• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
6-C to Low 6-B Minato vs 6-C Gilgamesh
Speed Equalized.
I wanted to do Shiki vs some other Edo Kage, but going with this instead.
The Ninja that uses giant explosive moves kaiju avatars vs Golden Gilded Gilgamesh.
Changed from Gramps vs Minato because Gramps is too tanky, plus death hax.

Minato : 2 (GokuSparkle and TheRedEmpty)

Gilgamesh : 7 (ReiDosHeroiss, AyameTofu, Rez, Sonicflare9, GlaceonGamez471, DaReaperMan, Popted2)

Incon :

Last edited:

GokuSparkle

He/Him
idk anything about King Hassan beyond the basic stuff from his profile, but his low 6-B durability combined with his regen makes it seem like it'll be pretty hard for Minato to take him down. Would fuinjutsu work on him? That might be his best shot. Although it also seems unlikely Hassan could kill Minato given the gap between his AP and the Avatar's durability and his FTG making it hard for him to be hit. Though I wonder how good his own teleportation is?

Until given evidence otherwise, I'll assume a super charged bijuudama would do the trick or Minato could surprise attack cause Hassan isn't aware of his teleportation.

its more like Minato wouldn't know of King Hassan because of his Presence Concealment, and all his attack can cause death inducement.

GokuSparkle

He/Him
its more like Minato wouldn't know of King Hassan because of his Presence Concealment, and all his attack can cause death inducement.
will Minato's excellent sensory abilities not help him with that? Also Minato's fighting style tends to make it so he's either never hit or he loses really badly.

Uh... Azrael GG? It kind of nuked a conceptual lack of death from Tiamat so It should work here,and Hassan should have a skill advantage

GokuSparkle

He/Him
Uh... Azrael GG? It kind of nuked a conceptual lack of death from Tiamat so It should work here,and Hassan should have a skill advantage
Why does he have a skill advantage? Minato is one of the most skilled shinobi to have ever lived.

Also I have to wonder is this battle a stomp? Is there a wincon for Minato that could actually work?

Why does he have a skill advantage? Minato is one of the most skilled shinobi to have ever lived.

Also I have to wonder is this battle a stomp? Is there a wincon for Minato that could actually work?
Hassan is among the most skilled characters in Nasuverse from memory, which from memory are considered some of the most skilled characters on the site, but my knowledge on Hassan and other characters from Nasuverse is baseline so you probably shouldn't quote me on this

Blast Hassan with the Low 6-B attacks, because he is very baseline Low 6-B if i recall. But the issue is actually sensing him before that death sword manages to death or Azrael outright kills

Actually reading more into it Hassan's durability is massively above 2.9 Teratons, which is a big ouch for the 2.4 Teraton Minato, this is probably a stomp...

GokuSparkle

He/Him
Actually reading more into it Hassan's durability is massively above 2.9 Teratons, which is a big ouch for the 2.4 Teraton Minato, this is probably a stomp...
If I recall Hassan tanked a Low 6-B attack (I assume you mean the 2.9 teraton one) with no damage, so that means a bijuudama will do nothing to him right? Especially since Naruto isn't even 2.4 teratons. That's him and Gyuki's combined attack, and Kurama is 5x Bijuu level, so his AP is more like 1.8 teratons, maybe less since Gyuki is the 2nd strongest bijuu. Minato IS stronger than Naruto (despite what Naruto's profile says...that statement was regarding BM Naruto but apparently applies to Base Naruto?), but probably not by a significant enough margin to make a difference in this battle. Would fuinjutsu work on him?
Hassan is among the most skilled characters in Nasuverse from memory, which from memory are considered some of the most skilled characters on the site, but my knowledge on Hassan and other characters from Nasuverse is baseline so you probably shouldn't quote me on this

Blast Hassan with the Low 6-B attacks, because he is very baseline Low 6-B if i recall. But the issue is actually sensing him before that death sword manages to death or Azrael outright kills
He needs to make through the avatar first right? Which would be difficult given the 6-B durability of it. Unless his death ability includes the chakra avatar?

