• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something I noticed Monjag has several official (not are part of the canon but they are like Story mode)Minecraft books (including a 6 volume series in a mega pack)

also after reading the deletion thread, i feel like copyright is so annoying oliver
the truth is that you have to have certain rules, but I feel that their arguments were a bit silly, if mojang says "you have a fair deal, so we will not destroy your material" and the episodes are just too distorted parodies, only leaving the names intact

Something I noticed Monjag has several official (not are part of the cano but they are like Story mode)Minecraft books (including a 6 volume series in a mega pack)

the truth is that you have to have certain rules, but I feel that their arguments were a bit silly, if mojang says "you have a fair deal, so we will not destroy your material" and the episodes are just too distorted parodies, only leaving the names intact
i do remember a series of minecraft books which are about a guy who gets teleported/summoned/dragged into the game and wants to get out.

I remember Minecraft videos where notch is in it.

And it makes me wonder guys,

if notch is adding updates within the Minecraft world, aka his player is doing it, does this mean that Minecraft is actually just changing the world like it’s a game? (Since his real self is inside the Minecraft world that must mean the Minecraft world is basically IRL in-universe and the updates are just making changes to that world)

Sorry if i suck at explaining things

if notch is adding updates within the Minecraft world, aka his player is doing it, does this mean that Minecraft is actually just changing the world like it’s a game? (Since his real self is inside the Minecraft world that must mean the Minecraft world is basically IRL in-universe and the updates are just making changes to that world)

I was curious about this guys cause I saw animation Minecraft videos where notch updates the Minecraft stuff in-game. Makes me wonder if that means Minecraft is just a irl universe in-universe where you can control like it’s a game.

no clue, but its fully fanmade so
I mean the ones that are approved by Mojang within its official store, some are data books while others would be like the Minecraft Story Mode where they can be used to scaled the main Game to a certain point.

I was curious about this guys cause I saw animation Minecraft videos where notch updates the Minecraft stuff in-game. Makes me wonder if that means Minecraft is just a irl universe in-universe where you can control like it’s a game.
Can anyone answer this when they have time. It was just something that I was really curious about

Mmmm, look like your regular Info Hax
Or this one

Makes me wonder if it’s like the real world doesn’t exist and Minecraft is the “real world” in these videos.

since he’s doing it within the game not on a real life computer.

so I think it’s just Minecraft within minecraft or in these videos it’s just making your world like it’s a game get what I mean.

can you give a few examples?
It has Kitpvp, Hunger Games, SkyWars(and a luckyBlock version), Skyblock, bedwars, escape from the beast, Build battle, a mode where you fight to get your enemy off the platform (you don't kill him you just get him out), TNT run , Survive, Creative, Factions, etc
(Is your favorite minigame on there pvp too?)
Nah, Skaywars and SkyBlock

Back