• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Sonic Forces CRT, Eggman Shuffle Hax and more

Oh, didn't realize that was under the spin dash page now.

Although something I did notice, in this one Unleashed cutscene where a bunch of Dark Gaia minions pop out of people and make them go unconscious, Amy is not among them. I can't tell if this is a resistance or not but it's, interesting.
Resistance to mind and emotional manip it seems, but keep this sort of thing on the general discussion thread please. Not here

I did add Amy's possible resistance. As well as one more resistance from Sonic Heroes. I am officially done adding stuff to this CRT now. Will wait for staff now.

@Peptocoptr27 Hey man, you should contact DDM/Elizhaa/Planck69/LordGriffin1000 with tl;dr with this thread's summary to gain traction and allow for easy understanding of the thread without them even needing to enter the thread.

That's what I did for Omega's CRT that's just wrapping up, you should give it a whirl.

@Peptocoptr27 Hey man, you should contact DDM/Elizhaa/Planck69/LordGriffin1000 with tl;dr with this thread's summary to gain traction and allow for easy understanding of the thread without them even needing to enter the thread.

That's what I did for Omega's CRT that's just wrapping up, you should give it a whirl.
I reached out to them by telling them it's just a bunch of relatively minor and straightforward Sonic additions. Idk how else to pitch it lol. I guess I can summarize it a bit more thoroughly

I think it's fine. It's not really combat applicable, but it's something he was clearly able to do.
You never know if Bowser and Eggman are gonna end up fighting each other on a Mario Party board

Anyway, I'll reach out to staff with a better summary of what this thread is about, I guess.

Eggman's wanted poster suddenly looks much more questionable (laugh cue)

{this didn't quote the message so cool. Eggman Shuffle Question Mark board camo thing reference}

If you click on the gifs when selecting the link there might be an icon with 3 dots, if you click on that it gives an option to copy a link for that specific gif.

If that doesn’t work I can make separate gifs, yeah.

Can't edit Infinite or Modern Sonic's power and abillities without "source mode". Still don't know what that means. Also, I added supernatural willpower to Eggman, but the dit doesn't appear on the profile despite the fact that it says my edit was saved. Holy shit, editing these big-ass profiles is so tedious. I had no problem with The Rookie and other small ones, but the big ones have mechanics that make them so needlessly complicated in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back