• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal knight tons of additions

d41gK_miAnfKjqBlJOpJSpB1nAA8doZo8d9TVCIuwMnDDVx498syGEOaaB90Xumy7k5D0bV-Cqa6csMhQ1kdCLvR.jpg

J8nxF29DfeDArh9iwN6yvshxm_Ev-hPSUb5cHpEPQU5WToQ1HUdwGbTPQ1ewllwKquUwDi6kt4i-y9L4ZwuLE7rF.jpg

As seen above, he should receive energy projection with prep time, as well as information analysis for being able to recognize rover and sperm as monsters
Additionally, metal knight should be capable of recreating all of child emperor's equipment (including brave giant), and hence should likely have the following abilities

Limited Enhanced Senses (With his Heat Signature Scanner), Additional Limbs and Flight (With his backpack), Summoning (Has remote control units, the Underdog Men and Brave Giant), his Underdog Men can self-destruct, Forcefield Creation (Via Transparent Film and Umbrella Shield), Surface Scaling (With Birdlime Warheads), Adhesive Manipulation (With Pencil Missiles), Technology Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation (Via the Bug Net which nullifies hostile machinery), Ice Manipulation, Poison Manipulation (Used a poisonous gas to kill several monsters), Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation (With Antigas Mas and Kero Kero Mask), His umbrella shield has Resistance to Heat Manipulation
he should have already had self destruction, as noted when he attempted to self destruct the robot that was captured by orochi, but the above justification includes it regardless, so whatever.

I agree with Energy Projection, Information Analysis, and Self-Destruction

To support Information Analysis I suggest using this panel as well, where it speaks about 'using special sensors to react to disaster factors' (Might also be means for Enhanced Senses?) and how he has made 'an AI trained to handle a variety of situations' that will 'respond appropriately based on the level of the monster', insinuating that it can tell a proper threat level. Which it then does in the panel you have shown, picking 'threat level 1', presumably the weakest, for the weak monsters that are Tiny Rover and Cell-less Sperm.

Neutral on the Child Emperor thing.

What is the basis of Metal Knight being able to recreate everything that Child Emperor has in his arsenal?

I agree with everything else btw.

Child emperor states that metal knight's weapons are stronger than any heroes, which would at the very least include himself
More importantly, he himself states that he was metal knight's assistant, meaning that, as chimperor's mentor, he would likely or possibly have more knowledge than him.
Webcomic information isn't directly allowed I'm aware, although in this case it seems really really likely that it's the exact same situation, but either way, we gave atomic samurai the disciples' abilities and gave silverfang some of garou's abilities, and as metal knight is the one who received billions and billions of funding just for each invdividual security robot despite child emperor being ranked higher and having the same intelligence ranking, it is likely that he is the most advanced of the association in terms of technology
TEZQWPItw_CUnOBRq9DEcycU4yxt5hOS2ZiN2hlXMdCaT4nBknAqYkt01QDWnpg12ykOAk1TFeNT0fgDnOdIR_Z2.jpg

statement of him having been metal knight's assistant

it would just be a likely rating though, since technically it's not the most direct evidence, but metal knight should be more than capable of developing things that his assistant could

I don't necessarily think there's a reason not to say that could be the case. I'll agree with a likely. That might clutter up his P&A though, you'd probably just wanna list it with a link to Child Emperor's profile, saying "Should be able to replicate all of Child Emperor's equipment" or something.

The main thing I see against it is - Child Emperor has confidence issues. Just like how he thinks Zombieman is a better suited leader, he probably just thinks of Metal Knight as his superior due to their past. Do we really think that just because he says so, he hasn't expanded beyond Metal Knight's teachings, at all?

Child emperor states that metal knight's weapons are stronger than any heroes, which would at the very least include himself
Being stronge ≠ Being able to replicate or having the same abilities.

Saitama > Tatsumaki. That doesn't mean that Saitama has esper abilities now.

Yeah I mean everything you’re saying is correct, there’s a number of ways in which he might not have all of those abilities. But at the same time he’s been in contact with child emperor more than any hero as well, so I doubt his technological advancements would have gone under the radar either
Being stronge ≠ Being able to replicate or having the same abilities.

Saitama > Tatsumaki. That doesn't mean that Saitama has esper abilities now.
Yeah, it was more so to show that child emperor’s weapons weren’t as powerful as metal knight’s and therefore makes it clear that he’s not quite as knowledgable as metal knight when it comes to technology. It’s just skill scaling in a way.

That's just AP upsca
nah, as I explained it just means metal knight is more intelligent than chimperor, and logically they should have access to the same stuff, as they are both in the same universe, and metal knight is incomprehensibly more funded than him. With prep time I don't really see how he wouldn't be able to create child emperor's weapons if he's smarter and has better resources to begin with.
the tripod robots don't have energy projection those are just bullets.
there's nothing really suggesting they're bullets, just some mysterious energy being fired. It could easily be lasers or something, but we don't know for sure, so energy projection covers it

More importantly, he himself states that he was metal knight's assistant, meaning that, as chimperor's mentor, he would likely or possibly have more knowledge than him.
Webcomic information isn't directly allowed I'm aware, although in this case it seems really really likely that it's the exact same situation, but either way, we gave atomic samurai the disciples' abilities and gave silverfang some of garou's abilities, and as metal knight is the one who received billions and billions of funding just for each invdividual security robot despite child emperor being ranked higher and having the same intelligence ranking, it is likely that he is the most advanced of the association in terms of technology
TEZQWPItw_CUnOBRq9DEcycU4yxt5hOS2ZiN2hlXMdCaT4nBknAqYkt01QDWnpg12ykOAk1TFeNT0fgDnOdIR_Z2.jpg

statement of him having been metal knight's assistant

it would just be a likely rating though, since technically it's not the most direct evidence, but metal knight should be more than capable of developing things that his assistant could
Disagree ,that's just your assumptions
Say you are more Stronger and way more intelligent than me .We have the access to same materials and you have way more funds .

Now I created a laser projector but you didn't .So just by being stronger or more intelligent you won't get Laser projection even if we have access to the same materials.
The thing is even though you could create a laser projector but you didn't so how do you expect to have laser projection in you PA ?

Last edited:
Disagree ,that's just your assumptions
Say you are more Stronger and way more intelligent than me .We have the access to same materials and you have way more funds .

Now I created a laser projector but you didn't .So just by being stronger or more intelligent you won't get Laser projection even if we have access to the same materials.
The thing is even though you could create a laser projector but you didn't so how do you expect to have laser projection in you PA ?
I mean the laser projector wouldn't be in the default powers and abilities, but this is for his prep time key, which means if he has time to prepare, then he could make a laser projector. Although in this case, bofoi is the one with a laser projector.

Does anybody mind if I just scrap this thread and put all the changes into the metal knight mega crt I’m making with 7-B and high 7-A changes?

Back