• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The possibility it's always there. However, they are tricky, as their AP relies on their wielder instead of the weapon itself.

The Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous fit more into the whole weapon thing. But that's just me.

Monkey Dunno said:
The possibility it's always there. However, they are tricky, as their AP relies on their wielder instead of the weapon itself.
The Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous fit more into the whole weapon thing. But that's just me.
I mean, The Baton hurted Anansi even when Nino wielded it, so idk Regardless, I made this draft

That was the expansion of the Baton. So I guess it kinda works. The Yo-yo should work when it comes to the string tensile strength and capability to restrain a character for X tier. I don't know about the strike and the speed, as that seems to rely mostly on the user. However, the string has it's own feat of stretching at High Hypersonic speeds.

Attack Potency should be variable overall, as the strength of the Yo-yo relies on it's holder. But it reaches 8-A when it comes to tie up something.

With speed, at least High Hypersonic Attack Speed should work, as that's the speed at which the Yo-yo has been shown stretching out. And also the feat it's hilariously below the "+".

Durability it's fine.

Does Miraculouses count as weapons? I might do them too after finishing with the Miraculous tools that are used as weapons (meaning no lyre or jumping rope)

Well, I still don't know what to say about their speeds, but you can change it to what you suggested in the pages

Small question, but should I call the Miraculous tools such as the yoyo as "Ladybug Miraculous's Yo-yo" instead of "Ladybug's Yo-yo"?

If so, then we need staff members to fix the names

So it counts. I just don't know what to say in notable attack since it doesn't cause the amokatizations. And the Wiki doesn't provide information either

Kinda redundant.

Anyways, everything's fine, aside from the durability as "surviving" it's not a good word for an inanimate object.

Back