• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here we go. Time to show some love to the fodder and forgotten.

As from the above, this will be about possible AP additions, speed additions, ability additions, to the fodder/ forgotten characters of the verse.

Would be starting off with the least controversial.

Possible Tier and ability additions for Melheis Boran
  1. Chain Manipulation (already on the profile), Possible Paralysis Inducement. (With <Gigel>. The paralysis is from the fact "bind" was used to describe it. There's no need for that when mentioning "chains", also the fact these characters can create almost anything with creation magic.)
  2. Electricity Manipulation and Fire Manipulation. (With Origin Magic <Jirasudo> and <jio graze>).
  3. Resistance to Mind Manipulation. (was subconsciously resisting avos dilhevia's brainwashing).
In addition, Melheis should get a "possibly 5-A with <Jirasudo>" rating added to his profile. It doesn't scale to his physicals, he just has it with that one attack.
Origin Magic involves borrowing power from something or someone from the past. In this case, they borrow magic power from the Anos Voldigoad of 2000+ years ago who is undoubtedly 5-A.
It seems the "possibly 5-A rating with <jirasudo>" doesn't work due to some inconsistencies in other characters using it despite the mechanism's involved so I suggest a "far higher with Jirasudo" rating.

Possible Tier Upgrade and Ability additions for Jerga
I'll first start off by saying Jerga is currently sitting at 7-B as a result of fighting a suppressed Anos Voldigoad and weakened Lay Glanzudlii. However, I believe he should receive a "possibly 5-A" rating for fighting them.
Though its hard to use Anos as a yard stick for measuring others, its still a fact that he fought an Anos who had completely regained his power after being reincarnated, also fought him to the point of exhausting his magic.
Lay also shows no further growth between this point and the 4th arc of the story where the 5-A feats start coming in, meaning he's possibly 5-A at this point as well. Jerga was also capable of almost harming the fused sasha and misha known as Aisha who is currently listed as 5-A in her profile.

Ability additions
  1. Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification, Chain Manipulation and Healing. (With warding barriers, chains and cages like <De Ijeria>, <De Ijade> and <De Ijenks>).
  2. Regeneration Negation (Low-Mid. Those who are wounded by holy magic get branded with a stigmata that negates healing).
  3. Weapon Creation and Danmaku (can create and unleash attacks with holy swords with numbers going from a million to 10 million).
  4. Fire Manipulation and Light Manipulation (with "Sacred Flame " <Cyphio> and "Holy Light Canon" <Theo Trias>).
  5. Power Absorption, Empathic Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (with <asc>. Can absorb hope from others leaving them in despair).
  6. Self Destruction (can cause his Source to explode and destroy everything in an area).
  7. Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sealing and Power Nullification (unaffected by the properties of <Zora e Dipto>). Seems like the sealing is only paralysis inducement.
  8. Change his Resistance to Holy Manipulation and Fate manipulation to only Immunity to Holy Manipulation. He currently has the Resistance for being unaffected by evansmana but that's simply because, that which is holy cannot be destroyed by something equally holy. Jerga turned himself into magic and became a part of the world's Order, thus becoming a holy existence.
Finally, add to his range section,
Continental with Power Absorption, Empathic Manipulation. (Jerga was absorbing hope from humans in the continent of Azeshion).
This next one would probably be the most controversial one here considering what's involved but, here goes nothing.

Upgrade Eugo La Raviaz Speed.
Not necessarily an Upgrade as it is an addition but still controversial nonetheless.

He currently has a Supersonic rating for likely being superior to melheis, so we wish to add this, oh boy here it comes,
higher with time manipulation. Mftl+ (1,051,927,730.62c) up to Infinite Speed. (Is capable of accelerating his time to increase his speed).
Eugo la Raviaz is capable of accelerating his time to increase his speed as shown in the scan where Anos says he "approached in almost 0 seconds".
We are shown a rate at which he can accelerate time where he aged Anos body. This is Age Manipulation but is actually achieved through Time Manipulation (accelerating time) and should still be applicable to his other time accelerations.

The rating is gotten from him aging Anos at least 10 billion years to infinite time. In an instant.
The Mftl+ is a low ball as 1second is used rather than an instant as stated.