If I recall Hassan tanked a Low 6-B attack (I assume you mean the 2.9 teraton one) with no damage, so that means a bijuudama will do nothing to him right? Especially since Naruto isn't even 2.4 teratons. That's him and Gyuki's combined attack, and Kurama is 5x Bijuu level, so his AP is more like 1.8 teratons, maybe less since Gyuki is the 2nd strongest bijuu. Minato IS stronger than Naruto (despite what Naruto's profile says...that statement was regarding BM Naruto but apparently applies to Base Naruto?), but probably not by a significant enough margin to make a difference in this battle. Would fuinjutsu work on him?

He needs to make through the avatar first right? Which would be difficult given the 6-B durability of it. Unless his death ability includes the chakra avatar?
Pdobably and... What is Fuinjutsu?

Uh... he only needs to kill Hassan once for the fight to be over

GokuSparkle

He/Him
Pdobably and... What is Fuinjutsu?

Uh... he only needs to kill Hassan once for the fight to be over
sealing jutsu. Like the reaper death seal eight tetragram seal four crimson rays formation etc. Kushina said she taught him a bunch of Uzukami sealing jutsu, and the Uzumaki are pretty much the top tiers of the verse in that regard.

? What does that have to do with what I said.

sealing jutsu. Like the reaper death seal eight tetragram seal four crimson rays formation etc. Kushina said she taught him a bunch of Uzukami sealing jutsu, and the Uzumaki are pretty much the top tiers of the verse in that regard.

? What does that have to do with what I said.
If its equalized to magic by Nasuverse standards Hassan should resist it at least somewhat, but what is the AOE on it?

I thought you were talking about Hassan. Anyways I'm pretty sure Hassan Azraels that thing because his weakness shouldn't apply to that

GokuSparkle

He/Him
If its equalized to magic by Nasuverse standards Hassan should resist it at least somewhat, but what is the AOE on it?

I thought you were talking about Hassan. Anyways I'm pretty sure Hassan Azraels that thing because his weakness shouldn't apply to that
Sealing jutsu isn't really AoE based? Depends on the jutsu, but mostly it just seals the target away or supresses their powers or something.

wdym. What is azraeling?

Sealing jutsu isn't really AoE based? Depends on the jutsu, but mostly it just seals the target away or supresses their powers or something.

wdym. What is azraeling?
Well, we need to ask the question of if Chakra is Magic by Nasuverse standards then, though it was treated that way in a Gilgamesh match I remember reading

Hassan's noble phantasm. It negs durability

Rez

He/Him
Hassan's death hax should be 1-a because it works similarly to mystic eyes of death perception and those scales to the root which is 1-a

GokuSparkle

He/Him
Well, we need to ask the question of if Chakra is Magic by Nasuverse standards then, though it was treated that way in a Gilgamesh match I remember reading

Hassan's noble phantasm. It negs durability
via verse equalization yes

Is that the move that has a small chance of killing whatever it touches?
Servant physiology already covers that
I mean can Minato sense him?

GokuSparkle

He/Him
ok, so does Minato have any win con? The only possibiltiy I can think of is sealing him but idk if that would work.

GokuSparkle

He/Him
Is there some weird hax that prevents that? Or what about Minato throwing a kunai at him and then going behind him and slicing his head off before he realizes Minato has teleportation?

Beating his ass, Justus won't work if Gil brings out his armor though, since he resists magic harder then hassan

The question is getting close enough to gil in order to actually get the ass-beating in because GoB is amazing at range and close quarters, and Gil is no slouch in skill

Minato probably out-skills Gil either way. If Shirou could do it, and he's was half baked at best, a Hokage like Minato would style all over Gil's level of skill

GokuSparkle

He/Him
Minato probably out-skills Gil either way. If Shirou could do it, and he's was half baked at best, a Hokage like Minato would style all over Gil's level of skill
Especially since he's arguably the most skilled Hokage. His fighting style is so refined and subtle most of the time. Btw I'm guessing he can't use Enuma Elish?

