• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so judging by the profiles for pacheco and animation vs minecraft, i guess minecraft fan characters are allowed here? if so i will probably create profiles for jason the egg and maybe the "canonical" herobrine from /x/ and brocraft
First the fan stuff must have a consistent story and also like Pacheco actually have official stuff like books

jason should be fine going off of that, but not herobrine ):

although, i still feel like herobrine might be allowed considering that animation vs minecraft profiles have been made. what about those?

jason should be fine going off of that, but not herobrine ):

although, i still feel like herobrine might be allowed considering that animation vs minecraft profiles have been made. what about those?
Herobrine is a strange case, it shouldn't be wrong to add it because it doesn't really belong to anyone, it's like an urban legend that exist but we can't verify, Considering that the CEO of Minecraft said that he does not exist, then technically it should fall into free use, if his slightly changed concept is implemented

So if Herobrine appears in Rick and Morty, he might get a profile.

idk, but isn't the original Herobrine too ambiguous?
he can at least destroy a cubic meter of rock (the og post says he created 2x2 tunnels in the mountains) which puts him at 9-A, he can seemingly teleport, can build with cubic meters of sand (which each weigh enough to put him at class 5), has interdimensional travel via entering other players’ worlds, plus immortality types 6 and 7, data manip, immersion, possession, and hacking, since he is the ghost of notch’s dead brother possessing the game. so he has enough feats to warrant a profile imo, and he’s certainly quite influential as a character. afaik the only problem is how little source material there is, so i’m not sure how that impacts things.

he can at least destroy a cubic meter of rock (the og post says he created 2x2 tunnels in the mountains) which puts him at 9-A, he can seemingly teleport, can build with cubic meters of sand (which each weigh enough to put him at class 5), has interdimensional travel via entering other players’ worlds, plus immortality types 6 and 7, data manip, immersion, possession, and hacking, since he is the ghost of notch’s dead brother possessing the game. so he has enough feats to warrant a profile imo, and he’s certainly quite influential as a character. afaik the only problem is how little source material there is, so i’m not sure how that impacts things.
mmmmmm :unsure:

Back