Calculation:

Ignoring the leap years for obvious reasons;
Low end 1 second
  • 1 year= 31,536,000 secs
  • 10billion years= 3.1536x10^17 secs
  • Divided by speed of light= (1,051,927,730.62c) Mftl+

High end 0.1 seconds (instant);
  • Simply multiply the low end by 10.
I've come to realize the the calculation here is extremely flawed. A new One shall be made and blogged so i request this speed revision be put on hold. Ironically, the value is gonna be far higher when calculated properly.

Alright, I've redone it, hopefully properly this time, and also made it into a blog. Here it is;
The calculation has been accepted and the agreed upon value was the high-end. So Eugo last Raviaz speed with time manipulation would be "at least 6,679,697,271c" (Mftl+)

This next one applies only for the gods, and with only two three having profiles currently that means Eques, Anahem and Eugo la Raviaz.
I know I said this is only for the fodder and Anahem is not fodder so I apologize. Conversely, this last one would improve the potency of Anos fear hax but that will be in a separate CRT from this one.

For some reason I keep forgetting Eques has a profile.

Last edited:
Agree. Not sure about Melhies AP. Eques also a God. So far other things doesn't seems to be any problem I will wait for others to comment.

We should have stoped CRTs for atleast a month

Last edited:
Melheis
  1. Chain Manipulation (already on the profile), Possible Paralysis Inducement. (With <Gigel>. The paralysis is from the fact "bind" was used to describe it. There's no need for that when mentioning "chains", also the fact these characters can create almost anything with creation magic.)
  2. Electricity Manipulation and Fire Manipulation. (With Origin Magic <Jirasudo> and <jio graze>).
In addition, Melheis should get a "possibly 5-A with <Jirasudo>" rating added to his profile. It doesn't scale to his physicals, he just has it with that one attack.
Origin Magic involves borrowing power from something or someone from the past. In this case, they borrow magic power from the Anos Voldigoad of 2000+ years ago who is undoubtedly 5-A.
Agree.

Disagree.
The scan itself says Melheis is unable to break free from Avos Dilhevia control. Yes, he is rebelling against the control and thus his true feeling are able to be shown in his expression, but he is still under manipulation and carried the order.

Jerga
Agree.

Eugo
Not good with numbers, but looks fine, agree.

Immunity/ Unconventional Resistance/ Just plain old Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (God has no fear. There is no mind, no will, only one order in this body).
Not sure which one, gotta be neutral for now but definitely agree it is some form of hax resistant.

Also by the way, you forgot to tag appropriate character and verse on the thread.

3. Resistance to Mind Manipulation. (was subconsciously resisting avos dilhevia's brainwashing).
I'll first start off by saying Jerga is currently sitting at 7-B as a result of fighting a suppressed Anos Voldigoad and weakened Lay Glanzudlii. However, I believe he should receive a "possibly 5-A" rating for fighting them.
Though its hard to use Anos as a yard stick for measuring others, its still a fact that he fought an Anos who had completely regained his power after being reincarnated, also fought him to the point of exhausting his magic.
Lay also shows no further growth between this point and the 4th arc of the story where the 5-A feats start coming in, meaning he's possibly 5-A at this point as well. Jerga was also capable of almost harming the fused sasha and misha known as Aisha who is currently listed as 5-A in her profile.

Ability additions
  1. Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification, Chain Manipulation and Healing. (With warding barriers, chains and cages like <De Ijeria>, <De Ijade> and <De Ijenks>).
  2. Regeneration Negation (Low-Mid. Those who are wounded by holy magic get branded with a stigmata that negates healing).
  3. Weapon Creation and Danmaku (can create and unleash attacks with holy swords with numbers going from a million to 10 million).
  4. Fire Manipulation and Light Manipulation (with "Sacred Flame " <Cyphio> and "Holy Light Canon" <Theo Trias>).
  5. Power Absorption, Empathic Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (with <asc>. Can absorb hope from others leaving them in despair).
  6. Self Destruction (can cause his Source to explode and destroy everything in an area).
  7. Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sealing and Power Nullification (unaffected by the properties of <Zora e Dipto>).
  8. Change his Resistance to Holy Manipulation and Fate manipulation to only Immunity to Holy Manipulation. He currently has the Resistance for being unaffected by evansmana but that's simply because, that which is holy cannot be destroyed by something equally holy. Jerga turned himself into magic and became a part of the world's Order, thus becoming a holy existence.
Agreed

Not necessarily an Upgrade as it is an addition but still controversial nonetheless.

He currently has a Supersonic rating for likely being superior to melheis, so we wish to add this, oh boy here it comes,
Eugo la Raviaz is capable of accelerating his time to increase his speed as shown in the scan where Anos says he "approached in almost 0 seconds".
We are shown a rate at which he can accelerate time where he aged Anos body. This is Age Manipulation but is actually achieved through Time Manipulation (accelerating time) and should still be applicable to his other time accelerations.

The rating is gotten from him aging Anos at least 10 billion years to infinite time. In an instant.
Neutral but leaning towards agreement.

Edit: For Gods, I agree with ordinary resistance to Mind, Empathetic and Fear Manip.

Ok here we go. Time to show some love to the fodder and forgotten.

As from the above, this will be about possible AP additions, speed additions, ability additions, to the fodder/ forgotten characters of the verse.

Would be starting off with the least controversial.

Ability additions
  7. Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sealing and Power Nullification (unaffected by the properties of <Zora e Dipto>).
Finally, add to his range section,
This next one would probably be the most controversial one here considering what's involved but, here goes nothing.

Calculation:
Ignoring the leap years for obvious reasons;
Low end 1 second
  • 1 year= 31,536,000 secs
  • 10billion years= 3.1536x10^17 secs
  • Divided by speed of light= (1,051,927,730.62c) Mftl+

High end 0.1 seconds (instant);
  • Simply multiply the low end by 10.

This next one applies only for the gods, and with only two having profiles currently that means Anahem and Eugo la Raviaz.
I know I said this is only for the fodder and Anahem is not fodder so I apologize. Conversely, this last one would improve the potency of Anos fear hax but that will be in a separate CRT from this one.
I agree.

Not sure about Melhies AP. Eques also a God. So far other things doesn't seems to be any problem I will wait for others to comment.
Damn, forgot about eques💀, anyway I'm done with waiting for more opinions on Melheis.
We should have stoped CRTs for atleast a month
Its been at least a week since the last one. I got bored 😐😐
Disagree.
The scan itself says Melheis is unable to break free from Avos Dilhevia control. Yes, he is rebelling against the control and thus his true feeling are able to be shown in his expression, but he is stil
This just means the mind control was more potent than his Resistance. Either way he still resists
Also by the way, you forgot to tag appropriate character and verse on the thread.
Damn, I always forget to do that.

Last edited:
I've just realized that the calculation for Eugo's speed with time manipulation is extremely wrong in all ramifications, man I'm dumb, simple and naive.
I'll recalculate the feat and add the edit to the post later today.

I've also just realized I would need to create a calculation blog for this feat and get it accepted so eugo's revision may be on hold for a while.

I ask all those who agreed to Eugo's addition previously to review the edit once its done.

I've just realized that the calculation for Eugo's speed with time manipulation is extremely wrong in all ramifications, man I'm dumb, simple and naive.
I'll recalculate the feat and add the edit to the post later today.

I've also just realized I would need to create a calculation blog for this feat and get it accepted so eugo's revision may be on hold for a while.

I ask all those who agreed to Eugo's addition previously to review the edit once its done.
I don't know if this givs immeasurable attack speed with his scythe.
The giant scythe swung down at me. The heavy blow tore through time and space—and I caught it with my bare hand.

