• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Ability Additions and other stuff

Recon1511

He/Him
Some minor stuff that I think should be added to some profiles

Spring Moustache:
A more detailed description for his "Expert Swordsman"

"Expert Swordsman (Is one of the top disciples of Nichirin, a member of the Council of Swordmasters)"

And his Rapier should have Elasticity

"The Rapier has Elasticity (His Rapier can coil in on itself like a spring and then be thrusted forward extending far above it's normal reach)
[Chapter 69 "Monster Cells" page 6. Chapter 148 "The Line" page 23] Nichirin is Spring's master
[Chapter 20 "Rumor" pages 23 and 24] Elasticity

Child Emperor:
I think he should just be 8-B not "possibly" given his physical feats. He survived unharmed being smashed into a wall by Jumping Spider and Phoenix Man and while he covered himself in both cases he still took the hit like a champ, also the kid is already MHS+ without Brave Giant so it's apparent to me that Okame Chan is correct when it determined he was stronger than Stinger.
[Bonus Chapter 55.7 "Numbers" pages 20 and 24] Child Emperor enduring an attack from Jumping Spider
[Chapter 98 "Tears of Regret" page 30] Child Emperor enduring an attack from Phoenix Man

Black Sperm:
I think Black Sperm should have "Multiple Selves (Type 1)" as he has stated there is a countless number of "me" inside his body and we can observe him argue and disagree with himself meaning that every individual clone has their own mind and thoughts. Of course this doesn't apply for Golden and Platinum Sperm as they are permanent mergers and only 1 consciousness.
[Chapter 106 "Terrible Multiplying Bastard" page 29] Black Sperm states to contain a countless number of "me" inside his body
[Chapter 146 "Backup" pages 9 and 10] Black Sperm argues and disagrees with himself

Devil Long Hair:
A more detailed description of his Hair Manipulation and the addition of Danmaku
"Hair Manipulation and Danmaku (Attacks with thousands of hair strands omnidirectionally. Can create hair barriers to protect himself from danger)"

He collapsed and presumably died just after having all his hair cut, without actually sustaining any kind of damage from the disciples so I think his durability should be like this:
"Unknown physically (Was defeated after all his hair was cut despite his body taking no damage during his fight with the disciples), Low 7-B with hair barriers (Blocked an Air Blade from Okamaitachi with his hair)

And lastly an LS upgrade to Class M as he was able to restrain Bushidrill
[Chapter 104 "Back" pages 27, 28, 29 and 33"] Hair Manipulation and Danmaku
[Chapter 104 "Back" page 23] Hair Barrier
[Chapter 104 "Back" page 29] Able to momentarily restrain Bushidrill

Platinum Sperm, Garou and Flashy Flash:
I think Platinum Sperm, Garou (Post-Darkshine and onwards) and Flashy Flash should have "Aura" on their profiles as they left behind a trail of lights of different colors during their fight visible to bystanders
[Chapter 155 "Results" pages 22, 27, 30 and 31]

Seems fine

Lemme just add the Aura part was pretty much made super clear when PS literally had a visible aura coming off of him when he transformed with Atomic Sandbag even commenting on it

It blatant as hell even using the word "Aura"

page_04.png

I think he should just be 8-B not "possibly" given his physical feats. He survived unharmed being smashed into a wall by Jumping Spider and Phoenix Man and while he covered himself in both cases he still took the hit like a champ, also the kid is already MHS+ without Brave Giant so it's apparent to me that Okame Chan is correct when it determined he was stronger than Stinger.
Are you talking about for his durability only, or his physical stats overall?

I think the suggestions are fine. Though the Class M would only be with hair I think.

The abilities look fine to me. Neutral on the Child Emperor stuff.

Back