• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

oh-my-god-its-happening.gif

hate to break it but it's April Fool snapshot

2 likes and I'll go read some of them (If I manage to find them pirated on a site I use) :v
Oh well, 2 likes, I guess I will try to read the books that give the Minecraft players those weird statements.

Specifically, I will read "Minecraft: The Island by Max Brooks" and "Minecraft: The End by Catherynne M. Valente" since they seem to contain the most verse-changing feats.

I will probably not read the other books.

I have Minecraft: The End and just started reading it.

I'm only a few pages in but here's a few interesting things:

• The End has time (I don't know what we assumed clocks not working in the Nether or End is, but just in case the End isn't timeless)
  • The End Citites are "older than even the idea of a clock." And nobody (Including the endermen) knows who built them or the End Ships,
  • The Ender Dragon was said to never tire
  • Endermen communicate with each other through telepathy

This is some universal to multiversal shit right here.

• The universe is divided into chaos and order, the endermen serve the "Great Chaos"
    • The universe was divided into chaos and order. Overworlders believed in Order, but endermen knew it was a lie. Always and forever a lie. The biggest lie ever told. In the Overworld, people believed you could build a fortress strong enough to keep anything out. That you could actually make something perfect. Something that would last. Only endermen, servants of the Great Chaos, seemed to understand why this was folly. It was their holy duty to prove it.
  • This is the reason they steal blocks. Also Players are "forces of Order"
    • The holiest pilgrimage an enderman could make was to journey to the Overworld, witness the construction of the Forces of Order, and sabotage them. Remove one block from a cozy house and the Great Chaos's work could begin. Rain or fire could fall through the roof. Creepers could sneak through a hole in the foundation. Thieves could crawl through and clean you out.
  • The Great Chaos would "come for the universe"
    • The Great Chaos came for everyone sooner or later. It would come for the whole universe some day

Back