If Minato tries to attack in close combat, will he respond, giving Minato a chance to mark Gilgamesh?
if Gilgamesh is feeling like it he will pull a sword from GoB and meet him, otherwise GoB spam up-close, Enkidu, and a space-cutting axe are hall marks of Gil up close
Especially since he's arguably the most skilled Hokage. His fighting style is so refined and subtle most of the time. Btw I'm guessing he can't use Enuma Elish?
EA doesn't come out unless Gil feels like he actually needs it in this key
Gilgamesh was massively nerfed in UBW, also Gilgamesh was only a bit under Artoria in skill in the fate route when he was actually not nerfed so he is pretty damn good in the skill department.

Gil wouldn't use EA unless he was really really really feeling the pressure, and even then, he might still hesitate because of his pride. He'd hate to have to pull something that strong out for someone he'd consider below him. Though I'm sure he has enough weapons in the gate that could mess with Minato in any number of ways that he wouldn't really need EA

GokuSparkle

He/Him
if Gilgamesh is feeling like it he will pull a sword from GoB and meet him, otherwise GoB spam up-close, Enkidu, and a space-cutting axe are hall marks of Gil up close

EA doesn't come out unless Gil feels like he actually needs it in this key

Gilgamesh was massively nerfed in UBW, also Gilgamesh was only a bit under Artoria in skill in the fate route when he was actually not nerfed so he is pretty damn good in the skill department.
I kinda feel like Minato with his great agility could avoid that stuff despite the speed equalization, and in the chaos plant a marker somewhere like on his foot or something. Then an FTG+Rasengan or FTG+kunai gg will be coming his way.

Well considering it's 5-B in its strongest state it'd probably be good to restrict that at least.

Minato was massively nerfed in the war from being dazed but he still had one of the best skill performances.

Gil wouldn't use EA unless he was really really really feeling the pressure, and even then, he might still hesitate because of his pride. He'd hate to have to pull something that strong out for someone he'd consider below him. Though I'm sure he has enough weapons in the gate that could mess with Minato in any number of ways that he wouldn't really need EA
Everything here is very true

I kinda feel like Minato with his great agility could avoid that stuff despite the speed equalization, and in the chaos plant a marker somewhere like on his foot or something. Then an FTG+Rasengan or FTG+kunai gg will be coming his way.

Well considering it's 5-B in its strongest state it'd probably be good to restrict that at least.

Minato was massively nerfed in the war from being dazed but he still had one of the best skill performances.
Gil can output enough weapons to stop a solid beam of energy, and even a casual gil sends out hundreds of weapons at a time

It's really not needed, and it negs durability regardless

I never said Minato didn't have the skill advantage

Rez

He/Him
Can't Gil just use his Precog here. it shows him the optimal move to make in any situation and if he wishes to he can also see all possibile futures

SNI is pretty much restricted be default by Gil, its he looks at you and he just knows but the precog aspect is when Gilgamesh is literally artificially bloodlusted, its an arrogance thing.

GokuSparkle

He/Him
Gil can output enough weapons to stop a solid beam of energy, and even a casual gil sends out hundreds of weapons at a time

It's really not needed, and it negs durability regardless

I never said Minato didn't have the skill advantage
well that's an oof. Not sure if he can avoid all that. He may have to flee to an FTG kunai.

k

oh I thought u implied it
Can't Gil just use his Precog here. it shows him the optimal move to make in any situation and if he wishes to he can also see all possibile futures
discount Ywach!?

well that's an oof. Not sure if he can avoid all that. He may have to flee to an FTG kunai.
If gil brings his armor out there goes any jutsus or chakra anything effecting him
damn that's probably just a little above Minato's paygrade
Gil isn't about to do it unless he is bloodlusted, he will know shit about Minato by looking at him, such as how skilled he is, but he won't know the entire list of haxes and abilities Minato has, if he would know anything at all there

GokuSparkle

He/Him
If gil brings his armor out there goes any jutsus or chakra anything effecting him

Gil isn't about to do it unless he is bloodlusted, he will know shit about Minato by looking at him, such as how skilled he is, but he won't know the entire list of haxes and abilities Minato has, if he would know anything at all there
what about slashes? Also I just thought back and maybe Minato could dodge all projectiles. He's certainly more agile than Sakura and Chiyo who dodged all those blades raining at them.
Naruto Chapter 265 Page 14
Naruto Chapter 265 Page 15

that's good

what about slashes? Also I just thought back and maybe Minato could dodge all projectiles. He's certainly more agile than Sakura and Chiyo who dodged all those blades raining at them.
dodging hundreds of projectiles is only going to make Gilgamesh ramp it up more, Minato has to kill Gilgamesh before the ladder starts making solid domes and literal oceans of weapons

