• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sounds like an interesting fight to be honest. I would've never thought of Luffy vs an Assassin like her (considering the kind of fighter she is)
Well, most of my matches doesn't involving a cinematic or same traits tropes (like swordman vs swordman tropes that lead to Zoro vs Sasaki/Musashi, for example) or popularity

You can say that my standard are pretty high or even elitist lel

Well, most of my matches doesn't involving a cinematic or same traits tropes (like swordman vs swordman tropes that lead to Zoro vs Sasaki/Musashi, for example) or popularity

You can say that my standard are pretty high or even elitist lel
Hey, not all fights have to be some thematic poetic thing. Sometimes it's just fun thinking about/Debating the most unexpected ones too

Back