• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hell, im pretty sure Bloodlusted Gilgamesh beats 99% of the other 6-C Servants in fate, aka all of them that aren't smurfs

If Minato kills Gil early that would work, if he can't he loses
Hm...I suppose that's true. If Gil really is that casual early on, maybe with Minato's normal battle mentality he could do it. Assuming Gil doesn't pull out his crazy battle ending hax right off the bat, it's actually quite possible Minato will pull it off with a rasen flash super circle dance howl stage three or jiku shippu senko rennodan zeroshiki after getting close. I'm gonna VERY tentatively vote for Minato just cause of attitude.

Gilgamesh still starts with a couple dozen weapons, and ramps that up per barrage
Yeah a couple dozen isn't even remotely a problem, so Minato will just run forward dodging like they're not even there and launch his assault.
But yeah, once Gilgamesh gets even semi-serious it should be over
Yeah but other than with six paths Obito and Madara, Minato fought I believe 4 times in the story, once against that random stone ninja, againt 50 ninja, against Obito, and against Ay, and against all of them he ended the fight in an incredibly small time frame. The only remotely long one was Obito, and that's because it took 2 encounters to analyze kamui, but once he did that was also over in seconds. So the fight should be over before Gilgamesh gets semi serious.

Actually where is Minato on the 6-C scale? Gilgamesh is physically 24 Gigatons from memory, if not scaling above that

Well there are plans too upgrade they're speed, but it isn't on the priority list.

The next one would likely be smurf resistance of every nasuverse characters.

By the way, Gil has Island Level+ dura will his armor, which will be coming out very early due to Gil instantly seeing the skill gap between him and Minato

I think Gilgamesh takes this, Minato could win If he manages to get close enough before Gil gets serious but I don't see him managing to do that with a rain of weapons falling on him non-stop, and whenever Gil gets tired and notices his immortality he'll just end the fight quickly with one of his hax weapons. (Like he did with Berserker) His kunais would also be easily deflected by GoB.
So, Gilgamesh FRA.

Back