GokuSparkle

He/Him
dodging hundreds of projectiles is only going to make Gilgamesh ramp it up more, Minato has to kill Gilgamesh before the ladder starts making solid domes and literal oceans of weapons
If it becomes too overwhelming, he'll likely raise his Avatar and charge at Gilgamesh with a giant rasengan or something. Or maybe he'll dodge and weave through the projectiles, getting closer to him with each move.

Loyd

He/Him
minato gets one chance to one shot casual gil with flying rajin if he doesn't its gg

If it becomes too overwhelming, he'll likely raise his Avatar and charge at Gilgamesh with a giant rasengan or something. Or maybe he'll dodge and weave through the projectiles, getting closer to him with each move.
Serious Gil has a nasty tendency to EA so there goes that plan
minato gets one chance to one shot casual gil with flying rajin if he doesn't its gg
probably true

GokuSparkle

He/Him
its an attack that cuts space and time, along with being 5-B if Gilgamesh wants it to be. it will one-shot the happy holidays out of the avatar
Yeah...in which case, when it's destroyed, Minato can hop out ahead and attack him.

Also does Gilgamesh have a way to counteract edo tensei? I just realized I didn't take that into consideration.

so... either Gil wipes Minato off the face of the earth before Edo Tensei comes out or Edo Tensi comes out and Gil loses if his regen neg weapons don't neg Low-Godly/Minato kills Gil before he gets serious

i havne't read the entire thread but imo

Gilgamesh has to kill him fast before Minato outsmarts him. not saying gil is dumb but that ego gets in the way..

If the battle drags on too long Gilgamesh will start to get annoyed and use more and more fire power.

Edit: Minato could skillfully use a well placed teleportation Kunai to get behind or close the distance to Gilgamesh. That would be the best chance he has. from memory

Loyd

He/Him
edo tensei is the state he starts in, but yeah minato style is he ends fights quick with speed amp/teleportation + rasengan, would gil think minato is enough of a challenge to use his golden armor atleast?

GokuSparkle

He/Him
so... either Gil wipes Minato off the face of the earth before Edo Tensei comes out or Edo Tensi comes out and Gil loses if his regen neg weapons don't neg Low-Godly/Minato kills Gil before he gets serious
He starts in edo tensei. That's the key he has bijuu mode in. Immortality can be restricted if he has absolutely no way to deal with that. You said he has regen negging weapons didn't you?

i havne't read the entire thread but imo

Gilgamesh has to kill him fast before Minato outsmarts him. not saying gil is dumb but that ego gets in the way..

If the battle drags on too long Gilgamesh will start to get annoyed and use more and more fire power.

Edit: Minato could skillfully use a well placed teleportation Kunai to get behind or close the distance to Gilgamesh. That would be the best chance he has. from memory
Doesn't he start casually? While Minato tries to go for the kill immediately? And someone brought up that ranged weapons don't work on Gilgamesh, what they described made it sound like a shinra tensei esque thing.

He starts in edo tensei. That's the key he has bijuu mode in. Immortality can be restricted if he has absolutely no way to deal with that. You said he has regen negging weapons didn't you?
Restricting immortality means the match can't be added, and I'm not 100% on Gil's regen negging weapons covering Low-Godly due to the severe lack of decent regen feats in Fate, even if they would immediately come out if Gil noticed Minato regenning

Loyd

He/Him
maybe enkidu to trap? although not being divine is a problem and he has the kurama avatar there. does Ea blast have hax? i was under the impression it did

maybe enkidu to trap? although not being divine is a problem and he has the kurama avatar there. does Ea blast have hax? i was under the impression it did
The best LS Enkidu has covered is Class K, Minato has at minimum Class M. Ea blast is space/time manip, but that only negs durability.

