• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I created Jerga's profile I had put him at level 5-A, I didn't even see that they had changed, I would need a downgrade CRT for that since it's forbidden to do that without a CRT, even more with something that changes 3 layers of levels, so obviously I agree with level 5-A.

Neutral to disagree with Melheis tier 5-A.

I also disagree with the "Sealing" power for <Zora and Dipto> at most he should get a "Power Nullification"

Brothers in this thread. You can create profile without CRT (excluding high tier profiles). Now to upgrade it or to downgrade it you need CRT.

when I created Jerga's profile I had put him at level 5-A, I didn't even see that they had changed, I would need a downgrade CRT for that since it's forbidden to do that without a CRT, even more with something that changes 3 layers of levels, so obviously I agree with level 5-A.
I think it was discussed between active members back then on what tier would be suitable for him, but leaving him in 7-B is just wrong.
Neutral to disagree with Melheis tier 5-A.
Understandable but why though? Every non 5-A who's been hit with it has been absolutely one shotted. Anos even one shots other 5-A's in the verse with it.
I also disagree with the "Sealing" power for <Zora and Dipto> at most he should get a "Power Nullification"
It uses the word "seal" but I guess its description fits better with Power Nullification and Paralysis Inducement.

Last edited:
Understandable but why though? Every non 5-A who's been hit with it has been absolutely one shotted. Anos even one shots other 5-A's in the verse with it.
because it would be hyperbole, Zepes used it right at the beginning of the work and we clearly saw that it doesn't have the same destructive power of the <Jirasd> that Anos uses

I will have to agree with Guileal, i missed that when evaluated this.

It uses the word "seal" but I guess its description fits better with Power Nullification and Paralysis Inducement.
I don't remember <Zora and Dipto> inducing paralysis in someone, just chaining the target doesn't give him that power, but if I'm wrong correct me, it's been a long time since I stopped reading the work and I don't remember some things.
I think it was discussed between active members back then on what tier would be suitable for him, but leaving him in 7-B is just wrong.
That would still need a CRT, so I miss when the only backers of the verse were me, Celestial, and Obvilion, good times.

because it would be hyperbole, Zepes used it right at the beginning of the work and we clearly saw that it doesn't have the same destructive power of the <Jirasd> that Anos uses
Not zepes, lliorg and he used the magic in a wrong way. If the 5-A isn't accepted, how about a "far higher with Jirasudo" rating?
I don't remember <Zora and Dipto> inducing paralysis in someone, just chaining the target doesn't give him that power, but if I'm wrong correct me, it's been a long time since I stopped reading the work and I don't remember some things.
The jet-black flame became a chain that bound Jerga's huge body. At the same time, the chain formed a magic circle.

This is the origin magic that seals the enemy's movement and magic power, and at the same time, creates a magic formula to finish him off. This is the "Hellfire Chain Binding Magic Formation Zora et Dipto.
The part of restricting movement with the chain is already there once again as chains are used to "bind". He then further says "seals the enemy's movement". There's no way a chain would seal movement not to mention how both "bind" and "seal movement" are used separately

Last edited:
The calculation has been accepted. Eugo can reach "at least 6,679,697,271c" with time manipulation.

Could you please call ask other staff to evaluate this or is your opinion alone enough?

The calculation has been accepted. Eugo can reach "at least 6,679,697,271c" with time manipulation.

Could you please call ask other staff to evaluate this or is your opinion alone enough?
There's only few abilities, a bit self-evident, the calculation has been accepted and the discussion is over and there is enough input, so I think you can apply the changes. I will be monitoring your edits in case of any error tho

I've also added the changes you mentioned to the post. Is it fine the way it is now?
Resistance to sealing was removed from Jerga and it'll just be resistance to paralysis inducement.
"Possibly 5-A with <Jirasudo>" was changed to just "far higher with <Jirasudo>"

There's only few abilities, a bit self-evident, the calculation has been accepted and the discussion is over and there is enough input, so I think you can apply the changes. I will be monitoring your edits in case of any error tho
OK, I'll begin applying them.

I've also added the changes you mentioned to the post. Is it fine the way it is now?
Resistance to sealing was removed from Jerga and it'll just be resistance to paralysis inducement.
"Possibly 5-A with <Jirasudo>" was changed to just "far higher with <Jirasudo>"
Ye

"Possibly 5-A with <Jirasudo>" was changed to just "far higher with <Jirasudo>
looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back