• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You're doing the other heroes too? Because of not, maybe I'll make profiles for some such as for Viperion, King Monkey and Jade Turtle

I can upload the gifs if you get troubled with them. Or you say that you have them already and just can't put them in the pages

Also, do you have a link for where you found the renders for the season 2 or season 1 villains as well? I can't seem to find them anywhere and I would need some renders for some season 2 profiles I'm planning to do soon

My apologizes. I though that I was done with a lot of stuff and it just turns off that I wasn't. Profiles seems fine.

In regards with the images. There are really very few promotional images out there. I really don't have a lot to work with.

Monkey Dunno said:
My apologizes. I though that I was done with a lot of stuff and it just turns off that I wasn't. Profiles seems fine.
In regards with the images. There are really very few promotional images out there. I really don't have a lot to work with.
You did managed to find renders for the collector and sapotis though, so maybe there are more renders from where they came from. Just need a link if you remember to what site you went to search them

I would had used Paris' surface area, but I think that it works.

You need to convert kg of water into grams. You should also ask for evaluations.

Monkey Dunno said:
I would had used Paris' surface area, but I think that it works.
You need to convert kg of water into grams. You should also ask for evaluations.
Ok, forgot that the molar mass is in grams. My mistake

I'll ask for evaluations after I'll be done

Edit: DMUA seemed to accept it, but I still don't know if it can be used yet

Biological Manipulation might be better between the two, since she wants to turn Kim into another biological creature rather than completely changing him to a different material (such as glitter, coal etc.)

I would also note that using Aspik as an example for Viperion's intelligence is a bit problematic, as Aspik and Ladybug were: 1) Hopelessly obsessing over each other during that time, and 2) Not able to get help from Cat Noir (with his incredibly useful Cataclysm) since Aspik is Cat Noir.

Luka also had an advantage of making Desperada lose the high ground and having both Ladybug and Cat Noir by his side.

Regarding Ondine/Syren: What you rather. It won't make that of a difference.

Regarding Desperada: The consensus it's true, but the point it's Desperada's tendency to get distracted over sounds. Ladybug may had been crushing over Aspik, but Aspik stopped his crushing about the third time. 'Sides, it's clear that not all of their instances while fighting Desperada happened with her being snipping at the Eiffel Tower.

Monkey Dunno said:
Regarding Ondine/Syren: What you rather. It won't make that of a difference.

Regarding Desperada: The consensus it's true, but the point it's Desperada's tendency to get distracted over sounds. Ladybug may had been crushing over Aspik, but Aspik stopped his crushing about the third time. 'Sides, it's clear that not all of their instances while fighting Desperada happened with her being snipping at the Eiffel Tower.
1. Ok, I think I'll keep it with Ondine for now.

2. I know not all ended with her sniping them from the eiffel tower, but she did managed to get much closer in many instances because the lack of Cat Noir and the fact they usually wasted their time. Other than that I pretty much agree with you

Back