• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor One-Punch Man additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Abilities from here:

Crabrante: Enhanced Senses (his eyes have a wide field of view)

Mosquito Girl: Animal Manipulation (Controls all mosquitos in 50km), Body Control (Can shorten or extend her horn)

Kabuto: Resistance to Heat Manipulation (His carapace allows him to resist heat)

Melzalgald: Multiple Personalities

Groribas: He likes to slowly kill the enemy (Weakness)

Fan Demon: Makes it impossible to breathe due to his strong currents

Abilities from the recent chapters:

Child Emperor: Summoning (Has remote control units, underdog men and the Brave Giant), Poison Manipulation (Used poisonous gas to gas out several monsters) and limited Resistance to it (Has a mask which blocks poisonous fumes), Forcefield Creation (Via Transparent film + Umbrella shield), Technological Manipulation (via bug net which nullifies hostile machinery), Adhesivity (with Birdlime warheads), Weapon Mastery (seems to be proficient with an energy sword + shield). Worth mentioning that the umbrella shield has Resistance to Heat Manipulation.

His tier should change to '...Likely Low 7-C with gear, up to High 7-C via summoning (The Brave Giant harmed Resurrected Phoenix Man, who is a dragon level threat. The Underdog Cerebus held off G-5 who should be at least comparable to G4)

His durability should change to '...Small Town level with transparent film (just one layer no-sold an attack from Phoenix Ma), Large Town level with the umbrella shield (Withstood attacks from Resurrected Phoenix Man).

Phoenix Man: Enhanced Senses (Has five eyes), Homing Attack (via Phoenix Homing Wing Attack)

>Mosquito girl

seems fine

>Melzagald

Is it multiple personalities or just multiple characters combined into one. (Also I'm not sure why multiple personalities is still considered a power)

>Demonic Fan

That's air manipulation and he already has it.

It's multiple personalities. On the link I sent, it's described as each of his heads having a different personality.

Is the rest fine?

I suppose he has a minor resistance to it, as the personalities can act seperately from one another.

Alright.

In the redraw of the Brave Giant vs Phoenix Man fight, I remember Phoenix Man absorbing the energy blasts of the little giants, and speeding up in the falcon mode. Should he get Absorption and limited Statistics Amplification as well?

It may be best to hold off on his powers until the fight is finished with no more redraw. But for now yeah it seems good.

bump

I'll wait for a little more agreement. One or two members should be fine as this isn't too major

There doesn't seem like there's gonna be any more redraws of the old fight. So as long as the suggestions are up to date it's good imo.

Giant_Fist_Strike.png

Has somebody added the accepted abilities yet?

It might be best to ask Ryukama for help first though.

Okay. These suggestions can be applied to the profiles then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back