the unknown tier and be full 8-As?

Also, Anansi survived wind attacks from Season 3 Stormy Weather, whose winds are Low 7-C. Would that make her Low 7-C too? (And by extension, all season 3 cast other than maybe Mr. Pigeon?)

Gamer 2.0 just portrays tiering inconsistencies for the sake of making the fight between different Akumatized villains from all the seasons possible. Villains summoned into the arena aren't actually re-Akumatized, they get their previous powers back to be used as an avatar for the sake of the gameplay.

Monkey Dunno said:
Gamer 2.0 just portrays tiering inconsistencies for the sake of making the fight between different Akumatized villains from all the seasons possible. Villains summoned into the arena aren't actually re-Akumatized, they get their previous powers back to be used as an avatar for the sake of the gameplay.
Ok, but there's still the feat of Ladybug and Cat Noir surviving Stormy Weather's winds, which are Low 7-C

Should I call him The Gorilla, Gorizilla or Adrien's bodyguard (on second though, maybe the last one is not really good)

I want to do a profile for Gigantitan, but should I give him his regular key too or leave him with just his akumatized self?

Monkey Dunno said:
Guitar Villain's ability to make people wave their head falls more under Empathic Manipulation.
Why is the Ultimate Solo deconstruction?

Akuma reproduction part got the pronouns wrong.
Fixed it.

Also, should the characters scale from withstanding the sound wave in Captain Hardrock or Party Crasher? (In the latter's case, nearly every male character and Marinette survives this, though Marinette is blown several meters away.)

They get the Wall level status given the fact that this shockwaves can blast cars away at a distance, but getting the overpressure it's hard as aside from that there's not that much damage. However, it should scale to Max and Markov's AP with preparation.

I guess 8-A+ Max with prep could work, but considering 9-Bs are perfectly fine after it idk if it can really do a lot of actual damage to characters that obviously don't recieve the full impact of the sound wave

Monkey Dunno said:
Pixelator's Ability isn't what I would call Durability negation.
Though doesn't the attacks transport characters to the pocket dimension regardless of their durability? Also Transmutation does ignore durability

Durability negation refers to the ability to injure a character regardless of their durability. Transmutation ignores durability, but doesn't necessarily injures the character affected by it.

Back