• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hasty12345

Username Only
This is a minor thing, but it looks unprofessional and an easy fix IMO.

The current blog linked to Goku's attack potency section includes a section of debunked scaling that's labelled as "not accepted" and struck out, in addition, it's a "user_blog" not a verse page.

I'm simply proposing the unaccepted and struck-out section be removed and we turn the page into a verse cosmology page.

It might even be worth copy and pasting the accepted information into this user blog (for hypertime) and creating a comprehensive verse cosmology page.

Edit: Here's my proposed replacement blog, full credit goes to @TheGodOfICE777 and @ProfectusInfinity for all their hard work, I've just merged their blogs and edited out the crossed out bits from the macrocosm blog and edited the ratings in the note section so it makes sense with the hypertimeline blog:

Last edited:
Yeah I can split this into the different canonicities, I was planning on doing a CRT like this myself. Just need to be given some time before it’s done. Since there’s been some major changes to the verse in recent times.
It should still be turned into a verse page and not a user blog. Furthermore, it is a cosmology page on the most popular page on the wiki, the linked blogs shouldn't have unaccepted information crossed out, it simply doesn't look great.

It should still be turned into a verse page and not a user blog. Furthermore, it is a cosmology page on the most popular page on the wiki, the linked blogs shouldn't have unaccepted information crossed out, it simply doesn't look great.
Yeah that’s fair, but it’s not something that can be done in quick time. So, I’ll probably need some time to fix all of it. Since it would be left without anything without it.

Yeah that’s fair, but it’s not something that can be done in quick time. So, I’ll probably need some time to fix all of it. Since it would be left without anything without it.
Also the conclusions section of the blog claims the universe is infinite whilst at the same time strikes out all the evidence for such as not accepted. I am in the process of making some quick edits in my own sandbox just to make the blog a bit more coherent, as well as merging with the hypertimeline blog. It shouldn't take any more than an hour and it will improve the quality of the pages in the short term until a more up-to-date blog can be made

I have merged the two blogs in question and edited them slightly to make the content flow and coherent, I have added it to the OP:

Also the conclusions section of the blog claims the universe is infinite whilst at the same time strikes out all the evidence for such as not accepted. I am in the process of making some quick edits in my own sandbox just to make the blog a bit more coherent, as well as merging with the hypertimeline blog. It shouldn't take any more than an hour and it will improve the quality of the pages in the short term until a more up-to-date blog can be made
Oof. Forgot to remove that.
I have merged the two blogs in question and edited them slightly to make the content flow and coherent, I have added it to the OP:

i could probably do this myself then. I’d also remove the toei scans. I didn’t know you meant separating it like this. I’ll do this then.

I've gone through the two blogs and labelled the evidence, let me know what you think.
"This is supported by statements that the realms are hermetically sealed. [M]"

This is talking about a scan that was used in a thread of mine an rejected, since it is talking a physical wall, would be better to remove it

"Also, travel to the Kaioshin realm is not possible without teleportation. [M]"
Whis doesn't need teleportation to go to it, so it would be better to remove it as well

"The 2 realms are also infinite in size qualifying too."
Not currently accepted, so

"This along with the other realms also being infinite in size"
Same as above

"The supporting evidence from other timelines ("
Change to "continuities" as they are not canonically alternate timelines, with things exclussive to it not scalling to main cannon

"

Dragon Ball's higher time dimension"​

This section focus too much on Toei only Time Room, should focus instead on the ROSAT since that is where the other time dimension is stated in the main cannon

"means that rather than the timelines being connected under a common past through a system of conventional branching, they are self-contained space-times. This is further supported by the temporal connection I mentioned above and how save for certain exceptions, characters are expected to be capable of navigating the past/present/future of their specific timelines only. "

This part i am.......huh, not sure about, they being branched timelines is currently accepted, but idk how it would change that section.....will need more discussion

"Note: The full DB cosmology scales to countless low 1-C structures due to countless timelines [M] existing within the cosmology. Trunks cites [M] that each action in a timeline creates a new timeline [M]. He states that there’s a timeline where Goku is alive and a timeline where he is dead listing the endless possibilities. (Approved in this thread.) GT is also accepted as one of those endless possibilities/alternate timelines with Toriyama stating it’s a grand side-story and author avatars of Dr. Slump being aware of GT’s existence drawing it in Dr. Slump which is canon to DB/DBZ/DBS also proving that GT is an Alternate Timeline. The DBZ movies are also considered one of those endless timelines with statements such them being side stories, from a different dimension from the main timeline, and even different parallel worlds which further proves that they’re alternate timelines. So they can be used as additional proof. For cosmological purposes."

this entire note was rejected, so remove jt

Ok so I've made those changes. I think these blogs need to be removed from the DBS profiles as there are next to no DBS ("M" continuity) scans on the whole thing.

We need to completely overhaul the blog structure of the verse. We need a DBS cosmology, DBS manga cosmology and Toei cosmology sections for both the macrocosm and hypertimeline sections.

Thankfully, the hypertimeline blog is mostly explaining hypertimelines, so that shouldn't be too hard.

I am thinking we can put the continuities into tabbers so the page can act as a comsology page for all 3 continuities.

Given the continuity split, it's evident that if the manga and main continuities want to keep the hypertimeline, they're going to need to make a CRT to justify it, which shouldn't be too hard, but still needs to be done.

Almost all the evidence is from the manga and Toei, individualized justifications with relevant scans need to be written for each continuity, which is beyond the scope of this CRT.

I'm not sure what I want from this CRT anymore, but a new cosmology blog, if not several, is needed.

Back