BTW what eugo reaction speed is without time manipulation and seems like time manipulation is not passive more like a active so it will take time to activate so it will be useless in speed scaling since his own reaction and combat speed Is low which means if a mftl+ character will fight with him obviously the mftl+ will be fast enough to blitz him before the activation or even the infinite speed ones will do the same if some character is scaled with some skills thier skill should be fast enough to catch the speed which is going to imply to that character or he will get blitz by any character in that speed tier which means no point of giving that speed 😁if iam wrong please correct me 👍

BTW what eugo reaction speed is without time manipulation and seems like time manipulation is not passive more like a active so it will take time to activate so it will be useless in speed scaling since his own reaction and combat speed Is low which means if a mftl+ character will fight with him obviously the mftl+ will be fast enough to blitz him before the activation or even the infinite speed ones will do the same if some character is scaled with some skills thier skill should be fast enough to catch the speed which is going to imply to that character or he will get blitz by any character in that speed tier which means no point of giving that speed 😁if iam wrong please correct me 👍
You're not wrong but this isn't to upgrade his speed, just adding an amp. Also it doesn't take much time to activate given he can do it instantly.

Also it doesn't take much time to activate given he can do it instantly.
Bro I know he can do it instantly but it is still too slow for mftl+ characters 😁sorry again I really thought you want to upgrade eugo speed with time manipulation ok iam going to sleep now bye bro 👍

You are right.
But this is not about "Let's make the character more OP to beat other characters" but to "accurately scale and revise an already present profile as accurately as shown in the stories."

So even if the said ability is rarely used or useable, or borderline useless in the profile. Imo, we have obligation to make them as accurate as possible as it is part of the characters.

This just means the mind control was more potent than his Resistance. Either way, he still resists
Meh, it depends on the wiki's stance on how to interpret that scene and accept it as resistant or not.

Both outcomes are fine with me, and thus I'm neutral on this part.

Well, I've calculated the feat, hopefully correctly this time. Waiting for it to be evaluated. Can I add it to the OP before it's evaluated? Here it is.
Get it evaluated first, I suggest.

You are right.
But this is not about "Let's make the character more OP to beat other characters" but to "accurately scale and revise an already present profile as accurately as shown in the stories."

So even if the said ability is rarely used or useable, or borderline useless in the profile. Imo, we have obligation to make them as accurate as possible as it is part of the characters.
Couldn't have said this better myself.
Meh, it depends on the wiki's stance on how to interpret that scene and accept it as resistant or not.

Both outcomes are fine with me, and thus I'm neutral on this part.
Waiting for other opinions, especially staff. Unfortunately, haven't seen dereck all day.
Get it evaluated first, I suggest
Currently pending, don't know if any calc group member has seen it though

You are right.

I just misunderstood it as a character speed upgrade really sorry

undefined
Agree
undefined
Hmm, seems fine ig.
undefined
Won't comment on it til the calc is accepted. Tho idk if Infinite speed via time manip is valid, if so then i agree.
Not sure which one, gotta be neutral for now but definitely agree it is some form of hax resistant.
I can agree with Immunity here, since it is explicitly stated that they have no mind, no thoughts, no life, etc. Only order.

The Immunity stuff could be complemented with
Unconventional Resistance to Soul Manipulation & Mind Manipulation (An excellent magician can keep their memories in their source, which is the fundamental concept of existence that exists deeper than the body, soul and mind, and even if the physical body perishes, as long as the source is intact, they can be revived.[132][133] In other words, they can act, "think", and utilise powers with only their source (concept), and therefore have unconventional resistance to conventional powers that affect the soul or mind)
In the case of the gods it is different since they lack everything except order.

I dont know if this will work

Immunity/ Unconventional Resistance/ Just plain old Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (God has no fear. There is no mind, no will, only one order in this body).
Is immunity, yeah i think is will like NEP 3 being, his mind or everything else is not exist in nature, but they still have mind and can still think

Anything else is fine i think

I can agree with Immunity here, since it is explicitly stated that they have no mind, no thoughts, no life, etc. Only order.
I kinda doubt immunity will be accepted. Unconventional resistance seems better. You'd have to have feats of mind haxing someone who is said to basically have no mind (NEP beings not included) to affect them.

Last edited:
I kinda doubt immunity will be accepted. Unconventional resistance seems better. You'd have to have feat of mind having someone who is said to basically have no mind (NEP beings not included) to affect them.
Immuntity seems legit here. It explicitly says that the gods have no mind, no thoughts, no fear, no feelings, nothing, only order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back