• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It has Kitpvp, Hunger Games, SkyWars(and a luckyBlock version), Skyblock, bedwars, escape from the beast, Build battle, a mode where you fight to get your enemy off the platform (you don't kill him you just get him out), TNT run , Survive, Creative, Factions, etc

Nah, Skaywars and SkyBlock
I remember a game called deathrun

Escape from the beast, who or what is the beast?

I say that because of this statement in this video

Smash Bracket quotes Minecraft's novel "The Island" and says that mc players don't lift things with pure strength but rather they reduce the weight of those things

I am on my PC now. Here are the things that Smash Bracket said makes Steve and Alex have some sort of weight manipulation + hammerspace rather than lifting things with their pure strength.
Fr8OsmeXsAMYU0F
Fr8Ozs8XgAIfszr

Back