• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mira vs Goku Black

Mira never uses any of his hax in battle against opponents. Also people with God KI are immune to that power in Xenoverse anyway.

Actually was Mira confirmed to have hax? Pretty sure that's Towa's power not Mira.

Round 1 is a stomp since Mira could beat SSJ3 Buu saga Goku and Buu. Black is equal to after Universe 6 saga SSJ3 Goku, Base Goku is above SSJ3 Gotenks at this point.

Round 2 Closer, but like I said Black is immune to Mira's hax since he has God KI. Also Mira is possibly 3-A while Black is likely 3-A.

Round 3 Same as round two just easier for Black since now he is a solid 3-A

I played Xenoverse 1 and 2, I've never seen Mira use any hax besides slowing opponents down with bloody sauce.

I think his hax comes from his low 2-C form when he absorbed Towa.

Back