GokuSparkle

He/Him
Restricting immortality means the match can't be added, and I'm not 100% on Gil's regen negging weapons covering Low-Godly due to the severe lack of decent regen feats in Fate, even if they would immediately come out if Gil noticed Minato regenning
Is that a thing? I thought most restrictions are fine as long as they're listed on the page. And what would come out if Gil noticed Minato regening?

Is that a thing? I thought most restrictions are fine as long as they're listed on the page. And what would come out if Gil noticed Minato regening?
If they are listed as "Likely" or "Possibly" an ability can be restricted. neither of those are listed for minato. The Regeneration Negating weapons.

Where's the page about that?

You mean he'd pull them out cause he sees they're useless?
it is literally a rule that was decided a little while ago, you can't just take away a confirmed power for a character

no, he would pull then out when Minato regenerates. They would be useless. this is a stomp as of right now.

GokuSparkle

He/Him
it is literally a rule that was decided a little while ago, you can't just take away a confirmed power for a character

no, he would pull then out when Minato regenerates. They would be useless. this is a stomp as of right now.
Ah ok. This match flipped on its head real quick.

Loyd

He/Him
yep gives minato the concept of death then deaths him. although doesnt he need to hit him or does he have range death hax

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
He needs to land a hit, which shouldn't be hard with presence concealment
Does presence concealment erase his killing intent/negative emotions as well? Because in addition to having access to regular ESP, Minato can also sense, predict, and avoid attacks by detecting negative emotions.

Does presence concealment erase his killing intent/negative emotions as well? Because in addition to having access to regular ESP, Minato can also sense, predict, and avoid attacks by detecting negative emotions.
uh, what negative emotions? I'm pretty sure Hassan is 100% calm 24/7, and he wouldn't have killing intent until the Evening Bell tolls for Minato. in which case he will already be way too close for the strike not to land.

Also Hassan face-tanked 2.9 Teratons with no damage, compared to Minato's 2.4 Teratons

and I'm pretty sure Hassan is one of the most skilled people on the site with a sword

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
uh, what negative emotions? I'm pretty sure Hassan is 100% calm 24/7
He doesn't need to be angry or bloodlusted, just the intention to harm Minato will be picked up on by his senses.
, and he wouldn't have killing intent until the Evening Bell tolls for Minato. in which case he will already be way too close for the strike not to land.
No, Minato's teleportation is thought based, and he can use it to avoid attacks that are this close to connecting. The guy he's dodging is canonically comparable to him in speed btw, so yeah.

He doesn't need to be angry or bloodlusted, just the intention to harm Minato will be picked up on by his senses.

No, Minato's teleportation is thought based, and he can use it to avoid attacks that are this close to connecting. The guy he's dodging is canonically comparable to him in speed btw, so yeah.
so thats out, nice!

Interesting, but that doesn't cover Hassan resisting everything Chakra-related or being unharmed by a 2.9 Teraton attack compared to Minato's at max 2.4 Teratons

so a fate character cannot be matched with Minato because Low-Godly either laughs at the attempts to kill him or some hax completely slaughters Minato.

what if I told you that there are 6-C Fate Characters that stomp Minato harder then Hassan. Namely this guy, this guy, and this chick, probably more lol

GokuSparkle

He/Him

You know I really don't know why so many people say Ay is comparable to Minato. The way Ay talks about him is like the way a follower talks about their god. It certainly implies more than a small difference. And Minato's being considered the fastest shinobi ever by everyone and their mother (which would include the founders) makes it seem like an even larger gap.
so a fate character cannot be matched with Minato because Low-Godly either laughs at the attempts to kill him or some hax completely slaughters Minato.

what if I told you that there are 6-C Fate Characters that stomp Minato harder then Hassan. Namely this guy, this guy, and this chick, probably more lol
Any character that'd be a good match for Alive (7-A, higher with Sage Mode) Minato?

I think Raikou would be a good match, but the Low-Godly is the problem, because I think the lightning of Indra don't negate Low-Godly. The rest that I think would negate Low-Godly would be a stomp in their favor. Would be needed to search better to find someone who can negate the Low-Godly without it being a stomp.

Edit: Ignore this, I was confusing Low-Godly with High-Godly (yeah, pretty dumb for my part), messages later is that I noticed this.

Last edited: